Catholicism receives deep, hard cucking from (((Pope Francis)))

christianpost.com/news/jews-saved-heaven-salvation-without-jesus-christ-vatican-claims-pope-francis-israel-152306/

"The theory that there may be two different paths to salvation, the Jewish path without Christ and the path with the Christ, whom Christians believe is Jesus of Nazareth, would in fact endanger the foundations of Christian faith."

Wew lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=snFdqOZbhOk
archive.is/gHAbq
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies
redicecreations.com/specialreports/2006/04apr/catholicislam.html
youtube.com/watch?v=07dPzM5q43c
youtube.com/watch?v=pZJAQUVe3lw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papal_supremacy
mostholyfamilymonastery.com/catholicchurch/anti-pope-francis-vatican-ii-antipopes/#.WX4pgYjyuUk
mostholyfamilymonastery.com/catholicchurch/vatican-ii-exposed/#.WX4pgYjyuUk
biblicalcatholic.com/apologetics/num52.htm
redefininggod.com/2016/10/how-the-kabbalist-jews-took-over-the-roman-catholic-church-through-the-jesuit-order/
libertyforlife.com/nwo/albert_pike.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Actually, it's an argument that kind of makes sense. Nothing is being cucked because if it's not true Jews just won't go to heaven lol

interesting twist there leaf

I mean the argument is not outlandish as there was a covenant. I don't know if I agree, but it's certainly not insane

The Revelation times are here, he is the false prophet.

The article just talks about Jewish catholic relations and how it's an interesting problem in how Catholics are to treat Jews.

It says that Jews have to submit to Catholicism if they want salvation but they can still help us strive for peace.

youtube.com/watch?v=snFdqOZbhOk

Loyal to Rome even after 122 days of being forced to walk without rest.

I'll trust him before you.

>Be holy, for I am holy
Francis has his head up his ass, that faggot isn't holy in any sense of the word.

make like a leaf and fuck off

catholicism is not Christianity

Haha, Pope Francis is actually spewing heresies and the Catholics aren't doing anything about it. Bunch of pussies.

About North America
The conversation was stilted, as one might expect with the struggle for the possessed person’s soul, but the gist was that Plinio was randomly “breaking people's computers so that they can’t go on the internet” and that he is changing the climate and was “therefore the author of the climate change, and the increase of heat. It is Plinio who does everything,” according to the devil as channeled through the exorcist. Then, the devil predicts that a meteorite will crash into the Atlantic ocean. “North America will disappear,” he warns.

About (((Pope Francis)))
The devil then turns to the fate of Pope Francis, which Tornielli was able to transcribe and translate from the somewhat distorted video. “The Vatican? It's mine, mine!” the devil says to the exorcist, according to Tornielli’s transcript. “The pope does whatever I want, he's stupid! He obeys me in everything. He is my glory, he is willing to do everything for me. He serves me.”
Then the devil, again as channeled by the exorcist for the Heralds of the Gospel, predicts that the pope will perish, not during a voyage, but at the Vatican. “The pope will die falling,” the exorcist’s transcript says quite clearly.
archive.is/gHAbq

Hello yuri!

What's wrong here? You can't be saved without accepting Jesus.

Oh, sorry, I thought that was a quote from the article. Fuck the Pope, fuck orthodox branch, fuck catholic branch, fuck everything. Church have to be decentralized.

I think you're right. It's becoming harder to deny.

Pope Francis has strong ties with our former politicians ( Cristina Kirchner, Milagros Sala, etc. ) Don't forget that Kirchnerism has been the most corrupt government that our country has ever had. But whenever a politician that is not extreme left wing visits him, the pope doesn't attempt to even smile when someone takes a picture with them.

Why don't you Catholics control your Pope? Oh, wait you can't. Muh papal infallibility. Muh Deus Vult. Muh heresies.

isn't false prophet supposed to be attractive?

Because he is god's representative on earth.
Catholics actually believe this.
100% Antichrist potential.

Not Catholic BTW. Just posting this to get Catholic normies/purple pillers to start thinking.

Next the pope will be calling nuns "righteous women".... Bible states no such thing ecclesiastes 7:28.

I don't get it, he's saying Jews are bad right? But christians are just crypto jews.

This german is an agent of protestant heretics. Where's the Holy Inquisition when it is needed?

Ha!

Martin Luther was so BASED.

No really.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies

No, he is a Jesuit and the Jesuits have been a part of the Vatican and Catholic Church since 1540. Haha.

If he's a jesuit why is he such a faggot

You know there's 3 popes right?

