You have a gun with one bullet. In front of you is a black Christian churchgoer and a white...

You have a gun with one bullet. In front of you is a black Christian churchgoer and a white, blonde-haired blue eyed atheist. The black says he prays every night and is praying right now for you. The atheist tells you to fuck off, drumpf supporter.

Who do you shoot?

Myself, because life is suffering

Myself

>fuck off drumpf supporter
Traitors before enemies, I shoot the atheist.

I bin the gun because it's illegal to own.

shoot the black guy, then proceed to beat the leftist to death with the gun stock

that's very weak

Atheist here. Would gladly put down the Atheist.

Nigger. Always shoot the coon

Kek

What caliber?

Everyone not saying they would shoot the atheist and club the nigger to death is a faggot

The nigger, then you take your iron and hit the faggot with got until such time as his faggotry or his heart has given out, whichever occurs first.

cease.png

Your gun is a vintage 1911 given to you by your grandfather, who served in Vietnam.

myself if it were legal to own a gun
its kinda the only thing keeping me from commiting suicide (too scared of hanging)

not much better

>one bullet
What type? I'd like to attempt the through-and-through multikill

HOLY SHIT DO MINE TWICE AS HARD THEN

>He gets triggered by a guy calling him a drumpf supporter
Insecure paganfag detected. I wouldn't shoot shit

Why would I even own that piece of shit. Aside from nostalgic museum value?

Must I shoot someone in this hypothetical scenario? I prefer not to shoot people.

I'd just pistol whip the frontal lobe brain damage guy to death.

Should only take 2 hits, his brain is already half pudding.

Kill the commie cuck and beat the black guy with the gun.

I'd throw the gun in the bin because it's illegal and I don't want to be arrested and imprisoned for posession of a firearm, and murder, because I have a decent job and a life worth living.

>South Africa talking about sidearms

kek

I shoot the (((man behind the curtain)))

I shoot the atheist in the chest
The I'd pray with based black crusader

Save the bullet for the Brazilian.

Shoot the nigger, Kidnap and brainwash the white guy into an ubermensch.

The Jew behind the scenes that stuck me in this experiment

>the bin

Kek you really like that pic don't you.

Neither because neither did anything to deserve my shooting them? You don't just apportion violence to people on the basis of their skin color or religious beliefs. You do so when those beliefs lead to violence. If the atheist guy started attacking me for being Christian, and it escalated to violence, I'd shoot him. If the black guy started attacking me because of my religion, I'd shoot him too.

Thing is, scenario as OP described more likely leads to the white atheist confronting you than the black christian person. I know many religious, hardcore Christians; they are martial artists, gun owners, but almost completely peaceful people otherwise. They'd sooner get you to leave the room than have you carried out in a body bag. Atheists however don't have an obvious moral system that prevents them from committing violence or discourages it. In fact, Atheism is mostly associated with Communism and other high body-count governments and ideologies.

So, I'd probably shoot whichever was being uppity and violent, and history suggests that it will be the Atheist, but it's unfair to just shoot either without being acted upon first. Or, at least sensing a coming attack and pre-empting it.

peice of shit

kek

>i'm white i swear

OP.

I'd pistol whip them both until they become gnostics.

>selectively posts

But seriously, for service purposes it's not the worst I've been stuck with. If I had to take a government issue I'd opt for the SP-1 or 2.

But I can usually pack my own. I don't believe in using 9x19 NATO in Africa.

Neat projection, flag hider

>logical answer

>tags

Kek

i point upward and fire. i dont care enough to kill either of these people and neither of them has done anything to me to warrant such aggression

>ignoring basic pattern recognition
>logical
You mistake (((intellectualism))) for intelligence, friendo

Says the half-breed balkanshit :O

why would i shoot my fellow americans?

fpbp

Categorizing all people under the same patterns is a lazy intellectual's route. After all, you can't know what patterns they fit without knowing their history. Looks are quite deceiving in this life.

the atheist fag needs to be eradicated

I close my eyes and fire the gun assuming that the bullet will behave like a wave according to quantum mechanics and hopefully hit them both

meh atleast im trying to do the right thing whatre you gonna do? Kidnap them both in your leafy rapedungeon?

fpbp

The traitor, because he is worse than the enemy.

Shoot the nigger and stomp out the leftist.

Use the same bullet to kill both, just put their heads side to side

You wouldn't believe it if you saw it.

Easy. I get them to stand back to back, then shoot them both in the head with 1 bullet. Assuming it's not hollow point, of course.

The white atheist.

Traitors are always the first to die.

I pawn the gun and we go out to dinner together.

