Smart guys go MGTOW

MGTOW - So that's what it's called

Men Going Their Own Way. It's a philosophy not a movement. Marriage is a liability for men, only a complete sucker would still fall for the marriage trap.
Before you cry about birthrates, birth control and abortion put women as the gatekeepers of child production. If you think declining birthrates are an issue, take that up with women, it's "Her Choice" not men's.
Marriage is a religious ceremony, nobody goes to church anymore. I thought for years I was weird for not wanting to risk my future by getting married. It's nice to see there are thousands of brothers out there who feel the same way I do.

The sad reality is, most women assume when they are finished with the party lifestyle, prince charming will be waiting to walk her down the isle.
With the push for women in the workplace, there are less Prince charmings to go around, so more and more women are ending up as crazy cat ladies.

Just a reminder that women are a cancer and artificial wombs are the cure.

Artificial wombs will not solve the degeneracy problem. Children need a positive male and positive female mentor in their development.
Unless you are willing to hire a live-in nanny to act as a mother role, the kid will still grow up fucked in the head.

>Artificial wombs will not solve the degeneracy problem.
It'll allow non-degenerates to breed more than they could if women were a deciding factor, so you're wrong.
>Children need a positive male and positive female mentor in their development.
>the kid will still grow up fucked in the head.
I'm sure you have some data on how children raised in single-father households end up, right?

So guys will say they are Asexual and get an artificial womb baby, to raise home-schooled and by-pass the toxic culture. Will multiple guys reside together, similar to a gaming house?

I was thinking more about right wing boarding schools.

beta males who think collective ethnic suicide is the way forward because they were rejected once

literally the worst of /pol
worse than chrstards who think they can predict financial crashes with the bible

worse than preppers and their ever imminent emp

worse than lgbtpol

The bottom of the dwell is mgtow and those who want to fuck robots.

Cancer. You seriously deserve the gas chamber

>It'll allow non-degenerates to breed more than they could if women were a deciding factor, so you're wrong.
>kids growing without father and mother
>non-degenerate

LOL

I could invest in that idea, how long would it take before something like that becomes a reality?

Enjoy life a lone loser. I'm not gonna stop dating women because your beta ass can't keep one in line.

MGTOW is pushed by the Jew. It's an abdication of your responsibility. How do we know? MGTOW either don't have kids, or they have them out of wedlock where the family courts then control the rights and duties of the parents. Man up and get pre-nup... Or even a partition and exchange agreement after marriage if you expect assets to accumulate in the near future. Make an informed decision numbnuts.

Not every guy who isn't interested in marriage is some kind of poverty stricken ugly virgin. Some of us just don't trust females. I'm not willing to risk half my assets and be forced to pay for a child I will not be allowed to raise.

How many children do you have, user?

inb4 mgtow jew

Good luck In your future failing marriage

Bro, whatever you gotta larp to feel better about yourself.

>Smart guys go MGTOW
Actually we call those FAGGOTS, not "smart."

pre nups are aren't legally binding and are fucking useless. I support mgtow only because our current marriage system is so fucked up why risk it. If we went back to more traditional family structure I bet most of these Men who went MGTOW would find a wife and start having kids

>just gotta be alpha bruh

>sitting on a couch playing video games
>LARP

My Marriage is doing fine. Just got back from church and getting ready to go to my parents with the kiddos. Enjoy posting here for the rest of the day. Loser.

>Enjoy posting here for the rest of the day. Loser.
Makes me question why you came here in the first place, user.

This post... I don't have time to type all the "haha's" this shit warrants.

This is the post of either a) a former "good guy" virgin who women always reject, whose decided to get edgy! Or b) a lunatic going thru a divorce.

"Men going there own way" sounds like some legit gay shit too, bro. Maybe you and your kind should think about changing the name of your little movement; as it is it sounds both pathetic and angry in an impotent sort of way.

It's amazing how men are shamed whenever they try to adopt a cold, logical approach to relationships and women in general. Even using grade school logic it's obvious you do not enter into an arrangement which is a net detriment to your well being.

On a long enough time scale your girlfriend/wife will cheat on you. It's all about opportunity and it really doesn't matter how alpha you are or how much of a virginal unicorn she is. Eventually, if opportunity presents itself, she will cheat on you. It's fucking human nature.

My father told me something which stays with me to this very day: women cheat on you and hold your arm the next day like nothing happened. In my native language it has more of an impact but the basic message is the same.

