Let's get a George Takei hate thread going. I can't stand this degenerate faggot...

Let's get a George Takei hate thread going. I can't stand this degenerate faggot, he's a complete creep but liberals put him on a pedestal because he scores high on the oppression meter because he's a gay chink whose parents spent time in an internment camp.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7UIIiYunMQk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LEAVE SULU ALONE!

LOL his twitter feed.

How ironic that the most liberal president was the one responsible for his oppression though.

delete this faggot picture

He was the worst character.
Worse then that kid

>George Takei

Please do not lump the likes of Takei with my people
Also there is a good chance most Japanese people hate him

I can't stand this fucking degenerate, disgusting chink

burn in hell this degenerate!

Notice the guy trying to pull his hand away. Looks like sexual assault.

he's a rapist

>george takei
>chink

That's the oriental method. Speaking from childhood experience. He learned it young in that chink camp.

youtube.com/watch?v=7UIIiYunMQk

>get put in a concentration camp by the Democratic party
>Spends his adult life shilling for the democratic party

Biggest cuck ever

>FDR
>Liberal

Years of sexualizing feces has taken its toll on hin. Sadly, Sulu has jumped the shart.

hey boner

Pat "Effin'" Morita, too, was in an internment camp, but he was nowhere near cucked like Takei. RIP, Mr. Miyagi.

the only reason they use him is that its either him or margret cho. 2 has beens in all of america who are asian who will be whores and shill for liberalism

japan is like fuck off were full and china made laws against muslim beards

its americas fault really planning to wipe the east asians out for generations kinda meant not having a large pool of them hollywood could draw on to make public statements with

Despite his politics I thought he was OK but I now have nightmares after seeing him wank off that fat creep Michael Moore's shrivelled dick on the Howard Stern Show. It's like some kinda repressed abuse memory haunting me.
Sorry, Sulu, you were entertaining when you behaved with dignity, but all pretence was cast aside when you reached for that shiny golden zipper.