If you had a time machine what would you do ?

Go back to 1970s, somehow convince the USA to assist Rhodesia in defending their country

That, or live a normal life in the 70s and save up for a machine gun before Reagan makes office.

Go back in time hug my mother and father and then make them use birth control so that I am never born.

Tell myself that college would be a complete waste of time and money. Also I should have fucked Stacey when I had the chance

Given myself from ten years ago my meme folder I have today.

Tell Hitler everything he needs to know to win.

I WISH I COULD SAVE HER IN SOME SORT OF TIME MACHINE

Assassinate Marx and then go to the US Congress and present them a copy of Democracy the God That Failed.

Probably terrible shit. That amount of power would be to intoxicating.

Like I said in every thread; Fast forward to date of next huge mega millions Lotto win. Record the numbers, Rewind to the day beforehand. Buy ticket and WIN BIGLY. Continue on from there.

- Stock market manipulation you
- Sport betting
- Making friends with futre dictators

>make several people billions of dollars in smart investments
>get them to create a fund for me
>set it so I find out about it at the age I am now
>be wealthy as fuck and produce movies
>otherwise don't show off my money so the people don't turn against me

I would find out if this thread has been created every single day for weeks.

Oh wait.

Kill Winston Churchill

>time machine
Like a clock?

FPBP

>Exactly what I've already done to achieve the best possible odds for survival of the human race 42%.

>Don't like the odds "tough shit" stop being fucking spergs, and be excellent to each other for fucking once.

Tell the Papacy to issue a complete and total ban on entering or interacting with the African continent.

[spoiler]Then save Anne Frank's semen stained mountaintops[/spoiler]

make sure that her dairy was actualy writen by her instead of her father.

also tell hitler to ally with the soviets instead of invading them.

prevent mohammed

>"It is God who has made us what we are, but it will be God, too, who will raise us up again. If we bear all this suffering, and if there are still Jews left when it is over, then Jews, instead of being doomed, will be held up as an example. Who knows, it might even be our religion from which the world and all peoples learn good, and for that reason and that reason only do we now suffer."

>"We can never become just Netherlanders, or just English, or representatives of any country for that matter. We will always remain Jews, but we want to, too."

You're being paranoid user. The writing totally sounds like a typical young girl to me. Not some thinly veiled propaganda piece.

Travel to the 27th of June 1914
Report Gavrilo Princip to the police in Sarajevo

Step 1: Go back in time to a King George the Third speech about the progress of the American Revolution and scream "YOU pOMF COCK GOBBLING DICK EATIMG LIMEY FAGGOT!" Then immediately teleport to the next location.
2: Kill Marx before he becomes popular.
3: Go to Anne Franks attic to marvel at the size of the time traveler orgy then call the SS to ruin your party.
4: Steal a FG42 and teleport immediately with the goods.
5: Go back to OPs mom before he was born and end this thread before it even begins.