Putin expelles 755 US diplomats out of 1210 employed in embassy in Moscow

>Moments ago, speaking in an interview on the Rossiya 1 TV channel, Vladimir Putin said that 755 American diplomats will be expelled, or as he phrased it "will have to leave Russia as a result of Washington's own policies", a move which as we previewed on Friday will make the diplomatic missions of Russia and the United States of equal staffing.
>Speaking late on Sunday, the Russian president said that the time for retaliation has come: "we've been waiting for quite a long time that maybe something would change for the better, we had hopes that the situation would change. But it looks like, it's not going to change in the near future... I decided that it is time for us to show that we will not leave anything unanswered."
>Putin added that "the personnel of the US diplomatic missions in Russia will be cut by 755 people and will now equal the number of the Russian diplomatic personnel in the United States, 455 people on each side" Putin said, adding that "because over a thousand employees, diplomats and technical personnel have been working and are still working in Russia, and 755 of them will have to cease their work in the Russian Federation. It’s considerable."

zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-30/its-time-retaliate-putin-expels-755-us-diplomats

Americans pay for 1200 suits and bureaucrats in just one embassy? No wonder you have 20 trillion $ debt.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/druloop/the-expert
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck putin, hope Trump kicks him in the nuts for this. No excuse for this kind of childish reactions from a head of state.

Hes throwing out the CIA operatives. I guess its a fair more

Why is the world so mad?? are we meant to end ourselves?

POOPINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>755 of 1210 to go
Oh yeah? The reports I've read in Russia media do not specify this, they just tell there will be as many American diplomats in Russia as there are Russian diplomats in the US.

I wasn't aware of the scale. Epic!

>No wonder you have 20 trillion $ debt
Stopped reading there

*sips tea*

but... that was the end of the op

Fuck off assad fag, you mudshit lovers are the worst. You know no loyalty to Trump.

Considering that one entire floor of every US embassy is an NSA listening post, that completely makes sense. Few of those expelled are actually "diplomats". Most are IC officers.

>muh debt
When your debt is denominated in your own sovereign currency, that literally doesn't matter, at least not in the way you think it does. Not that many of you are smart enough to understand the mechanics of gov't debt and monetary economics, but a very big part of Russia's economic woes stem from the fact that they carry very little debt. For further info, consult Ausralian economic history in the Nineties, when their debt burden dropped to 60% of GDP and their budget was "balanced". Look at how their economy performed.
>what is MMT and how does it work

Its only the begining and answer for Obama's actions that weren't reversed. The counter measures for recent sanctions will come soon.

In things like these you have to satisfy 2 conditions, you have to be tough enough for the domestic public so they can't say you aren't fighting for national dignity and mild enough for the foreign country in question so it isn't perceived as a too agressive move that calls for further escalation.

He was bound to respond to these new round of sanctions somehow.

It really wouldn't be wise to go full retard and for instance, cut your astronauts from Baikonur cosmodrome, or fully support Taliban or totally ban some of your companies from doing business there.

It is all about the nuances.

Fuck off Chabadnik child molester.

thats what they get for hacking the election

>It is all about the nuances.

I'd like to nuance your face with a cobblestone.

>tfw I got my Facebook banned for shilling for Trump on Politico and he couldn't even block new sanctions. And i am not even paid shill, just was enthusiastic from reading /pol and watching Trump speak at rallies

Let's meet up IRL I am ready to party.

holy kek, there are 455 useless cunts in the Russian embassy in US

Fuck Putin, he will regret insulting God Emporer.

why the fuck do we have so many diplomats over there?

America has only one reasonable outcome.
Expel 756 russian diplomats.

Do it for me. Do it for your jewish overlords.

Big deal.

It's not your fault, it's Putins fault for not returning Crimea and bringing peace to the Ukraine. Hopefully he does what's best for Russia soon and Trump can lift the sanctions.

Now now, behave or Subcomadante Marcos and his rebels may find themselves equipped with some brand new russian guns.

Fuck ukraine

Alexandre.

Trump is more chaos. And chaos is good. And you are beyond retarded if you fell for "Trump is pro Russian" meme.

Oh look this is a typical average American family.

>shilling for Americans

Why? Don't you realize we hate you? We don't want your support and we don't want your friendship. You're still the USSR in our eyes and an evil empire.

>returning Crimea and bringing peace to the Ukraine.

Ukrainians would just start cleansing peninsula and killing everyone who supported Russians. And they would film it in details, trying to show everyone that Russia abandons its people to death and can't help its people. And everyone in the world would close their eyes, saying that Ukraine has all the right to kill people they don't like.

Trump will bring down 1000 hammers upon Putin and its backsliding regime.

Fuck off mccain.

Die kike. /sg/ is the last true bastion of Sup Forums. Fuck off and post your little anime girls somewhere else you subhuman filth.

LARPing Indios fuck off straight to hell....they'll cushion your following fall Judio.

Well, now i hope Trump gets impeached and USA gets in turmoil. Pence would be solid, but lefties would be so empowered by the impeachment, that would be so much win for them, they would have energy to kill every single man in USA without getting tired.

