LEAKS: Daily Mail Undermines U.S. Security by Publishing Details of Attack on North Korea

This is what it's come down to. The Mail was given information from anonymous senior military sources which states specifics on when & where we'll attack NK. Whether it's fake news or not, we cannot allow for this shit to stand. If Kim gets wind of this and goes off the deep end with a preemptive strike on Seoul, blood will be on the hands of both the leakers AND so-called journalists.

archive.is/Agn5b

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4743268/Trump-attack-weapons-site-North-Korea-year.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KoxtiJTzNUc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bunker_buster
gonavy.jp/CVLocation.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Daily Mail gets attacked by leftists so it's become passe to slate it but it really is money grubbing shite with no integrity

can i have the original link to the article pls? i thought it was fake.

Yeah, but this time they're playing with fucking fire. Leaks, anonymous sources, etc... it isn't a game when it comes to North Korea.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4743268/Trump-attack-weapons-site-North-Korea-year.html

liberal media is a fucking pain in the ass

If this is true then fuck him, he told us he would keep us out of foreign entanglements.

SOON
youtube.com/watch?v=KoxtiJTzNUc

kys

Has to be McMaster. This is his final desperate play for the Cabal before he gets the boot.

kys

T. Military Industrial Complex

Or it could be any ONE of the hundreds of Obama appointees that are still in government because the Senate is slow walking the confirmation process.

>the Daily Mail does something terrible
Okay. Anything new?

>pic unrelated

One day Iran launches a sattelite mission, the next NK launches a 10,000km ICBM, and 4-star US general takes up chief of staff position on the same day. Anyone with a bit of sense can see what's coming with or without british tabloids. It's a wartime administration.

I hope to god. I want us to blow the shit out of north korea, and remind the world whos boss.

TREASON !

>Trump's tfw right now

>senior military sources in Washington

How many senior military still work in the WH, user?

This puts the lives of hundreds of thousands of South Koreans in jeopardy, legitimately. The news media wants another a 9/11 x100 just for ratings.

The MIC exists to fund their pockets in cash with the suffering of millions. Trump is not a part of the MIC. He is working to dismantle the Cabal, which NK is an extension of.

>americans afraid of a bunch of literal farmers and peasants with majorly outdated soviet tier weaponry

Hmm I wonder why...

Are you retarded? This isn't just some typical regime change forced democracy bullshit. Someone has to take care of NK eventually. Their missiles keep getting better and better with every test. They will attack a country with a nuke and you will sit here and say "damn I didn't see that coming".

Seoul? That would be a pussy move

I dare him to strike Los Angeles, but he is too big of a pussy to try that

I fucking DOUBLE DARE him to strike L.A.

If they aren't attacking the US I don't care, besides one of their 1970s tech nukes would never get through our defenses.

If you didn't see war with best Korea coming already you must be retarded.

>Implying there is a diplomatic solution.
>Implying you can just let things boil over forever.

Why are there so many leaks

>not part of it
>sells millions to Shitty Arabia
>Shitty Arabia did 9/11

Keep telling yourself that user.

Yeah, but drumpggpflffgg is a meanie so it's ok

But why even run the risk of NK succeeding

You can't really blame The Mail for this problem as it's ever paper that is comfortable publishing secrets like this which could endanger lives.

The problem is that no one tries going after these leakers so that they'd be nervous about leaking.

Where did I say that a diplomatic approach was better?

This. If the timing of their launch into Japanese waters didn't convince you of this, then you are way too naive.

People wrongly think there are only 2 outcomes:

-War
-NK gives up weapons and program.

But, there is a 3rd more likely outcome;

"The North Korean Nuclear deal"
...sound familiar? It should...

Did Iran give up its program or weapons tech? FUCK NO.
It was all nod and wink press conferences and good time rock n roll BS.
It will be same with NK. They will knock off the public BS and quiet down and take things low-key.
Everyone walks away intact, claiming victory.
There were too many shekels at stake in Middle East and it's the same thing in Southeast Asia.

