What's the easiest way to become a permanent resident and/or citizen of the US...

What's the easiest way to become a permanent resident and/or citizen of the US? If I marry an American will I become an American, there are few students from the USA at my university, I might have to seduce/blackmail one of them into marriage.

Other options?

>Convert to the religion of peas
>Apply for asylum to leafland
>Cuckdeau greets you at Pearson Airport with open buttcheeks
>Free vacation to Canada for a year
>Back to your shitty country once you realize it ain't that bad compared to other countries in the west

Why on earth would you want that? You'd have to carry a gun with you because their police won't or can't protect you from rampant crime and getting shot by the first nigger who robs you of the $10 you have in your wallet. And if God prevent you should fall ill, you're either doomed or bankrupt.

If you're looking for a life in a country that's not polluted by Arabs and niggers, you should investigate countries like Austria and Switzerland.

Sorry I want to live in a good country

What for?

Marrying an american is probably your only hope unless you are incredibly rich.

It's a shithole man. Even Alaska has been ruined. Go to Australia.

freedom, liberty, all that good stuff

top fucking jej, my dude

It's not a free country. There are no hate speech laws, but there are well funded non-state actors like the SPLC that do even more damage.

You'll get a spousal green card if your wife/her relatives willing to sponsor you have enough money to
meet the requirements.

t. American wife.

Marriage is not instant citizenship. It gets you a permanent resident (green) card. 3 years later you can go for citizenship.

do you wanna get married for 3 years?

What part of the United States appeal to you?

This isn't some the grass is greener situation. Life can be hard here in the United States. Not only are we dealing with many of the same social problems that plague your nation, but we currently have every nuclear weapon in the world aimed at us. Moving here very may we stepping over a dime to get a penny situation.

You can get a spousal greed card, but not citizenship from marriage. I suggest going to the closest US embassy (if London hope you can get James) and talking with a guy there about going through the process.
I will warn you though, it's a long process and a ton of fucking paperwork.
t. I helped get my brother's wife and most of her family here from South Africa

Also make sure you actually have a career option once you get here or you will likely get denied

become brown

you're pretty much fucked if you're a Euro and want to get into the US. If you do get in, here's a map

>implying

What degree or job you want?

You need to be a wog with a barely functioning intellect

Are you white?

Looks like there isn't a single city without black neighbourhoods though

And every single city I look at is racially segregated. Crazy

Fuck off we're full faggit

Pay me a couple thousand dolans and I'll gay marry you. I'm not going to do butt stuff with you though.

>he doesn't want to boost the white population of his country
>he wants to allow the blacks and the spics to take over

Do you enjoy cuckoldry perchance?

Suck my dick at least once a month and problem solved

OP, the easiest way is to start building a career for yourself, get some valuable skills, then apply for a job in America.

That's how you get in. By being a worker.

If OP does what I suggest above then he would have a chance.

But yeah, your country has more freedom. Yes you're right I guess that means you have to hustle more in the US than over here. But yeah.

Our country is grey and shit, your country has tons of open space and sunny climates.

THICC qt3.14 Saffer meisie

How much money are ppl, generally speaking, asking for a "marriage"?

Social unrest is at least as bad as in western europe but here you are always one misstep of going bankrupt with medical bills and this is just the tip of the iceberg of everything that's wrong in America. If you can, go to Switzerland it's not even far from your island.

Quite