HAPPENING!! WORLD WAR THREE!!!

HAHAHAHAHAH

>BUT MUH DRUMPF NOT GONNA START WORLD WAR III. HILLARY IS

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fIBLc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

literally nothing. fuck off

What a total fucking disaster this presidency has been.

this
nothin wull happen

eh

I thought this already happened.

It's ok if Trump starts WW3. I just didn't want Hillary to do it

Yes, of course, obviously its Trump.

Why do people do this

Also sage

What the fuck Russia, after we said we're not supplying the rebels anymore? Is it because of the sanctions? I thought those had no effect on you

>BUT MUH DRUMPF NOT GONNA START WORLD WAR III. HILLARY IS
Yes, that's true. The psychotic Liberals and their "Russian Hacking" meme caused some Russian officials to leave the US, so Russia wants a bunch of US officials to leave Russia.

Stop trying to ruin the world you commie fucks.

Donald:Putin buddy lets put on a show.
Putin: Da.

>houSe And senate push a bill to worsen relations and instiGatE an (((incident))) with an implied threat of veto override
>see? drumpf's starting WW3
I replied so nobody else would need to.

Can't wait for tweet from Baby Drumpf. Is he gonna start attacking Putin? This is a massive blow to Baby Donald's presidency

Same

this fighting under a women president would be extremely embarrassing

they think this is Sup Forums which it is quickly turning into.

Some people dont like to have fun.

What the hell is Trump doing?

b-b-b-b-but trumps has ties with russia

This is answer to what Obama did before being kicked out from the white house.

so what is it, my liberal friend?
is he a russian agent or not?
im sure you'll find a way to spin it either way

755 WTF. WTF do they do? All on the gubmint dole?

we should have voted for Hillary D:

Fucking dumb ass

The sanctions bill that this was in response to was veto-proof. Nothing Trump could have done would change the outcome any.

It has. They said earlier they would reduce it to around 450. Turns out (per RT.com) that there are over 1200 diplomats right now. Just a rephrasing.

It was literally impossible for him to veto the sanctions bill. If he did veto it, the Congress would just approve it themselves after 10 days; meanwhile CNN and MSNBC would call Trump a le Rushin trayter for not signing their favored draconian deep state legislation.

12-DIMENSIONAL DOUBLES BADMINTON WITH BEST PAL PUTIN

Russia narrative was on life support, now it's Charlie Gard.

SUPER
MAJORITY

Delayed retaliation for Obama sanctions. Trump forced to increase sanctions by Congress.

Narrative : Trumps fault.

that's not true is it? there was discussion among the normies on whether or not Trump would veto

It must be complicated being gay and retarded.

We'll fight a westernwide civil war and WW3 and still win if it comes to it

That said, let's try to tackle one at a time

So obvious they expose their own retardation

if Trump takes on Russia i will become a trump supporter and vote for him in 2020 if he runs. time to kill some ruskies.

>Trump is a Russian plant!!!!!
>Trump is going to start WWIII !!!!!
Which one is it, libshitstain?

I'll wait.

What did you expect, Putin is autistic and retarded, he's stuck in the 90s.

The Jews are the only reason we have to care about Syria.

Assad is their best option, and America's best option too, and we were spending $1 billion a year on arming terrorist rebels.

B-BUT TRUMP IS A RUSSIAN PUPPET CONTROLLED BY PUTIN

Even if Trump did veto, it would just get overturned by the House and passed into law since it passed with such an overwhelming margin. Either way it would've gone into effect.

USA BTFO

>that there are over 1200 diplomats right now.

jesus christ

can you say money laundering?

I see.

And what? Shill harder putinscum.

You are fake news.

Putin did this, explicitly, in retaliation for Obama's shutting down of Russian embassy facilities and Congress' (both parties, nearly unanimously) sanctions bill.

You have to go back!

this is what you liberals safe space fags wanted, no go join and fight, go ahead

This gives me anxiety as I live very close to a major city.

>mfw actually have a plan in my head of where to go and how should SHTF
>mfw don't even feel crazy for this at all

We live in a weird world. I hope cooler heads prevail but if they don't I"ll be surviving.

>Narrative : Trumps fault.
It's his fault too. Instead of returning diplomats and property when he had the chance, he started to bargain. What Obama did already was illegal, but Trump was too greedy and wanted to get something for returning it.

Humpty Drumpfy sat on a wall

Humpty Drumpfy had a great fall

And all the alt righties and all the klansmen

Couldn't Drumpfy together again!

HOURLY REMINDER EVERYONE WANTED THIS EXCEPT TRUMP

Totally Trump. Not the Congress acting like we are in a parliamentary system. Overwhelmingly passing sanctions based on second hand information from a private company. And, this us old news. This was announced three four days ago along with the closing of all embassy storage facilities. KYS.