>Administration leaking like a colander
>News reports it
>Say its the news' fault

loooool

Hang them high

These "news outlets" have a fucking responsibility to either publish or not publish information depending on its content. If it is going to endanger MILLIONS of people, they probably shouldn't publish it. Just like his father and grandpa, Kim's a loose cannon. They have pic related pointed at SK's capitol.

retaliating against a country that is actively threatening you with nuclear strike is not foreign entanglement.

The absolute retardness or nupol

Doesn't make sense, though.

You couldn't attack all primary targets with a high degree of certainty that you'd remove their nuclear capability without using your own nuclear weapons.

They'll have their devices well dug in under mountains making them immune to conventional attack.

I mean it's a fair point, but I mean do you really trust a military that has biplanes still in use? Yes I know radars can't pick them up well.

>l-let them nuke us first goy
>l-l-let every american rnrmy know he can blackmail us if he gets nukes goy

There is more going on behind the scenes than your primitive little mind can comprehend. It is all a part of the plan. The true enemy is Israel & Mossad. The dominos will soon fall and you will see. Enjoy the rest of the year user, it will be a wild ride. Disclosure is coming...

they really fucking hate fish dont they

>Southeast Asia.
The Korean Peninsula is in NORTH East Asia.
Seriously, I know MASH liked to conflate the two but no.

They'll never pull anything anyway because Kim knows if he tries something, his regime will collapse.

For the record, there are many experts who believe that video was doctored.

You're either a troll, or a fool.

THAADs success rate is far from 100%, so if they were to launch multiple missiles, odds are high that at least a few would reach their targets.

Aside from that, we have no reason to believe that they wouldn't attack us, as they've been threatening to do for decades before they had the capability to do so.

I'm not pro war, but sometimes there's no other choice. I'd rather have another desert storm, than another pearl harbor.

>implying this info was planted for an other purpose than to catch the leaker(s)

they made bombs for that shit during the war in Afghanistan.

T. Bunker bombs

Based Daily Mail finally some journalists with balls. Go North Korea fucking nuke the South korean bastards. Consumerist robot parasite fucks playing starcraft all day. Women are all plastic surgery sex dolls. That nation needs to be burnt to the ground. I unironically root for Kim Jong Un and any true Sup Forumsack would.

>threatening us

user, they're no threat to the US at all. No country on the planet except Russia is, and that's only due to their nuclear arsenal.

HAHAHAHAHAHA U FUCKING/SG/ FAGGOTS ARE THE BEST LOL

>That guy wont stab or mug us if he does he will go to jail and his life will be over.

literal retard

LEAKERS!

>They will attack a country with a nuke
you seriously think they would do that?

1/10 I replied.

>leaks of a military action
How long until Mooch kills someone else?

Do they even have the production capabilities to make more than a couple?

This is treason of the highest order

By doing so they may be hoping to trigger enough of a response that would justify completing invading the country and overthrowing the government such as if the Norks starting shooting missiles and artillery at Seoul.

blame the leakers, not the messenger. if daily mail got hold of the info, imagine who else could have gotten hold of it

That's a retarded analogy, unlike your average robber or mugger who likely has very little to lose, Kim has an incredibly lavish comfortable lifestyle to lose. Threatening countries to get concessions has been the regime's modus operandi for years, and it's likely that's what they're doing again since their economy is sagging again.

>I'd rather have another desert storm

The problem being that NK will probably nuke someone if they're attacked -- Japan or SK, for example. So, you have to weigh up if hundreds of thousands dead is worth it compared to them possibly preemptively attacking in the future.

Not under mountains. If you've got 100-200 meters of rock over a bunker dug 40 meters under the mountain, no conventional bomb will do it. Norks do have bases under mountains, and it's said that their nuclear capability and tech is in part stored there.

You need a nuclear bunker buster.

Checked. Maybe they should have reported it directly to Trump, Pence or one of his senior advisers. Publishing it for the world to see (including Kim or his staff) is just plain stupid and dangerous.

Or, it could be a psyop - planted disinfo to oust leakers. At this point, who knows. Everything's a fucking mess.

we do it to pakistan every week

Also, keep in mind that administrations instruct people to leak to the press intentionally all the time for political reasons.