Don't trust bitches, don't care about bitches, don't marry bitches. Your life will be better for it.

What do you MGTOW guys think about the old way of having a matchmaker decide who you're with and the two of you are expected to stay together no matter what?

That only works if there's an overarching purpose to society. We have no purpose, no guiding principles, no morality to speak of.

MGTOW is retarded. White men should just go to Asia.

This might be true. But I'm not sure even if the unbalanced family courts were fixed I would be capable of trusting a female to not steal our child.
I like the idea of starting a family one day, but only if I knew it would stay together. Do you think converting to islam would be a good way to keep a family together?

Eternal virgins go mgtow

I'm just larping man. I don't have a family and plan on shitposting all day.

Every girl I've ever dated has cheated. But when I had the opportunity to cheat I never took it. Maybe men just have more discipline.

No. Women are notoriously fickle, without society to keep families together it is impossible to maintain a traditional household.

What about the basic principal of having the next generation not be a bunch of drooling idiots?

I mean, everyone freaks the fuck out at the thought of eugenics and genetic engineering. Selective breeding is the only tool we have left but no mechanism of using it. Hence the idea of bringing back matchmaking.

Measuring your worth by your level of "success" with women is the true definition of "pussywhipped." You aren't more alpha for getting more pussy, you're just living in a shallow box.

>Here lies Nobody McNothing. He didn't accomplish anything, but he did fuck a lot of chicks, though. Here lies his mediocre sequel, Son McNothing.

Casual sex is fine, but I won't pursue it. I have much more to offer the world than a fucking person. People are a-dime-a-dozen. Shackled with a kid, I would never have the time and energy to do any meaningful work.

MGTOW are drawing the wrong conclusions. Marriage is a many thousands of years old tradition that reflects pair bonds in nature, religion is always going to be innately tied to that.

It's the expensive cogwheel wedding and divorce industries that need to be boycott, they have corrupted marriage and enticed divorce.

Smart guys become part of a catholic or orthodox parish and worship God. A good woman will come then just by itself.
Don't give in to hedonism or - worse - (hedonistic) nihilism.

Gloria Patri et Filio et Spiritui Sancto,
sicut erat in principio et nunc et semper et in saecula saeculorum, amen.

It seems society has simply evolved past the need for a traditional family structure. Get with the times grandpa!
Now that the family unit has been removed, what role will men chose to adapt to?
I can see men walking away from more then just marriage, and it going into the working world too. There are lots of young guys either jobless or earning minimal incomes, that live with their parents and stay inside all day.

>It's the expensive cogwheel wedding and divorce industries that need to be boycott
What better way is there to boycott those other than not supporting them with your money?

The trick is to never consider women as anything but an accessory to your life, like an earring or a necklace. Never use anything other than cold, hard logic when dealing with them. Never forgive slights. Never allow her to lead. Never, ever move in with her. No matter how long the relationship has lasted, be it a year or ten, always maintain the ability to dump her to the curb at a moment's notice without even flinching.

You are your own person, you have your own goals and hopes in life and they are the only things that should matter to you. She can either support you in your journey or she can fuck off.

The more selfish you are in life, the better off you will be. This is the most important lesson any man will ever learn in his journey.

Women are naturally selfish and give zero fucks about you no matter what they tell you or show you. She is only in as long as you provide her with something. The moment you are no longer providing her with anything she will leave in an instant.

Society is too degenerate.

We are not animals that have to be matched to breed.
Why do you want population growth? Because you are a fucking kike and want moar slaves? Go build yourself some robots. We are already bad as we are, and unlike animals we don't reproduce if conditions are bad.

>family is the hub and seed of societies
>while nuclear family is intact, society thrives
>the more nuclear family is undermined, the more problematic society becomes
>ultimately we need police states/NWO to control the degenerated masses

Yeah no, the need for a traditional family structure has never been more severe than it is now.

No it hasn't. We are currently below replacement rate when it comes to natality. Our "evolved" societies will soon collapse into nothing.

>Nazi flag
>>We are not animals that have to be matched to breed.

Opinion discarded because of massive retardation.

We might need it, but that just isn't what we live with. The beginning of the end was the women's rights movement, family values went into the shitter after that point in time.
There is no magic reset button to take us back in time.

>Society is too degenerate.
is an excuse.

Look at the thread you are in.

