I have this golden old T*rkish Coin, it is exactly 8 grams but I don't know how many grams of it ia pure gold

I have this golden old T*rkish Coin, it is exactly 8 grams but I don't know how many grams of it ia pure gold.
I wanna sell it when i go to Roachland in August
Any roaches can tell how much will i get in EUR?

Bump

330 USD just for the gold if it's pure.

>EURO

Fuck off with your communist money.

Goldbug here, you dont have to sell it in turkey, dipshit you can sell it to any gold / coin merchant. Just dont get ripped off

So aprox how much is it worth

Turkish gold is worthless
>So is Turkey

Doesn't worth much, I'll let you suck my dick for it.

Ok guy. Fail nazi now here wasting our gold time on the internet give up hitler its over

Ao 1st time u see it.

hes a dude and your turkish, we all know you'd do it for free.

Do some basic fucking research on the spot price of gold you buffoon. There's also a chance that it's worth more than just the gold content if the coin is old/ rare/historically significant.

Millennials can't into doing any fucking thing for themselves.

HOW DO I DO RESEARCH TELL ME MASTER AMERICA
1g of gold is $40 aprox.
this coin is 8g
HOW DO I KNOW HOW MUCH GOLD IS IN THAT 8g
INTERNET DONT TELL YOU THAT NIGGER LOVER
THIS IS WHY I COME TO THE LOVE BOARD ?POL? TO GET LOVE SUPPORT AND HELP

WHAT MILENIALS I AM 30 YEARS OLD YOUR MOTHER IS NIGGER

when the apocalypse strikes i will own it for a mere days water.

Take this shit to Archemedies, he know what to do.

Ya, 30 makes you an impotent millennial faggot. This thread proves it.

>I'll let you suck my dick

yep it's a turkish male
certainly muslim as well

JEEZES CRHIST YOU THINK I FORGOT THAT THIS IS Sup Forums AND SUMMER IS APPARENTLY
VERY HERE! VERY HERE! VERY HERE! VERY HERE! VERY HERE! VERY HERE! VERY HERE!

Go the the library, you dumb nigger.

It probably does not have much if any gold in it. Muslims are bound for religious reasons to fuck other people over.

Sell it to a coin collector and you will get much more than it's weight in gold.

well judging by the fact it looks like it's been scrubbed with a fucking brillo pad it has no numismatic value any longer and it's only value is the gold content. Generally most gold coins were minted at 22K or .900 fine but many mongoloid Muslim countries used lower karats like 14-18k so it's going to need a test to determine. It's worth anywhere from $150-$300 would be my estimation

Bring it to a coin seller and have them tell you what coin it is exactly. Then look for online prices. Don't sell it in fucking Turkey since you'll get scammed