Why don't other countries recognize American superiority?

Why don't other countries recognize American superiority?

>most powerful military
>most prolific culture
>best people
>The Constitution
>ENDLESS NATURE

They do, they just make up shit like "muh merkel is the leader of the free world now" cause they want to feel good about their declining relevance

Why is clownpiece so tall?

I like how we don't even care about swimming and we completely dominate. Next Olympics we should have a kiddie pool where the Aussies, Huns, and bongs splash around for the silver.

In 2016 its Human Development Index was below other 9 countries, but feel free to use your freedom units to measure national success McDonald.

The only ones above us are tiny little white countries. We have 300 million people, once you take the spics and niggers out of the picture the average white american is like a king to you fags

>Ywn be american

aside from guns and freedom they should do everything the opposite

American superiority or (((American Elite))) superiority?

While our country may have a lot of money, almost all of that wealth is in the hands of a (((select few))).

If you compared a typical western European to a typical American, the Eurofaggot will be wealthier.

Because you are the global ZOG headquarter.

It's always about money with you kikes isn't it. I'm sure if you exclude shitskins the numbers even out.

That's just not true

WRONG. You don't seem to understand how your own pyramidal economy works. The Inequality Adjusted HDI is even lower for the USA, being lower than the fucking Czech Republic and on par with Slovakia.

>mfw burgers are worse off than slavs and blame half their society for being poor

I'll let you know if I see it.
Don't hold out on that, though.

>most powerful military
china
>most prolific culture
japan
>best people
japan
>ENDLESS NATURE
brazil, china, mexico, Australia, etc

>most powerful military
loses a fight with a japanese cargo ship and suffers casualties
>most prolific culture
nig music is #1
>best people
who dont even know which is larger a atom or molecule on average in a on the street poll
>The Constitution
which is undermined by the patriot act so you have no rights
>ENDLESS NATURE
which burns like flash paper just as the pacific northwest redwood rain forest

germony stahp

WRONG!!!!1

We are all living in America.

You can make money lots of it even win the lottery but the (((taxes))) will drain the funds those welfare kangz and queenz

>most powerful military
>china
This is just delusional

anyone with this flag is automatically a faggot

This country is a complete fucking joke. Says its a Christian conservative country while having over 50 percent divorce rate. Millions of single moms running around with kids from different men. American culture is gypsy culture not European white culture. And then get this we are allied with Islamists not easy going ones but hardcore islamists that kill christian conservative and gypsy's alike.

>I hate flags with stars that represent different autonomous regions of a continent!

I like the United States of America.

>most powerful military
Couldn't beat Vietnamese farmers.
>most prolific culture
Hahaha. Good one, son. Except you're merely a biproduct of us, and we're still here.
>best people
Japanese. Afrikaners. Proud of who they are and uncucked. We conduct ourselves with more respect and class than you.
>endless nature
Russia, Canada, Brazil, Australia.

yuropoors got so assblasted at the US they tried to steal our flag idea. We picked stars before ANYONE else, fuck off with your shitty flag you theiving yuropoors!

War in Vietnam. Colonization. Imperialism. Invade second-third world countries and get profits because of that. Dont notice that and say you country and people have a great culture.

Beacuse you reatards do not even have free high eduaction.

yes america affects us. negatively.
in the rammstein song they point out that "zis is not a love song". the countrys that have been fucked up by america up till now are plenty, not just by war, first and foremost its that shitty cancerous gangster subculture.
yet germany will always shoulder the bigger debt. and now with the refugee crisis we are facing another problem caused by america. another shitstorm they caused and wont force the consequences, for now.

every empire crumbles sooner or later and karma goes a long way, ami

Someone hasnt ever left Sup Forums apparently
>European flag
>Argument dismissed

Even our meme-food is superior to everyone else

>Germany
I wont even bother reading that comment, probably just some lame excume for why everyone else's country is a shithole EXCEPT MUH ARYAN
pathetic

No it's because your flag stands for globalism and the kikes. Show your real flag.

Im just gonna leave this here before someone says it

one more

>white hispanics now listed as non-hispanic

Why would you put that on there when that clearly isn't the case from the graph? If Spanish people were listed as non-Hispanic whites on that graph then Texas would be about 68% white.

>most powerful military
loses a fight with a japanese cargo ship and suffers casualties

Don't make us kick your ass again kraut.

b-b-but I like to learn about a bunch of countries...

Is ignorance really something to be perpetuated?

The stars represent the 12 tribes you fucking moron.

It's true that our military adventures in the middle east and north africa have caused instability but the Germans are responsible for their own borders. You should be blaming the german government who has seen fit to invite all the human trash on earth into Europe. Merkel and her allies are also attempting to force other sovereign countries to accept this flood.

stay salty me friends

Enjoy that Paki overflow Britbong.