This picture is wrong.

Nu-pol is anti Assad, old pol is pro Assad.

fail on the last line

Yep, because Repubs and Dems won't let him strengthen ties between Russia.

wtf yall

This is nothing. Please go to sleep you're tired.

kek, no. nu Sup Forums trump supporters have been going on about based assad non stop.

you're just too stupid to realize you are nu/pol/ like the rest of them.

>Trump is Putin's puppet
>Trump is going to start ww3

put your shit together you retarded leftie

The Jews in Russia made this decisions. Action,Reaction. Jews hate Russia but they live and infest everywhere because they are the international. The cosmopolitcan. They create nothing. Usury, infantile sexuality and the atom bomb you can thank them for. They just drag great societies down to their level so no one notices the degradation.

trump is a russian cock sucker, what russophobia (my sides) things has he said? he's been jerking putin off from what i can tell.

this is obviously a coordinated effort by russia and trump to make it seem like he's not a spy.

FUCKING DO IT ALREADY

Is this like the many times you told us that Trump was going to be impeached?

You libtards will masturbate to anything.

Sorry King Nigger made things so tense between us, Artyom...

Buddy, have you ever been inside an /sg/ thread? There are literal Muslims there chanting Muslim slogans, praising North Korean communists, Hezbollah and talking about Middle Eastern cuisine. It's about as far from Sup Forums as you can get, it's possibly the most leftist general in the history of Sup Forums. They even shill for a Democratic open borders candidate.

i cant believe i share the same country with idiots like you

Because literally nothing ever happens. EVER

Literally a faggot who cares what u think you're bottom of the barrel scum pure Canon fodder

Russia/trump collusion is a nothing burger. stop pushing this

wow you're fucking retarded

This happens all the time! Nations kick each others spies and plants out as a form of negotiation. It's been happening for years.
This is a very large movement but everyone needs to chill out.

fpbp

Why can congress put sanctions? Isn't that the executive's authority? Half the people there are reading garbage from the NYT and WaPo to make their assessment. They are even using retracted and debunked filth to push this.

Congress is really the one fucking over Trump.

For you

WWIII will never happen

Right Wing Safety Squad advising all anons viewing this thread to follow the instructions of this image in order to combat /leftypol/ slide/bait threads such as this one. After the requirements are met, hide and ignore this thread. Regards, Right Wing Safety Squad.

Buddy, have you ever been inside a /ptg/ thread? There are literal cultists there chanting T_D slogans, praising Neo-Cons, Israel and talking about based black people. It's about as far from Sup Forums as you can get, it's possibly the most Nu-Sup Forums general in the history of Sup Forums. They even shill for a former Democrat candidate that backstabs them.

And Bernie and Rand

>HAPPENING!! WORLD WAR THREE!!!
NOT happening, faggot. He announced he was going to reduce the number of US diplomats in Russia IN RESPONSE TO OLD OBAMA SANCTIONS two fucking days ago. Where were you?
archive.is/fIBLc

Oh but sweetie this is because of the sanctions you wanted.

>afp news agency
Sage

Wait? Are they really going to try to pin this on Trump?
>Trump is Putin's puppet!!;
>Trump is going to cause war with Russia!!!
Which one is it? Or do you think you can just flip the narrative without anyone noticing?

>The only two votes against the Russia-Iran sanctions deal came from GOP Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky and Vermont independent Sen. Bernie Sanders.

There was nothing he could do. The deep state wants either a new cold war or a hot WWIII.

Being president in country that has an unelected all powerful government that doesn't care who it's president is or what it's people want.

Putin is trying to ensure the american people know their senate just passed an insane sanctions bill 98-2 and all that's left is Trump's signature. The (((mainstream media))) hasn't even mentioned it.

Half the CIA station gone in one move, well played.

>people who think embassy personnel are diplomats

>The deep state wants
This sanctions bill was passed 98-2. This is ALL of the state. Rand and Bernie were the only senators that dissented.

B-b-but Trump is Putin's cockholster?!

Whats a dipolmat. We dont want those refugees

>thinking governments are dumb enough to leave assets out in the open like that

Swedish education for you.

BUMP

This is being slid intentionally. The entire catalog is all of a sudden full of complete bullshit. The jews don't want us to know about this sanctions bill that passed 98-2.

>implying he is not a puppet of Russia who is deliberately trying to start a war with russia so that russia can take over europe. Perfect plan by Putin really, but now we are in the know.

Remember the 6 trillion bars of soap, goy

HURRRRR WW3 GUYZZZZ AHAHXXDDDDDD LOLMAOO

fucking idiots i hope it will really happen soon and leave no one alive