How can people defend getting their dick chopped off and turned into an open wound excuse where they have to dildo...

How can people defend getting their dick chopped off and turned into an open wound excuse where they have to dildo their "vagina" regularly every day to stop it from closing up?

Imagine trying to actually dick that wound. Doesn't sound very pleasant.

You can either chop your dick off, or be a bigot. Your choice.

IT'S A PENILE-SKIN LINED VAGINA!!! NOT A WOUND

You are just soooooooooo narrow minded. You think there's only two genders Not 4 million you...you antediluvian fucker.

Wow... so beautiful... what's her name?

If it wasn't a wound then why do they have to dilate every day for the rest of their lives? Could it be that their own body rejects their mental illness?

surely someone on pol must have fucked a post op tranny.

If you have can you share? Does it feel like a pussy?

can't possibly feel like a pussy

>placing your dick into the inside out version of another dude's dick that has been cut and mangled into a wound that superficially resembles a vagina
It sounds like some sort of Hellraiser shit. Just fucking one in the ass sounds less bad.

Fucking an inside out dick sounds kind of gay tbhwy family

So not only do they have to dilate every day until the day they die but they also have to lube up every time they want to have "sex", no wonder the suicide rates are high, definitely allow them in the military because what could go wrong there!

Don't you have a knife to bin?

Joke's going to be on you transphobic hatemongers in a few years when science finds a way to make my body stop rejecting my new vagina, then there will be literally no way for you to tell the difference between a person who was born a girl and a person who transitioned into a girl and some of you will end up getting married to trans people and never noticing for years after the marriage. Haha!

Already binned them all, fucking sucks because they issued me with an approved butter knife with an RFID chip but it doesn't spread every well.

haw haw jokes on u mentally ill faggot bitch. id kill the FAGGOT MALE if i found out i married a FAGGOT MALE mentally ill loser. after i knifed you 57 times i would travel to your faggot hub and kill as many as i could with my assault rifle plus pipe bombs. bitch id make pulse look like recess. kill you fucking faggots matthew shepard as many as i could

seems like these people will be streamlining STDs and will likely be the cause of an entirely new strain

I really hope that is just bait, because, if not, you are a piece of shit and have no respect for other humans. People like you've portrayed yourself to be make the world a shittier place; not because you're trans, but because you're a lying shitbag who thinks manipulating and destroying someone else's life and mind is funny. Whether you're one of them or not, just knowing that people like that exist makes me not want to live in this world. Fuck the world and let it burn if this is all there is to save.

your blood will always tell

I'll be a bigot then.

Vaginismus. That is all. Doesn't sound pleasant? Metal rods don't change pussies. Pussies are pussies and welcome to this gross life and world you claim to call normalcy while being profligate closet faggots