ADRENOCHROME EDITION

previous thread:
Apprently, (((BENJAMIN DE ROTHSCHILD))) VISITED POL A FEW WEEKS BACK.

i didnt get how we learned it was him exactly, please post further info if you have any

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/poor-little-rich-boys-1097744.html
linkedin.com/in/noémie-de-r-7a771a76?trk=pub-pbmap
ca.linkedin.com/in/felix-giguere-20675084
independent
archive.is/jU1tt
pastebin.com/dZqtLsDE
archive.is/3L0KD
youtu.be/zRF3QeQ8gUI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who is this?
Why is this the photo instead of de rothschild?
Why not copy and paste the info from the old thread?

olivia deR if im right. check the old thread yourself, you'll be slightly amazed

You know shes 14 right?

Post a different picture like leaks or benjamin de rothschild instead because he is the point of discussion and copy and paste that stuff so people can get easy access to it

sorry, first time trying to help with these threads, bear with me

ok here's what Ive found so far

>(1)

OU DO THE RESEACH PART: MEME WAR

"Benjamin de Rothschild, only son of the late Edmond de Rothschild, was a classic case of great expectations gone astray. Despite being groomed for greatness from a young age, as a teenager he skipped university and instead headed for Los Angeles with dreams of being a film producer. In LA he started taking drugs, and ended up on heroin. Meanwhile, he failed to make it into Hollywood's charmed circle and bombed as a film-maker.

"Being a Rothschild isn't enough. You have to prove yourself. The dynastic pressures are virtually inescapable," commented a friend at the time. However, when his father died, leaving him heir to a fortune of pounds 1.5bn, he was forced to clean up his act. "He is a Rothschild, he either had to win or walk away," said the friend."

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/poor-little-rich-boys-1097744.html

FYI here is more - 4 daughters of his:

Olivia de Rothschild , born 2 August 2002 in Geneva, IG: olivia_de_roths

Eve de Rothschild , born 5 January 2001 in Geneva, IG: eve.der , fb: /eve.derotschild

Alice de Rothschild , born 2 March 1999 in Geneva, fb: /alice.der IG:alice.der IG2: alicevsrosie

Noémie de Rothschild , born 12 October 1995 in Paris, IG: rotschillipepper, fb: NoemiedeR, linkedIN: linkedin.com/in/noémie-de-r-7a771a76?trk=pub-pbmap

Felix Giguere
IG: felixgiguere - the only son of Benjamin de Rothschild living under fake name,
linkedIN: ca.linkedin.com/in/felix-giguere-20675084

Adopted son:
IG: shecallsmeaur

>olivia_de_roths, da daghter of the richest rothschild who is an ex heroine addict
>pic related

Archive

>independent co uk/arts-entertainment/poor-little-rich-boys-1097744.html
archive.is/jU1tt

based norbrobot

>(2)

OC video of Podesta sacrificing a child in Alefantis basement.

“James Alefantis” = J’aime les enfants = I love children (French)

James Alefantis is a Rothschild and the mastermind behind Comet Ping-Pong that blackmails all US Government including Obama

>pic related
pretty fucked up, just so you know. but these are the cunts we're up against. Stand fast!

i cant post shit anymore, it keeps saying im spamming

archiveDOTis/YB7F4
>SEARCH ID: FnQIUgSI
archiveDOTis/0cwYL
>SEARCH ID: Q4QMUV0L
archiveDOTisNyC1B
>SEARCH ID: XhN0P6VI

also, pic above was from a thread yesterday, some fucker was defending these pedos when he accidentally blew his cover by posting that pic

bumpp

thx user
bumping

Oh fuck, this bullshit slide thread again.

Fuck off and sage.

this bulgarian is hardcore shilling since the last few days. noticed him in the critical threads

Stop bumping this bullshit slide thread.

Sage.

shoo shoo shilly willy, take a deep breath

Fuck off with your slide thread and die of aids.

Sage this bullshit.

Just did a quick doodle with my phone.
Notice anything?

im no shill put posting dox on underaged rofsies is probaby not the wisest thing to do..

subtle

hello shills, stay a while and listen

Fuck off with your conspiracy/drugs/religious bullshit threads, you stupid fucking Ahmed.

what doxxing? that's public info obtained by simple googling.

this cracked me up, thx user

Please, take your inconsequential conspiracy bullshit and fuck off. You literally are Kike cancer with this bullshit.

SLIDING from what, more exactly? Point the ”more important” threads here and Ill bump and contribute to those too.

but you wont do that, you cock sucking child molesting lizards

Meanwhile, bumpu.

yeah but theyre underaged, so what have they done?

need to start getting to the lower level elites pedosta clintons hollywood,

you re not even trying, oven boy

they're the next generation of rothschilds that could spell the end of their own bloodline, considering modern trends, social media presence etc. Im not saying they're inherently guilty but they should be kept under watch

frateee, i sense a soul in search of answers :D :D :D
ah and bump

this sht is very interesting, did they give hints to who they were? All the info they gave adds up

ive only been into these threads for a few days now. No, they haven't given a clear clue, they MIGHT be LARPing but then again their info was positive, little speculation plus some clear points regarding the traffic routes and establishments used

this, let people discuss about it, whats so bad about that

Shit trying to read between (((him))) and other people in that archived thread is a bitch.Cant bounce back and forth between replies by clicking on the reply links.

this is crazy if thats actually a kikechild.

yea its a bit annoying but just scroll up to the specific replies

took me about 30 min to read both threads

pic related, i know this needs to be in the HTG threads but none is up right now. believe me or not a captcha (yes, a captcha) caught my attention. it was ups like van with a mosaic logo attached. now keeping the "ghost fleet" thread in mind i did a little research and this is the result. see where the busses are sold (nw) and a last hint was to check bellingham (also nw of us). also at the bottom that tweet came up AND look who the fuck is sponsoring: Mosaic. i hope that this aint no disinfo and will help

the busses at the bottom are from FirstGroup Service

dat booty. one thicc bih.

