Stop driving gasoline powered cars

Stop driving gasoline powered cars

Other urls found in this thread:

wattsupwiththat.com/2017/06/20/tesla-car-battery-production-releases-as-much-co2-as-8-years-of-gasoline-driving/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

an anarchist telling people what to do LUL retard

Save /nsg/!

Don't you get your electricity from coal?

Stop getting divorces.

stop using taxpayer subsidies without giving taxpayers a share in your company and then calling yourself a self-made billionaire

>buy electric car
>go on a road trip
>run out of electricity 100 miles in
>run out of gas because there are no charging stations within 60 miles of where you are
>become stranded
>pay 200 for a tow truck to tow your meme car to a gas station
>fill up your 2 gallon tank
>continue road trip
>run out of gas because there are STILL no charging stations within 60 miles of where you are
>pay 200 for a tow truck to tow your meme car to a gas station
>kill yourself because you fell for the electric meme

bring cans

Lot of storage space for 2 gallon gas cans in your meme car?

>stop using coal to generate electricity

Stop living on Earth.

Live on Mars instead.

stop getting hairplugs

Sell the model 3 in Puerto Rico you cunt

Why? Gasoline is more energy dense than litium!!!
ReeEeeee1!!!

Hahah. Yes :)

You know you really take the cake for biggest shitposter.

If you use electricity then it's free and has zero emissions.

YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO YOU'RE NOT VARG!

wattsupwiththat.com/2017/06/20/tesla-car-battery-production-releases-as-much-co2-as-8-years-of-gasoline-driving/

Why though?

battery development and production is more harmful to the environment than fuel production. Enjoy your chemical burns you get from a minor car accident. Enjoy hazmat teams following all the ambulances down the highways.

Because the Jewish commoditization of stupid, irrelevant, and arbitrary things like carbon or debt notes always results in this kind of utter, self-destructive insaity.

Jews love Satan.

>>run out of electricity 100 miles in

The Model 3 costs $35,000 and has a 220 mile range.

For a little more money you can get a long range model which has a 310 mile range.

I have driven at night on Route 80 in western Pennsylvania and Route 87 between Albany and Montréal in a gas powered car. There are range issues on a gas powered car - the next open gas station is 100 miles away and you wonder whether or not you will make it.

I understand it is in the same driving in places like Montana late at night - even gas powered cars have "range issues".

For most people, a 310 mile range works fine. And if they are not in the middle of Montana late at night, they can just go get their car charged.

Yeah, and my laptop has a "5 hour" battery after 1 month of use :^)

>tfw I80
>eh, I'll stop for gas later
>30 miles
>oh there's an exit
>oh no 24hr decal on the sign
>20 miles
>oh there's an exit
>oh no 24hr decal ont he sign
>35 miles
>oh there's an exit
>please let it have a 24hr decal on the sign

Potentially. Obviously we're not there yet.

Conservatives don't want you to stop driving gasoline powered vehicles. It's all about the money.

The best though is that one famous junction in like Nevada or Arizona or something that I've actually been to in person. About 10 miles past the last gas station that you passed up because the prices were like
>wat
you get to a sign that says
>271 miles until the next gas station
and then you can either turn around and go all the way back to the gay gas station or you can try to brave it because there really is literally nothing for the next 271 miles outside of like a camp ground where the tanks are already empty anyway or a store that isn't even open.

Joke's on you, I can't drive.

Nuclear powered cars when?

>not Venus or Europa

Chevy Bolt looking promising. 238 mile range on a charge. 90 mile range on a 30 minute charge. ~$38k

yeah lets go to venus where the pressure is 50 times greater than inside a tire, 450°C on the surface and constant sulfuric acid rains, great idea.

Lol earth is flat and the planets are just projections on the ceiling.
Fakefacts

not even close

upper atmosphere, not surface

not that colonizing anywhere is feasible right now

stop being a welfare queen POS

STOP CHARGING ME 3 YEAR SALARY FOR A PHONE AND 10 YEAR SALARY FOR A CAR AND 100 YEARS WORTH OF SAVINGS FOR A SHITTY 1 BD APARTMENT!

Nah I don't feel like having vehicle that can only go 60 miles. I'll keep my gas powered job thanks