Jesuits = Jews

No. He doesn't represent God in earthly form. And he's not infallible. Please read a little.

Disgusting!

This is blasphemous. Popes will also stand in judgement. There are kings, and queens, and popes in hell. The pope will stand before the father.

Behold the abomination of desolation

It was founded to be the Vatican's strong arm to counter the Reformation This is their oath:
"I do further declare that I will help, assist and advise all or any of his holiness’ agents, in any place where I should be in Switzerland, Germany, Holland or America, or in any other territory I shall come to, and do my utmost to extirpate the heretical Protestant or Masonic doctrines, and destroy all their pretended powers, legal or otherwise. .... I do further promise and declare, that I will, when opportunity presents, make and wage relentless war, secretly or openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Masons, as I am directed to do, to extirpate and exterminate them from the face of the whole earth, and that I will spare neither age, sex, nor condition, and that I will burn, hang, waste, boil, flay, strangle, bury alive, these infamous heretics, open up the stomachs and wombs of their women and crush their infants’ heads against the walls in order to annihilate their execrable race. That when the same cannot be done openly, I will secretly use the poison cup, the strangulation cord, the steel of the poniard, or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honor, rank, dignity or authority of the persons whatever be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed to so do, by any agent of the Pope, or superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Faith of the Society of Jesus."
Crypto Jew Jesuits killing Christians since 1540. Lol

This is final now.
>catholicism
>Christianity
pick one, and only one.

Totally out of context, faggot.

>"That the Jews are participants in God's salvation is theologically unquestionable, but how that can be possible without confessing Christ explicitly, is and remains an unfathomable divine mystery," the document argues, in part.

>The theologians, including Cardinal Kurt Koch and Fr. Norbert Hofmann of the Vatican Commission, reflect on that "mystery," but note that Catholic doctrine rejects that there can be more than one path to God.

Also, the words redeemed and redemption never show up in this article. This is very clearly an article written by someone who doesn't understand the subject matter, as is usually the case with shit like this.

Well...

Jesuits, Masons, Crypto-Jews GET OUT.

Everybody hating on Luther should ask himself if he would throw over the tables of the pidgeon sellers and drive the money changers from the temple.

The representative part was probably lost in translation. Maybe deputy is closer to the expression I was refering to.
Still he is claiming earthly power by divine right, this is something Jesus would not do.

The Muslims were to be their strong arm before but they lost control of their golem. And you know that turned out.
redicecreations.com/specialreports/2006/04apr/catholicislam.html

Will bring something interesting to read.

>Still he is claiming earthly power by divine right
That hasn't been a thing for literally hundreds of years, unless you count Vatican city, which is tiny as fuck, and pretty much only exists independently so that the seat of the religion isn't subject to temporal authority, and thus is not massively vulnerable to political pressure.

It just says that he will be loved by many.

>Jews just won't go to heaven
Exactly

Protestantism was the absolute final nail in the coffin for the idea of Europe unified under a single religion. There was a reasonable hope that maybe someday, the East-West schism could be reconciled and the Church reunified, but then this faggot came along and drove an impossibly large wedge into it all. The original Church was as quintessentially European as a Semitic desert religion could ever possibly hope be; the concept of patron saints effectively slotting in nicely to equate to the various European Pantheons that had been worshipped in Europe for millennia. Then this kraut comes along and fucks it all up by opening the door for countless derivatives leading to the gradual decline into Secularism.

The Church WAS riddled with corruption, but this was far from the answer.

That is not Christianity anymore. It is heresy.

You´re right Constantine. You were always right.

>the pope will die falling
Muslims overrun the Vatican and throw the faggot from a rooftop when?

Utter horseshit. Muhammad quite possible wasn't even a real person, or was just some random commander who got inflated when the first quran was written. If you actually look at what the Muslims believe, a large chunk of it is stuff that early christian heresies believed. It's quite likely that Islam is the result of various early heresies being forced out of the centers of Christianity and stewing in their own shit for a while.

Papal infallibility is only during ex cathedra, and the last time that happened was in the 19th century. Considering he's an Argentinean, and that they have a huge Jew pop there, I assume he's a crypto.

>The seat of the religion is not presently massively vulnerable, and indeed, succumbing to political pressure.
Nigga wat

I don't know, man. The guy is pushing for a one world religion, for fuck's sake.

I need to check up on this, but I've heard he also completely fucked up a plan some leaders were putting together for a massive war against the ottomans.

