How long before the kangz start putting YTs in labor camps?

>pic related
Are black people the real white people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EBdk5hDadYE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I fucking hate niggers

we wuz kings n shit nigga i swear to god nigguh my mofuckin family man we from egypt man my ancestors from egypt man u tellin me that the egyptians over there aint black look at they skin man they black man you know like man we try to go to space and shit mang liek fug man these damn white people man these white people be ruinin our lives nigga shit man lemme tell u man look nigga my grandmama she part egyptian mang you tellin me king tuatututatu thats mah great great great great great grandmpa nigguh and u tellin me these egyptians aint blak look man julius caesar is black man these history books lyin to you nigger he was blak not white the romans were ruled by blak people

youtube.com/watch?v=EBdk5hDadYE
Look at dat boi's nails esp at 2:20

>"There's a famous singer you think is white but he dances like a black man, sings like a black man, looks like a white man. Tom Jones."
I thought for sure he was going to say MJ.

Fuck european people art. Niggers aren't inventors.

>labor camps
We're already working and paying taxes which goes to welfare, what exactly would black people gain from putting us in labor camps? If anything that would decrease our economic productivity and result in less gibs

By google.

WE WUZ PEANUT BUTT N SHIT

Hol up a minute
I wonder who is behind all of this

Oy vey

fugg laugh now but I bet they'll force this shit in history books 50 years from now.

fuckin steve jobs bill gates and albert einstein on page 4

what fucking disrespect.

You got fuckin peanut butter nigger at #1 wtf

While I see your point, it's not like any social justice cock sucker gaping crotch wound considers all that whites have done when spitting their vitriol.

IM A WHITE MAN IN A KIKES WORLD

AMERICA WHY

At least UK is still safe

Google is trash. They control what you see, if you type in "Islamic Terrorism" you get a bunch of jew media articles about islamaphobia.

We are also safe, yet

Polish inventors

I think a lot of those pictures of the guy in old english outfits is that aboriginal guy they took from australia and brought to london to showcase and he managed to be fairly normal during his stay in england.

No one cares about plumbers

t. Polish rapebaby

Ouch, that really hit me

CHECKED

>Steve Jobs
okay that made me mad

Steve Jobs has made more impact on the world than any nigger could have

He ruined the internet but yeah I suppose he did make a big impact

No impact > spreading cancer