>not pistol whipping them both until they become pagan gnostics.

well i don't support trump so i wouldn't care what the atheist said, there's absolutely no reason for anyone to support a figurehead in a corrupt system that works against their best interests

fact is things would be about the same with clinton in office because the only things that ever get changed are issues people are passionate over that mean little to the overall agenda of those in control ultimately, because it's a matter of using divide and conquer tactics and pacification methods

i'd have more against the christian for following an abrahamic faith (a historical control tool, and ultimately just another form of judaism and islam with a different figurehead prophet, archaic ideas, and bullshit morality fed to people through indoctrination)

that being said, i wouldn't shoot either of them without a purpose aside from who they are and their beliefs

those things are essentially meaningless and the bullet could be used on someone better

Oi vey

gnosticism isn't pagan, it's abrahamic with pagan/occult influences and beliefs attached

gnosticism can be pagan, I said gnosticism as in needing to reach gnosis, not as in following what other gnostics said.

And trust me in this one, because I've reached gnosis myself.

Gnostic is more philosophy, akin to Buddhism.

kek

What do you prefer?

I would shoot neither because I live in a free country where people are allowed to live how they wish and say what they want.

The nigger, obvious. The left wing atheist will inevitably be frail and weak like all baizuo, pistol-whipping him to death will be a breeze.

so you're talking enlightenment rather than gnosticism itself

important to make the distinction because gnosticism (as in the beliefs related to thomas aquinas and so on) is abrahamic

that being said i've opened my third eye, i've had calling/visitation dreams, i've experienced all manner of things and have learned a good deal (not all by choice) over the years

i'm not exactly approaching this from an ignorant standpoint here

if you frequent /x/ at all you may have seen me talk about dionysus

myself

Atheist. Nigger has done nothing wrong, and if he is elderly (chances are religious blacks are old) he will not chimp out over BLM or bullshit like that.

fpbp

I shoot the nigger, then I pistol whip the liberal.

depends if they mean it in the sense of the definition of the word "knowledge" and in an enlightened sense then sure, but if they're talking about the philosophical beliefs it stems from then they're rooted in abrahamic faith

gnosticism is like a philosophical/occult version of abrahamic beliefs

i can respect it more than i typically respect abrahamic beliefs because it eliminates a lot of the issues and focuses on some core spirituality principles that are the same through many forms of practice, but the connection to abrahamic faiths (and issues as a result) is still there

flip a coin.
heads white guy
tails black guy

I line them up and shoot across the throat so I kill both with one shot.

>but if they're talking about the philosophical beliefs it stems from then they're rooted in abrahamic faith

I still think of it as a philosophical stepping stone.

Kinda how Buddhism is with Vedas.

Always shoot people who believe in fantasy.

> believe in muh sky daddy or I'll

Honestly, I'd shoot the Christian. I *know* where he's going in the afterlife, and it's a good place.

Shooting the atheist would end any chance he has of salvation.

>heh, nothing personnel kid

Honestly though I'd shoot the Godless atheist and immediately give the Base Black Christian my pure, white Aryan daughter.

Do you have a license to dispose of weaponry, sir?

Atheist, traitors die first.

sure it can be a stepping stone, or it can be the place someone ends up

its value is subjective, but that doesn't change where it's roots lie

i see it as a possible tool to lead christians away from some of the more negative sides of abrahamic beliefs and the levels of control that come with those faiths because of the ways they've been wielded over people throughout history

not to mention the discouragement of free thought

like i said i have a level of respect for it, but ultimately i don't respect what it's rooted in on any level

/thread

>but ultimately i don't respect what it's rooted in on any level

Do you just see it as a control mechanism?

I'd shoot op for the slide threads

I give the gun to the based Christian because we all need to pay reparations.

>tell them they're both free to leave
>the atheist hurriedly runs to the basement exit
>he tugs on the door, to no avail; it's locked
>"m-mistuh? duh daws lawked!", says the black christian
>"ah, yes, you're right... i neglected to mention the door's key being located up the atheist's asshole...", i say to the black christian
>"...you'll have to dig it out before this rooms fills with noxious fumes. zyklon b, more specifically... you have 15 minutes."
>the black christian immediately starts tearing into the atheist's asshole
>"i-i-i can't fit my hand up it!", the black christian says while the atheist screams in agony
>"USE YOUR COCK TO EXPAND IT!", i shout
>the black christian has now been fooled into raping the atheist
>while both are occupied, i quietly make my exit
>call the cops about a rape in progress
>the nog gets life in prison, the atheist develops PTSD and lives out the rest of his life in an insane asylum, and i don't even have to clean my gun afterwards
>mission complete

myself,
then i summon my persona to kill the "athest"' cuk

There is only the race.

Atheists are amazing creatures.
They might even enjoy something shoved up their ass!

>Who do you shoot?

the leftist

user, God created all humans equal.

If you don't want to marry a black person, don't.

Atheists are horrible people for rejecting God, they hate out Lord and frequently deny and mock His authority over us.

It's like they've never stared at the night sky in the country.

not entirely, because some of the teachings are things that are essential parts of other spiritual beliefs that have value when studied

however, when it comes to morality i think abrahamic faiths go against nature and are repulsive