You realize that's just propaganda from the putin govt right? The Ukrainian government is pro-west and would never genocide. They just want to protect their borders like Trump does.

Anybody have a feeling that China and Russia might end up being on North Korea's team if world war breaks out.
I'm getting a feeling.
It's happening.

>pro west
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Ukrops are useless and haven't been paid or given any new kit by their Zhid puppeteers. Fuck off kikeling.

>t. putinbot

When you think about it. For the white race to survived it is necesarly that America dies.

Think about it. All the NGOs which promotes degeneracy like the homosexual one are paid by USAID and George Soros. America is exporting its degeneracy to its vassals.

>t.someonewithcommonsense
Fixed that for you

>pro-west

pro-West Jerusalem.

lol putin's psyops blew up in his face and now he's desperate to save face

now he will either try to demonize congress while supporting Trump or promote further domestic anti-american propaganda

>hates anime
>on Sup Forums

Holy shit you /sg/ faggots literally never leave your shitty general do you. What's it like outside the propaganda farm?

You dropped your dreidel.

Die you fucking subhuman piece of shit.

>implying being banned on faceberg isn't a good thing

>What's it like outside the propaganda farm?

Probably much more squared away than your STD ridden free-love squat.

>Sup Forums having any allegiance to Trump

Literally Safespace: the post

It seems pretty reasonable to me. America expelled X number of Russian diplomats. Putin gave Trump a chance to allow them back and he didn't, so now he's doing the same. There's literally nothing wrong with this unless you're a faggot neo-con who thinks America shouldn't play by their own rules.

We've become fluent in English in the last six months, what propaganda can he drop?

>literally autistic screeching

...not quite yet but still soon.

>ey gringo como estas ese why u no support assad holmes andale vato enchilada burrito

That is why I think of GONG as our internal enemies. I am 100% certain they are funded by Soros.

Wrong, new Americans can't even locate Russia.

>literally autistic screeching

Only to an autist that doesn't realise how frail physical life is.

Haha. Yes. ;)

We will bring them peace all right. And you will be next.

fucking checked, that's what's unfortunate about this, why one earth wouldn't they side with them at this point?

I'll break your mind to the point you'll be drinking sand in the desert and deliriously whingeing for mum.

Putin will Regret this

sounds pretty predictable, by the book. kinda like thats what someone would expect him to do. which is very unPutin-like. there's more to this than appears

>being THIS much of an anachronistic boomer

Not directly, but they will make damn sure that NK doesn't collapse.

Just as China has shown a bit of good will by aborting exports of coal to them this year Russia has stepped in. Their trade with NK has grown by 40% so far this year, they are giving them jet fuel, talks about uppgrading their agriculture and healthcare...

Press S to Spit on Putin

Putin just helped drain the swamp. Thanks poots!

Israel will be a barren polluted wasteland once the holy NNRC vapours are forcefully unfettered to freely visit every Israeli's lungs.

>edgy underage mexishit beaner threatening people on Sup Forums

This is too funny.

Press G to Gas the Jews.

>kicking out diplomats
literally WHO CARES? He did this because he can't stomach economic sanctions since Russia's economy is shit and has nothing besides energy.

Agree

It's always good for a titter when stupid poor kikes make assumptions based on their own dead-end diseased physically limited existence.

Seems fair. Nothing at all going on here other than the world becoming more balanced.

S

Tel Aviv first then the (((City))) second.

>I am 100% certain they are funded by Soros.
Well, my friend they do not even hide it. Here is from their web page

Kako se GONG financira
GONG osmišljava projekte i programe kojima se prijavljuje na natječaje i javne pozive međunarodnih institucija (npr. Europske komisije), stranih donatora (npr. Otvoreno društvo, veleposlanstva) i domaćih donatora (npr. tvrtke, lokalna samouprava, Nacionalna zaklada za razvoj civilnog društva, ministarstva). Svaku odobrenu donaciju i ime donatora objavljujemo u godišnjim izvještajima. Dio prihoda GONG ostvaruje od GRIF-a – registrirane knjigovodstvene djelatnosti GONG-a, čiji višak prihoda od društvenog poduzetništva predstavlja jedan od izvora samofinanciranja GONG-ovih aktivnosti.

I'm so glad we can finally teach these Russkie fucks a lesson. Trump will succeed where Hitler and Napoleon failed.

Happening Theme
m.soundcloud.com/druloop/the-expert

Beware the eternal redditor

Having fun?

What I want to know is why we need over 1000 diplomats in one country. Jesus Christ.

Haha. Yes :)

JUST START THE FUCKING WAR ALREADY!

Modern estimates say it would take 16 million soldiers to conquer Russia today. Good luck.

>755 out of 1200

Based Putin cutting waste from the state department.

Putin getting rid of everyone who might leak further connections with Trump?

yeah they would be stupid not to team up against all of us. then again dumber shit has happened in war time.

Russia can do what they want. It is their country.

Paco knows.