Do you think Donald and Melania actually love each other?

Do you think Donald and Melania actually love each other?

yes, why?

What reason do you have to believe that they don't?

Can you even get to 60 and still be in love with your wife

Perhaps back when the world still had sanity and when love actually meant something.

They probably have their spats, like every marriage.

Marriage isn't supposed to be a cruise ship through the sea of life, user.

Like the other time when the wife didn't want me to use my teeth while prepping the bull. That fight lasted a while but we are stronger now because of it.

That posting about it might slide other threads?

That's exactly what my bull said.

Trumpy luvvy mummy

>He said, as he reached for another handful of cheetos, convinced that there were people willingly working to turn away attention from the topics proposed by him and his colleagues on an anonymous Japanese animation board for political discourse between young men in their 20s from around the world.

Yes, Melania seems a loyal woman

Melamia is best mummy

If anyone seriously believes that Melania isn't a gold digger you've been on the interwebs for too long. Get some fresh air burgers.

30's

So many mysoginists attack their marriage and her status as his wife, it's very revealing.

>flag checks out

Do prostitutes love their clients? Not usually.

>Do Mail Brides love their Cuckbands

Yeah, just like Prozzies genuinly love every guy whos pays for their services too

STOP WASTING YOUR LIFE

GET A JOB

GET MARRIED

HAVE CHILDREN

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Melania was a model, not a mail-order bride.

men don't want love, they want loyalty and respect

women don't want love, they want protection and support

love is the biggest bullshit concept in western history

But the heat death of the universe will make this all irrelevant anyways.

Have a job
Not married, but I have been with the same woman for 8 yrs., which happens to be my son's mom.
Thanks for caring

no, and we need a poll for that.

Everyone loves Trump even if they pretend to hate him, so yes. He probably has a dungeon full of pinays but he still loves her.,

Who cares? Only faggots "love" their wives. Go watch sleepless in Seattle. She gave him Barron

if a man will die for a woman protecti her that is love. if a woman will serve a man beyond the grave that is love.

might not be inevitable senpai

by all indications the observable universally is just one pocket or bubble of causality

if you buy into supersymmetry other directions from the big bang are in dofferent states of organized matter. that partially account for noninteractove dark matter