So THIS is the power if Millennials. Woah

So THIS is the power if Millennials. Woah.

I'd bet they still pay $18 for that

kek

>Avocado
>Cappuccino

This is just about the second or third to worst combination I ever heard of.

Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.

Worst generation ever.

STOP IT MILLENIALS YOU'LL NEVER OWN A HOME IF YOU KEEP BUY CUPPO-CADOS !

Why does Sup Forums keep making fun of millenials when 90% of you ARE millenials (people born between 1977–1994)?

>Avocado
I have never encountered a single, raw, food item be so instantly connected with hipsterdom in my head.

stop not buying houses

They also fuck their dogs

This. It's a pity because I like avocadoes. Numales ruined beards first and now avocadoes

So THIS is the power of boomers after importing 3rd world slave laborers who don't pay taxes. Woah.

Legally, in Canada.

AND complain that they cant buy anything

Excuse me, but Sup Forums is a gen z board.

>gen z
If you're under 25 and on Sup Forums I feel sorry for you.

Get out there an live your life.

Late X early Millennial here. Maybe 5% of Gen Z can use this board.

Either way, boomers and millennial scum need to die.

SCIENTISTS DISCOVER ONE WEIRD TRICK TO HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT FAST! click HERE to learn more

>the telly says literally all millennials do this
>though I don't personally see 100% of millennials doing this
>but i'm goingg to believe it anyways

Why did you make this thread

1961 – 1981
Generation X, Period

t. 14 year old

Nobody actually waits until they turn 18 to use Sup Forums you know.

>cuppo-cados

Gen z girls belong to gen x men.

Have a webm

Looks very hipsterish and retarded. I bet it's marketed as infused with the whatever properties of avocado. But I honestly doubt that a chemical reaction can take place so fast in order to improve the coffee's taste or whatever.

I stay away from people and yet I come here and it's nonstop talk about what that generation is doing. It's bait, it's the same shit, one day my generation will say that an even newer generation is wasteful and foolish. That's the trend.

I just don't care, because there's no meaningful discussion here. It's always scraping the surface and wide generalizations, when in reality it's the same as any other generation. The differences that we are see are real, but then why don't you talk about it? Instead of talking about how they are financially, you talk about "well i saw one the other day at the line and hes just standing there on his cell phone and his shoes were nice and i bet he goes around complaining about money when this little shit has all of that what the hell is wrong with him". It's blogging in disguise.

what's the point though

How the fuck do millenials go back to 1977? 23 years before 2000