Muzzie Shoots Up Nightclub But He's a Citizen So it's Fine

A Muslim went into a nightclub in Germany last night and started shooting, killing one person and injuring three others.

But before you pass any judgment, user, look here!

>The Konstanz gunman who killed one person and injured three others in a nightclub in southern Germany on Sunday was an Iraqi citizen who had lived in the country for a long time and was not an asylum seeker, police said in a later statement, ruling out terrorism as a motive.

Phew, it wasn't terrorism! Got really worried their for a second, lol, but nope Muslims are as benevolent as ever!

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13577431
archive.is/nFSm6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

JUST

It's just your everyday average shooting, not terrorism ;^)

What the hell is wrong with German people - do none of them care about the blatant destruction of their country?

>part and parcel

>the motive for the shooting is unclear
>it was not clear if the suspect acted alone or had accomplices
>but we can rule out terrorism, because this iraqi muslim who commited an act of terror didn't come into the country with this recent wave of terrorists

strawpoll.me/13577431

hes been in germany for 15 years, thats longer than most of Sup Forums has been alive

>Terrorises people
>Rules out terrorism

Why is Europe so fucking retarded?

KEK

Have a vote, fellow user

Every new attack wakes people up little by little.

I like this new lefty talking point "hurr stupid nazis, refugees aren't a problem, look at all these second and first generation immigrants who commit crime, bet you feel pretty stupid now".

????????

>Officials said he was an Islamist known to security forces
>was not an asylum seeker, ruling out terrorism as a motive
Radical, violent Islam is part and parcel of the German identity.

Not too long from now people with neanderthal brains like yours will be purged from society. We are people. You with your discrimination are causing this.

archive.is/nFSm6

here's the archive

>criticizing violent people makes them more violent
>best just bend over and lube up
Anyone have the smuggie?

>Anarchist

What ATM did you smash while typing this? Wells Fargo? Wachovia? Chase?

>see a saracen
>not insta-kill

what times to be alive

> it's always the dumb american that responds to bait and believes it

like harry's pottery

>Ruling out terrorism as a motive.

I'm starting to feel bad for German people. Why do they do this to themselves? Is it guilt?