At what point would you check out on society and go live in the woods?

youtube.com/watch?v=AFYIHwxY5dY

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=AFYIHwxY5dY
youtube.com/watch?v=1ZeDq4Yo6Jk
hooktube.com/watch?v=dR_6VPlP9eE
youtube.com/watch?v=uTZ4nKOBwHM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>direct link to VICE youtube
Change domain to hooktube to prevent views

hooktube.com/watch?v=AFYIHwxY5dY

Like who the fuck gives a shit? The amount of money they'll make off a few views from Sup Forums is practically nonexistant.

why worry about a dripping faucet

>ywn have qt redneck bf

I'd like to check out of society right now but I'm too poor yet to do so.

Once I get married

Only as a last resort if economic collapse is inevitable, I would quickly get bored of doing innawoods shit without the internet.

I love how angry you shills get every time lord nordbot takes away your shekels

probably never, the woods are shitty to live in.

Fucking rekt.

Honestly I'm getting ready to check out right now, I've seen enough.
t. anti-archive bro shill

>disrespecting Archivebro

When the jews make a cuck app for whites and people download it

you're talking to a bot you retard

>VICE
>1 post by this ID
saged
The views in a thread can be calculated by usually: "replies x10". That's how it goes on reddit, where the OP can see that stat. In a thread of 400 replies they're getting thousands of views just by making a shitty post like the shill OP did here.
And with YouTube's algorhythm they're getting more viewers on the YouTube front page, if they can give the video the initial push, and it might even start trending. The Sup Forums users might use adblock, but the additional people they get our back won't.
And it's fucking (((VICE))), so they shouldn't be getting any views. They're leftist brain washers.

>the Jew fears the Norwegian

Never. When this day comes, I won't run, I'll fight.

As long as I can keep coming to Sup Forums

Deliverance

Probably when I retire, if that's still an option. I'll just buy a forested plot of land in Idaho or some shit, build a house with solar panels, and fuck off, never to be seen again.

>muh shekels!

When y'all motherfuckers start droppin' from the sky like in Red Dawwwn, I'll be waiting to *PEW* pop y'all's ass.

Most people on this board give a shit you fuckface shill

lol.
taking anything from vice seriously.
ever.

don't you fucking raise your voice to archivebro

lol

I wonder...

thats what i'm talkin about, when red dawn set to happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=1ZeDq4Yo6Jk

never. the basement is a better option.

"Hooktube" clever.

>directed by Harmony Korine

woah cool. I fucking loved Gummo. The guy has a knack for showing the lowest of white trash and having it feel real. I hate vice but will watch/

christ that accent is difficult to listen to. it sounds like someone just punched him in the jaw and he's got a bunch of dip in it to numb the pain

>"dot raight deir"

Go back to leftpol commie jew

Cambo was on Jimmy Kimmel's street interview segment once, supporting Trump.

hooktube.com/watch?v=dR_6VPlP9eE

This could be a really good way to do things.
Older types retire to a pleasent setting. Maybe help raise children away from degeneracy and with some appreciation of nature while the working age dedicate themselves to work in cities in lower cost smaller apartments.
With better communications technology the sense of distance would be reduced too.
When do we get it all up an running?

When Planet X aka Nibiru is officially announced to the public. However waiting for this "official" announcement is still way too late as you'll be in competition with a lot of other people. Best to get out of town now.

where does he get all of this shit? that boat? gasoline? ammo? does he steal shit in town like a nigger?

Dude's living the fucking dream.

He worked some time and looks like he owns very little. Its cheap to afford the basics without any other obligations. Probably why he got divorced so early in that he a cheap skate and didnt want to work for his family.

Bunker is best option

I want society to crumble.

>hooktube.com/watch?v=AFYIHwxY5dY

Can't view the jew.

that accent happens anywhere near the woods it seems. ive heard it in southern ohio thousands of times

>At what point would you check out on society and go live in the woods?

When I purchase 20-200 acres of land ...

SHEKELS DENIED

Some people actually use archives, they're friendless virgins but they do exist.

Oh go fuck yourself. More manlets and beta cucks need to see what a real man is.

"checking out of society" is for dweebs who have a romanticized view of 'living off the land'. normal people just go camping but since you guys don't have the drive to do anything but collect bug out bags and talk online about how you're this close to leaving society behind.

Good.

The woods are /comfy/ place for sure but it does have its downs as well.... like all of the shitty bugs and fuckin coons eating and tipping over the trash can!

I'd expect a leaf not to be able to handle the woods.

Go shove a strap on up your ass while you watch a black bull fuck your countrywomen.

Depends where you are, coons ain't as much of an issue as black bears where I'm at

Never.

I've been debating it but internet speeds are shit and my state allows decent gun ownership, so I don't mind...for now

but even that has its up sides as well? Nothing like wearing a coon fur hat while eating bear steak!

You should leave the faucet dripping in the winter or else the pipes freeze

Eh, Bear is greasy as fuck but I'll give you the coonskin hat

it really depends on what you feed to bear with and how fat it gets.

One around my family's property loves acorns from oaks, probably likes chestnuts but we don't have too many on the land, other than that we get a bear bag together which has scraps from cooking, but I think the coyotes might be getting at that

Me too. It needs to fall apart....so we can put some sanity back into this shit hole

As a non native english speaker, I can't really tell the difference between the different southern accents but I love how it sounds. It feels like it has personality and musicality to it, unlike the boring vanilla faceless city speak. But maybe that's just a matter of exposure.

Im surprised no one has mentioned that guns and 4-wheelers are a must when living in the woods.

Depends what they've been eating. The best lard in the world is from a bear that's been binging on berries.

>....

child detected. if the world 'fell apart' you would most likely be killed within a month regardless of how 'well trained' you think you are.

I plan to check out anyway. You aren't really free if your existence is dependent on moderated interaction and labor for someone else. Then, of course, there are taxes.
My compromise would be self-employment with something I enjoy, coupled with ag exemptions for just about everything within a homestead that is self-sufficient and sells its surplus.

See
But it doesn't matter cause we're not really interested in killing the sow, her presence helps interfere with the coyotes

The majority would die. Theres not enough resources to go around.

except for us naturally because were all redpilled and therefor we are warriors

this is what i hate about you collapsefags, you're just as bad as zombiefags because you think you're going to survive it and not just suffer and die horribly.

The trick is to have an innawoods backup position. You buy the land and slowly stock it. The essentials are relatively cheap and if you get the long term storage stuffs, you can essentially put it into a barrel and come back to it later. Further, if you are just building a little cabin (Advised), you can use it as cover for stocking by saying you are going out hunting. The trick here is to not be entirely off the grid. Rather, you need to maintain some sort of contact with the world, that way you can utilize more resources for long term preparations.

I never said that. And misery loves company thats why the downtrodden want a collapse.

Good taste burger, Spring Breakers also is fantastic.

Cambo takes gay niggas innawoods.

youtube.com/watch?v=uTZ4nKOBwHM

1985. Still here. It's quite comfy though remote. Stop thinking about it and do it. I live in the national forest and a home everybody knows about, but I also have a location at the very back of my acreage that is well-stocked, can go off-grid, has water piped in from and underground spring, has the high ground etc.
If you wait until "it's time!" you'll be too late. Ain't nobody bugging out, friend. That's a fantasy. Decide which hill you don't mind dying on, purchase it, move there, live there, prep for the worst, pray for the best.

lol what a shit thread.

Hi Randy Weaver!

I'd need at least one nuke before I would seriously consider fleeing to the woods. Two nukes somewhere in the continental United states before I leave civilization all together.
>t.unprepared casualty