TRANS PHOBIA IS GLANS PHOBIA

Many women are rocking a penis.

Accept it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/JustinDennisYT
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transsexuality_in_Iran
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Okay, I'll accept it. I still won't fuck them though.

Remember to sage.

She has a point.

wtf i love dicks now

Or it could be that women never have penises.

Ill agree as long as I dont have to fuck any chix w/ dix

Women don't have dicks

Throw these sub human in a rocket ship and send them off into space.

maybe, maybe the fact that I don't like spiders has to do with society too. I'm not going to change it tho.

salvia

How DARE you tell me what I should be attracted to. What gives YOU the RIGHT to dictate what my sexual preference has to be? You BIGOT. How DARE you. How DARE you. How DARE you. How DARE you. How DARE you. How DARE you.

if someone could just scream that in her face for an hour for me that'd be cool, these people need a taste of their own medicine

There is no way that man's touch, taste, smell, look or sound can compare to that of a woman's. KYS faggot.

>Your nature is sexist

Cry me a river, bitch

>her

It's like a cross between Sup Forums and Tumblr. This is why I hate trannies. There is no such thing as a woman with a penis, only a mentally ill man in women's clothing that likes getting fucked in the ass.

No, she has a prick slight difference.

Fuck you user! My whole plan is to escape them via 3d printed rocket no Jews or shitskins or commies or gays allowed.

>white women

Haha that fag is a dude w a prick in a hetero relationship w a whore trying to rack up victim points

>She has a point.

>women with penises

who dictates the wild animals to be straight then?

>Women with penises

Yea, a great one... you shouldn't be handling a tank when you're probably gonna off yourself.

I can't help but think it's our fault for meme spouting this shit a decade ago.
>le feminine penis

The left has mastered the art of word manipulation. They create words for things, which makes them real in most peoples' minds. Create a word for something, and it becomes a 'thing' that merits discussion. That's how they win over and over again.

If we could legitimately get "black criminality" to be a term in the mainstream, we could win. If we could get "jewish manipulation" on the tips of everyone's tongue - even if only to debate it's existence, we would win.

We won with terms like "virtue signaling", "cuckservativism", and terms like "crybully", "snowflake" etc. Because when you make people internalize a concept, even if they don't believe in it, the word acts like a seed. It's no longer an ethereal argument, it's a thing.

Just look at the term "intersectionality". It's the most simplistic, dumbass concept. It literally means nothing we didn't already know. It basically means that everyone experiences different hardships because everyone is unique. But for some reason it's become the linchpin of every SJW worldview. They think it's some kind of complex, revolutionary way of looking at the world. In fact, it's just a single word (that sounds way more depthful than it is), that's allowed them the language to breeze over much more nuanced thought and build bigger arguments for their ideology. It also makes them feel smart, as if the term is some deep philosophical concept that nobody's ever realized before.

We need to win the war of words. Destroy theirs and supplant them with our own.

>women with penises

what the fuck world am i living in?

wtf i hate biology now

>women with penises
>"women"
If you would of told me this was the way the world would be in the year 2017 when i was a kid, i would of called bullshit.

Yeah, it's right between her legs

>fag is a dude w a prick in a hetero relationship

does the concept of heterosexuality even obtain, anymore?

>Does it?

>she

>ayyy yo drumpf why you not let trannies in the military half of them already want to kill themselves whats a little ptsd thrown on top

Remind me again does she like or hate gay people because this complaint reads like a long con tranny extermination

>Women with penises

>We need to win the war of words. Destroy theirs and supplant them with our own.
This goy is right, we need to have the words, the best words.

To be quite honest I would prefer dicks on my women. Vaginas are disgusting gaping wounds and transvaginas are even more disgusting.

>women with penises

Please stop

Pol broke the universe

Only an absolute SJW moron could think that vaginas and penises offer the same pleasures. This is like chastising someone because they prefer coffee to orange juice.

I don't follow. Are you implying it's not normal for girls to have dicks?

No she doesnt, just like you cant say this isnt b8

If you tell him you aren't into anal, what will his defense be?

To be completely fair, someone isn't really a man if they're sticking things from other people inside them instead of sticking themselves in someone else. So, regardless of their parts or gender identity, they aren't a man if they're riding the cock carousel.

really joggin my noggin

Those aren't women with penises
neither is this

Does that tweet mean we'll be rounding up niggers fags and JEWS soon?!?!?

>women with penises

An all male society on Mars is the final red pill.

>Riley

You do realise this guy is a joke even on /lgbt/.....no titty skittles....no ffs....no voice training....huge fucking adams apple....manish hairline....he is an sjw transtrending fucknut.