In Adolf Hitler's words
America is full of niggers and Jews

So America creates a problem.. and EU gets the shit? This is like an attack from USA to EU.

Does this mean... we should step out of the NATO and stop supporting the fake friendship between USA and EU?

Because it seems like the USA is backstabbing the EU constantly.

What did the EU do to the USA? not much, the USA did alot backstabbing financially and things like destabilizing the middle east.

I know it's a bit salty.. but truth is truth. No wonder why alot majority these days in the EU deeply hates the USA for all that backstabbing.

Some day we won't take that stuff anymore...

>most powerful military
ok
>most prolific culture
most Jewish culture
>best people
niggers and kikes
>The Constitution
don't care
>ENDLESS NATURE
true

well, he's responsible for it being full of jews

So is france, but I don't see americans leeching welfare here.

>Endless nature
True, if you go Detroit, you can see chimpanzees everywhere

kek

if machines could scream...

It's a joke because (((they))) want the collapse of the nuclear family and Christian values. All that bullshit you hear about what "Christians" believe is fucking retarded because most churches pander to the largest audience and want the "muh queers, muh niggers, muh trans" which is completely wrong. It all comes back on the dissolving of American values by kikes. Jews HATE Christians. It's proven that they are unhappy because Christ was born and died for us and they're STILL waiting for their messiah.

indios + mestizos =/= "Portuguese, Spanish"

think of people from the actual countries, Spain and Portugal. they're only a minimal portion of the US population though so I doubt this change affects the numbers very much. in fact you should be happy, it makes it a more accurate shitskin counter.

>inb4 hurr, Spaniards and Portuguese are not white

And super advanced car production facilities!

all the same genetic trash

yeah okay dumbass. about what I expected. go masturbate to Nordic bloodline in a varg thread pls.

ok I will, shitskin

Probably because you're a Jewish satellite state and the last time you won a war was WWII.

>usa
>culture
Pick one

Any country with less than 400 years of existence has no culture you son of a filthy whore

>highest equality nations are all african shitholes
>Eurabia is currently trying to become an african shithole
finally it all makes sense.

'Murica is the cause of most of the worlds Problems, though. Also "best people" is laughable if you look at your liberals.

> Financing muslim rebels, later on wondering why there are suddenly so many muslim terrorists with weapons and equipment
> Destabilizing Countries in the middle east and Africa, leading to a bunch of savages looking for better places to leech off
> Being the birthplace of radical feminism, which took over the political left and turned it even more dumb and violent than ever before
> be inspiration for dumb people outside the US, which imitate whatever Leftwing Ideology 'Murican MSM and Social Networks are throwing out into the world. Thus leading to a huge influx of Anti-White Sentiment, Islam Loving and Political Correctness in Europe, which WILL be responsible for our Downfall.

Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of based 'muricans out there, but the absolute amount of (dangerous) Morons that you have is terrible. You see: Morons outside the U.S. are usually not very creative - they simply copy shit that they see other morons do. But for some reasons U.S. morons are far more creative; coming up with new dumb shit every day. Seeing footage of Hillary Supporters assuming a fetal Position because they didn't get Killary elected, as well as the general butthurtness by liberal 'people' who were supposed to be adults (expressed in the most childish ways imaginable) kinda prevents the U.S. from being the "superior nation".

For the culture part, quantity =/= quality
Take hollywood blockbusters for exemple, its everywhere but its utter shit.

America is the wealthiest country in the world and has almost decent moral values, but that's it, i would not call it the best country in the world.

so... Belgium?

In that graph it shows Latino wealth has actually doubled.

'Belgium' has a shit ton of culture from way before it was called Belgium though. The history of Flanders goes back centuries.

Well. You should say mostly the best people. The others are democrats.

>but the absolute amount of (dangerous) Morons that you have is terrible.
nigger what

of all the things to complain about...

Americans are like the rich child in our old school class, with a lot of good intention, but too stupid to do anything well.

America has culture going back hundreds of years or don't you recognize the native Americans and their proud culture?

no, since you killed them all

this

Well, cities like Bruges started their golden age as early as around 1100 with flourishing trade to every country in the then known world. Native Americans still lived quite primitively up until you killed most of them.

Death to americuck

You could always just tell those shitskins to fuck off back to where they came from, but instead you open them with open arms into your countries and then cry about "WAAAAAAH AMERICA CREATED ALL THESE REFUGEES IN OUR COUNTRIES WAAAAAAH"

No one forced you to accept them into your country you stupid fucking faggot. You willingly accepted the scum into your country and are trying to blame some one else for the idiotic mistakes you made by allowing that filth to seep into your nations.

Pathetic.