Trump may have told someone to do this in hopes of scaring Kim and making him come to the negotiating table.

We don't nuke Pakistan you fucking idiot

Youre assuming kim is a normal dude like you and me and not mentally unhinged.

I don't know, if we just found a way to put a piercing tip on a MOAB and changed the detonation system around so it goes off under the ground instead of over it. We might be able to turn entire mountains into bunker sized grenades.

Trump is just waiting for the next nuclear test. That's when shit hits the fan. Pay attention to carrier group locations.

Welp, shit is just getting worse. WW3 coming lads, the timelines are back to converging towards the singularity. Hillary or Trump would not have prevented WW3. I have a feeling once we go balls deep into NK, Russia and China will shiv us in the ribs.

Is that even a question? How many have they tested this year, alone?

I'll give you a hint: a lot more than a couple

I'm sure he is unhinged, but he seems like he's a tyrannical manchild desu, take away his toys and life and he'll cry like a baby.

I can kinda see your point heres the link to the bomb.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bunker_buster

Penetration of reinforced concrete: more than 6 m (20 ft) BLU-113 Super Penetrator GBU-28, GBU-37

So how much does 6m of reinforced concrete equal to mountain side earth, then after that we add on how well protected the bunkers are.

this is going to lead to heads rolling if this is true

We're threatening them more than they're threatening us. The mainstream media sure tricked you into thinking otherwise.

I'm talking about the nuclear warhead attached to it, they haven't been able to miniaturize it to attach to a missile from what I'm aware, if you have proof to the contrary, then I will gladly hear it.

good. i'm not interested in getting involved in yet another stupid war because some shithole halfway around the world, which is no serious threat to us and behaves as it does only in response to our provocations, does something we don't like. God bless leakers; I hope they continue

learn to read you fucking idiot

NK can't bomb USA and if they do we fuck them up

They bomb SK, nothing of value is lost. You lose ugly plastic whores and shitty pizza faced shrimped dicked gamers. Fucking wipe those fags off the map. I'd rather Korea be 100% DPRK than a shitty version of Japan.

Link: gonavy.jp/CVLocation.html

If this is true it will be a big fucking deal.

NK's big thing is that at the first sign of an attack it will go balls out and launch it all at us...
I would go buy some rice, beans, and ammo lads. Might need ti if shit goes down.

Looks to me that Daily Mail changed history with this article.

Also notice the unusual time line of "next year". This sounds more like dis-info, and a NK strike is much closer, more likely in the coming months.

They are telling us that telling them to get rid of their nukes is a hostile policy.

>attack a country with a nuke
Stop posting.

Oh come on, I think this is common knowledge. Anyone with two braincells can see where this is going. North Korea has chose a path towards war, China isn't doing shit to stop it.

I think the strike will happen between October 17' and March 18'. Trump will want this done way before the midterms.

You do understand these leaks will provoke Kim and further escalation right?

1) better them than us

2) this is why no mercy should be granted. The longer we wait, the better their counterattack capabilities become. We should target key military and infrastructure sites across the who country, and level pyongyang. I'm talking scorched Earth - what they've been threatening against us this whole time. Maybe SK or Japan, or even American will be hit with a nuke - it's better than letting them stockpile, and hitting all of us with several nukes.

NK is a legitimate target. They are an open slave state who brutalizes their population. Intervention is correct rather than blowing up rat lines for oil and organs in the ME.

We won't know for sure if succeeded in miniaturized warheads, until they use one.

You really want to wait for that?

Not unless we take out the Norks air defense. A C-130 would be a sitting duck if it attempted to enter Nork airspace.

A country that spews anti USA rhetoric is a threat to our national security and nukes just make them that much more deadly.

This "leak" was intentional to pressure China into doing something about Kimmy.

bump

It goes deeper than that. It's more like, the few who run the world want North Korea to conform to globalist agendas (a.k.a. take control over North Korea); however, NK wants to remain itself and is refusing to conform by standing up to the ones who control the world. Now the ones who control the world are using their guard dog, the United States, to scare North Korea into conforming. If they don't, the controllers will sick the dog onto them which would be OP's information if it became reality.