So did I. I'm glad I decided to read the article— fuck Pope Francis

Firstly, most of the shit you see is the result of news agencies failing to report accurately because they don't understand the subject matter, or twisting what happened to suit their own agenda (as we saw with the Pope's comment about Trump and the wall).

Secondly, imagine how much worse it would be if vatican city was under the direct temporal authority of the italian government, especially back when the italian government was mostly made of people chosen by the EU. The Ecumenical Patriarch operated within the secular authority of the Byzantine Emperor, and at multiple points in time more or less served him. It's a shit way to do it.

This chant plays in the background*
youtube.com/watch?v=pZJAQUVe3lw
That's it. The synagogue of Satan took over the heretic stronghold that is Vatican. Pope Francis is nothing more than a heretic without anything holy to him. He is a traitor to the faith in the Lord Jesus and the appropiate punishment for him must be capital.

>Vatican not subject to political pressure
Well look that that, a group of people not subject to political pressure is guilty of exerting political pressure all over the world.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papal_supremacy

>the Great Shism is bad
Literally the birth hour of our culture. Medieval Europe had every right emancipate from a Byzantine Emprie which took almost every aspect of administration from Arabs or Sassadines.
>The original Church was as quintessentially European as a Semitic desert religion could ever possibly hope be.
What branch of the original chruch?
The branch where the Pantheon was directly transfered into Christianity was only Catholic Europe, not the eastern branches (especially not the Arabic brances where Monotheism was more preveilant).

Even if you disagree:
the nailing of the thesis papers was definitely god's work.

>Read the article
Clearly you didn't.

>The theologians [who wrote the article], including Cardinal Kurt Koch and Fr. Norbert Hofmann of the Vatican Commission, reflect on that "mystery," but note that Catholic doctrine rejects that there can be more than one path to God.

>[The article] notes that Christians are "called to bear witness to their faith in Jesus Christ also to Jews."

>protestants ruined everything
>the Catholic church was successful in getting Europe to worship pagan idols like their ancestors

If you knew ANYTHING about what Jesus preached, you would know that paganism is evil which means the Catholic church is evil

You have it wrong. Islam is the strong arm of Jewry.

Muhammad had a Jewish uncle, Mecca was a Jewish city, and Muslims and Jews have long worked together against Christians of all denominations. You don't think it's just a cohencidence that kosher and halal are the same shit right?

google the most holy family monastery
look up sedevacantism
go to the channel "vatican catholic" on youtube

there you can find the truth anons. the last few popes have been evil anti-popes installed by the jews. it's a fact that another pope's election was announced in the conclave of 1958 before it was mysteriously cancelled. despite the white smoke appearing and the vatican radio announcing a pope was chosen, they went back on it. then later on they re-announced an election and brought out pope john xxiii. it was that evil fucker who brought in vatican ii and cucked the church. also note that all the pedo and homo scandals in the church only started after vatican ii too, which was god's way of showing us that the church had been corrupted(if you look up catholic church child abuse scandals on wikipedia, there were NO cases before vatican ii and then suddenly thousands after).

the papal see is empty anons. the true catholic remnant is without a leader. the "catholic church" we hear of today is a false sect.

Truly a heretic and a disgusting Antichristic creature.
Codreanu (may God give rest to his soul) was right about traitors.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papal_supremacy
>This article is about the Roman Catholic spiritual doctrine. For the doctrine of temporal authority in the Holy Roman Empire, see Universal power.

Try reading, Hans.

i'm not a believer but this is actually ridiculous. How can a church contradict it's own messia when he explicitly and repeatedly says jews are degenerate and doomed and is in fact persecuted and killed because of said statements.

i'd even go as far as saying the whole palestinian issue is the only reason the muslims haven't got their final solution yet

>sedevancatism
Matthew 16:18

Check out Walter Veith on youtube if you haven't already. his total onslaught is great he tears the vatican and the jesuits apart for 30+ hrs

like all things christianity was subverted pope is a progressive commie now they probably arent even christians any more and take part in all kinds of boy fucking satanic rituals
probably atheist or at worse heretic satanic

What a shitty pill. What's Byzantine Papacy?
Augustine of NORTH AFRICA (mainly in Numidia) with BERBERS and Mohammed - ARABS IN ARABIAN PENINSULA / Middle East? Even American don't know geography and ethnicity while doing these conspiracy theories.