Let them collapse, that is how the natural cycles of societies work. Just like unadapted species that go extinct. Just like companies that go out of business. Once societies collapse, something good comes out of it.
You can't turn rotten societies into healthy ones, that has never happened.

Most MGTOW blame women and marriage itself. There are humble ways to get married.

>Ad hominem.
Kys you fallacious faggot. Also close your eyes when seeing this flag, it might be illegal to stare at it in your (((country)))

50% > 0%, yes?

of course its a fucking leaf spouting this bullshit. Yes we know the only women in canada a getting bum fucked by abdul and the only girls that look at you are fuckin inbread pajeet women. Smart men find a woman and you make her a traditional woman through stats and shit and you then have a family. Neet men go their own way. Fuck off with this shit mate its fucking cancerous and is a shit belief. If you want your race to die out then fuck it do that shit but you better fuck off if you even try and get into a white genocide thread cause you fuckers are fucking helping the genocide.

I thought it was just a couple of lads fucking everything that walks while the west morally crumbles.

Instead, it's just boring quiet losers with literally no personality.

I caa agree with them that the west is fucked. But they just like to blame everything on women. They don't realise that both men and women are playing tug of war while sinking into moral degeneracy.

Only way to tsave the west is by having an authoritarian tcoup and takeover, otherwise it's blackpilled if you're just the average joe among women and men who're feral.

If you don't have a problem with women (you aren't a boring cuck), then I suggest you grab a white woman and live a more rural life in Alaska, Siberia, Tibet, or Pecific Islands. Have a big family and lots of kids. Live a life of activity and energy.

>cries about ad hominem
>"kys ... faggot"

It's not ad hominem if it's true, and it clearly was - as you've just proven again.

This

This.
Mgtow is a cuck mindset

I think the LARP'ing is that women are throwing themselves at MGTOW guys, society is BEGGING these MGTOW guys to get married, when in reality its just 'ugly guys don't bother trying to date anymore'.

Don't get me wrong, I fully support the MGTOW movement. The chronically unfuckable shouldn't bother trying, occupying eligible women's time.

Give me a solution then if you believe society can still be salvaged.

It's the final solution unfortunately. Look up neurasthenia. Society came close to today's state back in the late 1890's and early 1900's. Then we had a period of constant struggle for the better part of a hundred years which kept society functional. Now, after we've done away with that sort of business, madness and disillusion.

Quality over quantity. What good is a high population of low quality white trash?

>I think the LARP'ing is that women are throwing themselves at MGTOW guys, society is BEGGING these MGTOW guys to get married
How else would you explain all the articles whining about men dropping out of society and women not getting married because "where have all the good men gone?", user?

there will be no artificial wombs if Islam is the main religion in the West in 20 years (that's haram goy), and if Africans breed at the current rate (they don't care about artificial wombs)

you're assuming technology will stay ahead of demographics... at this rate, it won't

With all disputes aside, why feminists hate MGTOW so much?

Was the acronym for men that think life is too hard so they give up instead of potentially being disappointing just too long?

Seriously though, the whole MGTOW thing is a major part of what's wrong with the west. Pull your balls out of your purse and go put some effort into your life, and know that you will lose occasionally. It's how you deal with it that counts, not avoiding it completely.

They look terrible in those photos.

Smart men are reveling in all the pussy you cowards have "forsaken."

KYS, you genetic dead ends.

/thread

To fix society, it's current people (young millenials, and gen Z) that need to sort themselves out now. Then they raise their kids properly, and not like what the baby boomers did.

Weather it happens or not, I don't know. I can't tell the future too clear.

I was roommates with a chick right on the cusp of burning out now she's in phase two and dating a crackhead because he's the only guy who will give her the fucking time of day.

This isn't true. I'm late 20s and get harassed all the time by friends and family to "settle down and start a family". I'm not interested in gambling my future on a dice roll. It's only logical to think marriage=divorce. Only retards trust a women not to leave and ruin his life.

>you're assuming technology will stay ahead of demographics... at this rate, it won't
Muslims are like 10% of Europe, and there's still the Nips also researching that kind of stuff who don't suffer from our demographics.

You're looking at the whole picture instead of what's really important: securing a future for redpilled whites.

They can't control a man who doesn't desire the only thing they have to offer.

Appeals to emotion are worthless. Back our argument up with some cold, hard logic buddy.

I've already given three.

>hollywood celebs
>real life
You know that hollywood life isn't opatriarchal, right? It's like a world of both career women and men. Of course it fails.