I am a tranny btw.

stop it you fucks

It's not going to stop until their bearhing stops.

I'm implying you're a gypsy

shut up please

Hitler needs to come back and save us from these retards. FINISH THE JOB FUHRER!

One can only hope ...

Sure thing Ahmed. Heard you cousin shot up a place just recently is he ok?

straight women should be forced to suck my cock because I've told them I am gay and If they don't suck my cock they're homophobic.

>I am a tranny btw

You shall be beheaded.

>Ahmed
You ain't foolin noone gypsyboi

youtube.com/user/JustinDennisYT

>Just a queer girl making videos about intersectional feminism, politics, and whatever else she feels like. :)

She is real enough.

haha thanks gavin

It's influenced by my heterosexuality.
Don't want a dick on it.
Why are gay people having such a hard time with this now days?
It's like they suddenly can not comprehend what heterosexuality is.
I notice this a lot with the left.
Feminists have no inkling of how men work either.

Good, if 45% of them tried to kill themselves then they are double double unfit to serve around fucking weapons that kill themselves!

ITS LIKE FUCKING FULL METAL JACKET!

or maybe i just like vaginas and not penises

>History never changes.
Yes, because it already happened
What a fucking retard

islam, rid us of this menace. leave the traps, at least they don't cut their dick off and have puss vaginas. the horror.

He though desu.

I've been here for awhile and I've seen this happen many times. For some reason, memes always become reality.

The truth is that nobody likes to date faggots, not even them.

how can we go even higher?

>Says the americuck that stopped Hitler and furthered Jewish interests.

I hope you like your future black relatives.

I'm completely aware of my inherit biological biases toward heterosexual reproduction and the continued proliferation of my genetic heritage.

But good luck convincing me that it's a bad thing.

>135545214
I'm not giving you and (you)s

A vagina is a sex organ.
AN ASSHOLE IS NOT

Why is this so hard to understand for Commies?

Yeah a point-y dick

the right one you stupid leaf
female dick is better than any vagina

You seem a little over-structured.

Ass play is a thing for many men and women, regardless of their genitalia.

More a tip, really.

Except Islam doesn't condemn sex change.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transsexuality_in_Iran

>As of 2008, Iran carries out more sex change operations than any other nation in the world except for Thailand. The government provides up to half the cost for those needing financial assistance, and a sex change is recognised on the birth certificate

Allah forbids gay sex but he never said anything about chopping off your dick.

disappoint no Carlos yet

Why is everyone in this thread so bad at following simple instructions?

IF YOU MUST REPLY, REMEMBER TO SAGE YOU FAGOTS

So, in other words, being hetero or homo isn't because you were born that way, but rather, influenced by society?

Test

Because fuck your biology, fuck your evolution, fuck your behaviour patterns. Society is everything my dude.

sonic fans are the worst

Vaginas are fine, you're just gay. Accept it, and avoid Muslim countries.

>women with penises

Has the world truly gone mad?

I'm not sure that that's how vaginas work, op

> Ass play is a thing for many men and women

Monkey like to shit in their hands and throw it and sometimes eat it and such.
It's not a thing for many men and women.
It's a thing for apes. That just look and talk
somewhat like real people.

fempenis is NOT GAY even haiyenas have it
>Muslim countries.
Like I'll ever set foot in some durka durka shithole muhammed pedo jihado
also I'm not gay

No. Do all the animals have gender norms and societal pressure? The fucking species dies without hetero sex. Get with the program....shit.

maybe your preference to defend transgenders is, to some degree, influenced by your cultural marxist upbringing.

If men didn't prefer vagina over dick, humanity wouldn't exist.

That's relativism for you. Make everybody think that everything new is just a relative change of unstable morality and that the "old ways" should be completely eliminated because they were allegedly planted from above.

This wight is a 100% product of modern marxism. Send them to jails, these are not humans anymore, these are collective insects.

Yes I'm a mass replier you bigots.

You guys need to check your privilege and extinguish that toxic masculinity from yourselves.

Women with XY chromosomes deserve your attention, love and sex too.

You need to evolve from that caveman mentality and get with the program. No need to be left behind.

>tfw so straight, I actually like how vaginas look

It's probably because I'm not grossed out by how the body looks inside from seeing insides so often that pink, wet flesh looks quite attractive from an otherworldly perspective. Except for droopy, sloppy beef curtains, that's shit's nasty.

Can I just walk into a womens bathroom and claim im a women with a penis?

You can in New York