>he is god's representative on earth.
Catholicism is heretical just by existing
>t. fourth commandment(non-catholic version)

>Papal supremacy is the doctrine of the Roman Catholic Church that the pope, by reason of his office as Vicar of Christ and as pastor of the entire Christian Church, has full, supreme, and universal power over the whole Church, a power which he can always exercise unhindered:[1] that, in brief, "the Pope enjoys, by divine institution, supreme, full, immediate, and universal power in the care of souls."[2]
Current pope seems not to give a damn about the in the care of souls part so he has full power over an institution of reasonably large wealth.
The Archbishopship of Munich alone is worth 6 billion Euros.

There have been periods without Popes all throughout history. Every single time a Pope dies, there is no Pope for weeks at a time. There were some elections that went on for months and years.

Very nice. I am listening now.

you're right we should all be anglicans instead. a religion created by a king wanting a divorce is definitely the true faith.

>heretic stronghold
Vatican has always been the True church and the seat of St. Peter given to him by Christ.

kek

not since 1958. look it up. they announced the election of a pope before cancelling it and installing antipope john xxiii instead. and it was he who started vatican ii and destroyed the church

>1958
Are you referring to Vatican II? I dont agree with it at, Pope Pius XII warned the Church that once it loses its universal tongue (Latin) it would descend, and so it did.

But that gypsy assumes that Vatican has always been as it is now.

look it up man. john xxiii was elected invalidly and all popes since him have been heretic anti-popes.

mostholyfamilymonastery.com/catholicchurch/anti-pope-francis-vatican-ii-antipopes/#.WX4pgYjyuUk

mostholyfamilymonastery.com/catholicchurch/vatican-ii-exposed/#.WX4pgYjyuUk

>Vatican has always been the True church and the seat of St. Peter given to him by Christ.
They have sent the money changers to the temples.

>implying i'm Anglican

This. St. Malachy's prophecy.

I read that on wikipedia, according to him this cuck pope francis will be the last one.

Does anyone support him anymore? He's turned into an Obama-like worthless mouthpiece these days it seems, because no one listens to the shit he's spewing anymore.

God I hope so. Francis is no man of God.
Not one bit.

When do you kick Francis out of the seat of the Pope and install someone who *isnt* a demon-worshiping degenerate?

Double checked, and I think Pike's prophecy happens first, sadly.

>desire to know more intensifies.gif

I am a - ok with jews and mudslimes mutually destroying one another, quick rundown on this guy?

Look up the prophecy of Our Lady of Akita. Also worth a read is Windswept House by Malachi Martin. Satanists in the Vatican did a ceremony in the chapel of St. Paul in St. Peter's installing Lucifer in the Vatican. This was a couple years before Vatican II.

>and all popes since him have been heretic anti-popes.
I don't disagree with that, but the orthodox church isn't the path to choose.

biblicalcatholic.com/apologetics/num52.htm

Christ chose St. Peter.

Usury was banned by the Church for centuries until (((Medici))) wanted in on the action.

>Thinking Israel will be destroyed by Islam
Won't happen considering freemasons are devil/kikes and want to rebuild the Temple of Solomon.

Ablass=Indulgence

Now you see, this is why I've fallen out of Christianity. There's just no hope; It's all controlled. Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Neo-Paganism, all of it.

There truly is no escape.

That in and of itself should show you how satanic catholisism is these days. Lol submit... christianity is the belief system of the free man.

Start thinking about what nazi? How the Catholic Church as harbored anti Semitic views for thousands of years and actively supported the rise of Hitler for the creation of Israel. Without Hitler there is no Israel. Without the Catholic Church Hitler would not have succeeded in killing so many kikes. Ask yourself why polish farm boys were rounding up kikes when the NAZIS came threw? A good catholic is taught all about jew kike tricks. Real catholic mystics have known for hundreds of years we would team up with Russia to defeat the antichrist(catholic false pope) and his Muslim hordes. The destruction of the fags in the church and satanists and pedophiles will be the destruction you say in mygoat symbolism. The beast is in the Vatican. Nationalism all over the world will cause a resurgence in the Catholic faith the likes of which even the antichrist won't be able to stop.

Crypto-Jew-Jesuits-infiltrated Illuminati is planning New World Order. The Pope is pushing for a one world religion while the Jews are pushing for one world government and currency.
redefininggod.com/2016/10/how-the-kabbalist-jews-took-over-the-roman-catholic-church-through-the-jesuit-order/
Pope uniting all religions:
More info about Albert Pike and the plan: libertyforlife.com/nwo/albert_pike.htm

HERETIC POPE

As a Mormon I feel for you Catholic Bros. They are destroying all your beliefs. I guess I am the way, the truth and the light is not true to some of your corrupt leaders.

May the Lord sustain you in this difficult time.