Depp is a beta cuck anyway. And being a hollywood star makes you a magnet to shit women.

>smart men
>literally muh dik

Utterly backwards and completely wrong.

Only a woman could be this dumb.

The text in that pic is the most accurate summary of gender issues I've ever seen on the internet.

Apply them then. Inject society with your vaccine and see what happens.

Have some kids anyway.

This.

Spent my 20s having harems of sluts until I married at 27.

Still, I do sometimes think that guys like me were part of the problem slightly. But then again, no, it's the sluts parents fault for raising masses of these whores.

I'm pretty sure not everyone wants to go out and have sex with just anyone, user.

Pump and dump is degenerate.

I agree.

You were an enabler. You contributed to the problem.

>Fucking whores ruining muh society
>These whores will let anyone fuck them
>Fucks them anyway

It is in a way, I can agree. But remember that masses of women become magnetic to you when you have a mouth.

Some men will fuck it, some won't.

I would gladly do so.

>Smart men
>Successful in reproducing

>Retarded men
>Claim they're smart because they're not successful reproductively.

You all really are the most insufferable twats on the internet. Every time we try and help you all realize how you're cucking yourself, you act like self-righteous little cunts.

Maybe you all were just destined to be cowards.

I'm not worried for Asians (Chinese and Japanese), I'm sure they *will* use gene editing and artificial wombs in 20 years.

I'm worried for the Whites, trapped in countries where both retarded religions (Islam is a serious threat) and cultural marxism (feminism) will prevent a widespread adoption of this tech.

If it is illegal to use these in the West (except for gay people), then it's game over

>Smart men
>Successful in reproducing

MGTOW is right about a lot of things, but getting too involved in anything can cause resentment.

And as men, we too are susceptible to feelings of extreme sadness and regret. I have feelings of "what if" and sadness already because I didn't ask certain women out, I can only imagine how bad it would be at 30, 40, 80 etc.

So it puts us in a tough spot, since life is not so easy for men anymore, but you don't want to throw away all your potential because of that.

Like I said, pretty mixed feels on it. But this is a survival of the fittest world. It's like capitalism. You want to appeal and upgrade.

Boomers fucked up with all the 'liberation' shit. Before, girls would be raised at home until they found their below average joe. And it worked.

If I was blackpilled back in my teens, then maybe I would have fucked less women in terms of 'decency'. But what young male thinks like that? It's pussy, and if you don't fuck it, something else will.

>a fucking leaf

niggers don't raise functional familes

they're just feral but have no birth control

>widespread adoption of this tech
Looking at how many whites are leftist degenerate trash, I don't want them to adopt that technology.

I think you miss the point. I'm not interested in having kids and paying for them, if I'm not included in raising them to be decent human beings. If you want more white babies for the sake of increasing the white population, deal with the issue of birth control and abortion.

Please don't move the goalpost, user.

MGTOW should be a temporary fix, the time in which you place your effort on individual growth and mastery of masculinity.

Once you have grown into an educated, physically adept and socially abled man, you will be ready to find a young woman whom you can develop a genuine relationship and start a family.

Not all women are malicious creatures, so it is your job to become a male figure majority of women find attractive. In this way, you will be able to pick out from the crowd a woman with whom you want and sway with your strong hands all the empty vapid women whom only like you for your money and your body.

If you have patience and determination, you will find the woman you want, and the woman you want will not be some ideal you have in your mind this day, she will be a real person of flesh and blood with faults you can manage, because you dedicated time to becoming a man who can control those faults.

Go out and develop yourselves. When you succeed as a single man, you will be rewarded by society with a wife.

You merely need themastery of your own masculine capabilities and the patience it takes to flower those abilities.

FUCKING THIS
As fucking faggy as this sounds
There's non sluts out there. Sure it's like finding diamonds in the rough
But you can do it.
Now for God's sake go have some kids, so i have some God damn soldiers for my fourth Reich

but that's precisely the risk user - if Western govs only allow LGBT Whites to use the tech, the last White on Earth may well be a transsexual

>boipussy is the cure.

Fix'd. Sup Forums needs to cast off the vaginal Jew and swallow the rainbow pill. The Greeks were gay yet they were mighty warriors that would have only been dragged down by the vaginal Jew.

>if Western govs only allow
What makes you think that this is a question of legality? Just break the law, user.

I like you user