>mosaic
ffs. Reminds me of a business i had a couple years back, i rented a club for a weekend from a guy whose company was called Mosaic, and we had to meet in person for the paperwork

biggest fucking hooknosed kike ever. I barely contained myself to go full 1488 on him

bump

FBI should be tipped on this shit, assuming they're not already reading this. Fucking sacks of shit.

Stop saying (((anyone))) visited Sup Forums just because someone used "us" instead of "them" to appear he made a slip. Anyone can pretend like this.

ne kharasho, rusbro. I clearly said ”apparently”
In the end, it makes no difference if the users were insiders or not, their info was bretty gud

i honestly hope they're working on this. It seems too big too audacious to be true which is why it most likely is

That's what you call "hiding in plain sight", something that these types expect here.

ALL PRESS ARTICLES ON THE RICHEST MAN ALIVE - BENJAMIN DE ROTHSCHILD

pastebin.com/dZqtLsDE

>previous thread:
> →
archive.is/3L0KD
SEARCH ID: kAe76rqb

so close

also bump

wtf i was in the thread and talked to him, what makes u think thats (((him)))

bump

>Apprently, (((BENJAMIN DE ROTHSCHILD))) VISITED POL A FEW WEEKS BACK.

Seriously, what?

thanks. are you with us again ?

guys we got the MVP in the building again most likely.

thanks for the infos so far.

can we proceed with the questions again ?

whats the key takeaway from (((our))) last thread we should keep in mind ?

What's the deal with Dr. Strange? He keeps mentioning it.

these are the days.
we got them rothschilds posting on Sup Forums.

sorry, im not him/them, im just a random user following these threads for a while now. They usually go one after another but after the previous thread I saw no other thread created further so i made this one.

if the MVP as you call him is around, let's hear it. im curious and willing to contribute as best as i can

i was in that thread, lurking. weird as fuck desu.

i still have trouble wrapping my head around the idea that people of high profile actually visit this backwater of a website not to mention taking part in these threads.

we're either being fooled or we're actually on to something.

and judging by the way these threads are shilled usually, im guessing it's the latter

> PEPE
We got played, boys

>actually visit this backwater of a website not to mention taking part in these threads.
Why won't they post sup?

How do we know he did?

look, i DONT know that, i just c/p the old thread info. it's how these threads work. Unfortunately they usually get going at a time when Im asleep because time zones

>if the MVP as you call him is around, let's hear it. im curious and willing to contribute as best as i can

GUYS ITS ANOTHER CHANCE
ASK PRECISE QNS JUST AS HE INSTRUCTED US

First

Hi

based blm

>5555555
Holy sht

W A S T E
A
S
T
E

NICE

Rip thread

NICE

Should all niggers be gassed?

dude im not him what? i have no answers to specific questions regarding the HTG... other than the obvious
i made this thread to continue the search as the previous threads did
nice get anyway

Is every rothschild evil, or are some agaisnt some acts the family does.and also don't speak out, for love towards them they have and fear

Fuck sake man

>waste flag
>waste comment

Robert david steel discussing it.
youtu.be/zRF3QeQ8gUI

yes yes nacsi, i am here.

OC video of Podesta sacrificing a child in Alefantis basement.

“James Alefantis” = J’aime les enfants = I love children (French)

James Alefantis is a Rothschild and the mastermind behind Comet Ping-Pong that blackmails all US Government including Obama

>pic related

>!!Ws5om2EY9n9
that tripcode is familiar but i dont remember where ive seen it previously, refresh my memory please?

again, im a recent follower to the whole matter.
thanks

welcome back.

pleasure to have you with us again.

>GUYS ITS ANOTHER CHANCE
>ASK PRECISE QNS JUST AS HE INSTRUCTED US

Look at the size of that head, the filthy goyim cant compete with the allmigthy BAB

What do the elites think of transhumanism?

that fucking marble is some of the most expensive in the world and they have it on their fucking deck table.

major redpill again.

gene - "give birth"

GENEVE - "give birth to eve"

GENEVE is the town where our guest resides.

Include me in screencap

What is happening in antarctica? Is the Lich King rising?

seconding the Antarctica question: what the hell is going on there?

also, the fucking twisted child imagery again, disguised as an athletic pose. ffs...

What version of the bible do you recommend? Is it altered? Do you know of any trusted apocryphal gospels?

oh common.
i know absolutely nothing more than you do. just read and don't spend a whole day on 4ch.

i think that there is a big cross, which is the source of truths into our realm. but i have no idea. why do you think that i know? i cannot fly just yet.

>*BRRRRAAAAPPPPPP*

I saw that you typed you found peace following Jesus, i forgive you for anything you've done, it must be hard being born into such a horrible family. you being here talking to us and from what you wrote, means you know its wrong some things your family does, and that you're not evil, no matter how related you are to some people

this is the proof? nu/pol/ is a fucking joke no joke.

Where did you find those beatiful images you posted alongside our convo in the last thread?

What does the next 10 to 15 years look like in terms of financial systems coping with automation and rising unemployment rates due to jobs disappearing and never returning? What's the plan and how will we deal with so many unemployed in the face of strong artificial narrow intelligence?

hope you can find happiness, and peace

>Q4QMUV0L
Maybe Rothschild or someone in that circle perspectives bang on point
>XhN0P6VI not the same person but did seem to have good knowledge of human trafficking slowly developed into larperism.

im going to need more details on your pic there