/BALTPOL/ time!

/BALTPOL/ time!

Rev up your karums and let's discuss:

- euthanasia: yes or no?
- the russian immigrant problem: what would Hitler do?
- are the Baltic states ready for another peasant uprising: how to a guillotine in 10 easy steps!
- anti-rapefugee tactics
- chronic alcoholism and crippling depression

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hzBtVO-rI0s
youtube.com/watch?v=kJQP7kiw5Fk
youtube.com/watch?v=XrsFe--BJ40
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As for myself, I have been sober 2, max 3 days this year. Ask me how!

Bump with karums

euthanasia: yes or no?
yes

also, where do you buy karums?

Maxima, of course.

When is the usual suicide season in Leedu?

I have never seen them in Maxima shops.....ill go today just for that.

>When is the usual suicide season in Leedu?
All day every day for every year.

Time to go back, faggots

Ever tried alcoholism to cure that?

- euthanasia: yes or no?

Yes

- the russian immigrant problem: what would Hitler do? - Force them to learn the language and culture or get the oven

- anti-rapefugee tactics - Be a shitty host.

- chronic alcoholism and crippling depression - No escape

Yeah but you have six toes

Alcohol is strictly haram in Lithuania, the gov said so. Alcohol prices are so high, half of country buys it from Poland and Latvia.

I wish we had a "Russian Immigrant problem." Just be glad you don't have the immigrants we do.

Great picture meme BTW. Mind if i save it?

Try claymore mines. Can't nigger so fast without legs.

You guys are lucky if Russians are your worst immigrants. At least Russians are still white, and therefore have the capacity to become part of your civilization. Our immigrants are mostly mestizo ethno-nationalist who openly talk about turning us into a minority and taking over our country.

In the past, the US used to be concerned about Eastern European and Southern European immigration, and our government took measures to curtail it (my ancestry is Eastern European). Now we look back on those days as the good old days, because the immigrants we have now are a total disaster.

>and therefore have the capacity to become part of your civilization.

maybe 50% of them do, the other 50% not so much

Walking in Tallinn is almost unbearable without headphones because of the amount of loud russian gibberish you hear everywhere.

Yeah but those russkies are just like your niggers. There are a lot of them, think that everything belongs to them, can't speak the fucking language and chimp out over everything. And now there is an influx of nigger goatfuckers. Unless we start exterminating them like the vermin they are, we are fucked.

Im off to maxima. If im lucky, ill hunt down few karums.

>I'm stuck with roastie whores telling me my weather instead of drunk naked retards
Why did I have to be born burger?

All white people assimilate when they come to the US, usually after 1 generation. Really I would gladly trade your problem for ours. Please come to the US so you can see what real trouble is.

My ancestor who came to the US was from Lithuania, BTW.

Would you rather hear mestizo Spanish spoken everywhere, have trash all over the ground, and have people stalking your wife in broad daylight.

Here is some music for you:
youtube.com/watch?v=hzBtVO-rI0s

They started playing this one on our pop-culture radio station: youtube.com/watch?v=kJQP7kiw5Fk

Our neighbors and immigrants are much worse than yours are.

Send them to us in the US if you don't want them. We are having a serious demographic crisis in the US. The majority of children under 5 in the US are non-white. I'd be glad to have Russians, Pols, Romanians, even Germans.

If you marry a black woman your kids will look black. They will not resemble you at all in their facial features. If you marry a Russian woman your kids will still look like you. Actually our black population isn't the main threat. Most of them don't even vote, and they tend to live in separate areas. Furthermore, their population isn't growing. The main threats we have now are Mexicans and Muslims.

/BALTImorepol/ reporting. I love the Ravens. Good picture. OP.

fuck off baltcucks

Can I get the names of these beautiful womyn.

>crippling depression
just drank some sizzup mane
youtube.com/watch?v=XrsFe--BJ40

Lithuanians be stealing my OC

>euthanasia: yes or no?
Of course, while you're at it death penalties instead of lifetime imprisonments as well please.
>anti-rapefugee tactics
Mass gift them 50 € sneakers, so Ivans "accidentally" kill them while trying to steal the sneakers

>Mass gift them 50 € sneakers, so Ivans "accidentally" kill them while trying to steal the sneakers

That could work. Then issue death penalty to Ivan for hate crime. Kaks kärbest ühe hoobiga.

After having lived in Latvia for a year, the challenges of sliding into alcoholism are real

Adidas sneakers would obviously be the most effective that. Plus rapefugees also love them.

a good story boys.
went out for a smoke break hear 3 russian "women" talking. one was complaining that her little child (who is in kindergarten) could count to 10 in latvian wile not knowing russian ABC

>euthanasia
yes
>what would Hitler do
what Stalin did
>are the Baltic states ready
no
>anti-rapefugee tactics
rape them first, rape them back
>chronic alcoholism and crippling depression
every day

These threads are retarded.