Say what you will about the Democratic party, at least they stand on the side of science on a lot of topics

Say what you will about the Democratic party, at least they stand on the side of science on a lot of topics.
Republicans are consistently anti-science on:
>global warming
>evolution
>environmental regulations
>literally getting pregnant from rape
Much of the Republican Party has adopted an authoritarian approach that demands ideological conformity, even when contradicted by scientific evidence, and ostracizes those who do not conform.

>we love science, now lemme tell you how chopping your cock off and putting a dildo in the open wound daily to stop it from healing makes you a different sex

> Strawman

I deserve a better-quality shitpost than this.

Don't take the bait you dumb niggers.

Bump

I don't think you know what antiscience means

anybody can have a gender identity that feels different than their biological sex.

>>literally getting pregnant from rape
If she gets pregnant, it isn't rape.

Literally the only good thing about this thread is the pic which is saved for a miscegenation jack session.

SAGE
A
G
E

the true redpill is that neither side of the political spectrum sides with science, they just use whatever findings support their view of the world as propaganda

also sage

>tfw I am literally transcribing a college-level reading assignment given to me by a leftist teacher in hopes of triggering some Sup Forumstard enough to do my homework and refute a couple of these for me so I can go back to watching crypto

>stand on the side of science
then why do they keep telling me that niggers and spics are my equals, science says otherwise.

If you have enough money it is now possible to get the scientific results you want.

You're retarded.

SCIENCE YES! (except for 9/11 and shoah you filthy goy anti-semite)

> The Climate Change Myth
> ostracize and threaten anyone who dares question it, even if they make a scientific argument

> evolution
> the "Republicans are all racist rednecks" strawman

> environmental regulations
> supporting deliberately wastng money chasing ghosts

> literally getting pregnant from rape
I don't see where science is involved on this one.

Why are there so many shills out today? Is it just summer?

True, you are inferior to niggers and spics.

It's called a "delusion"

this is close enough to what I was hoping for ty
I tried to make it a good one thanks in return.

Sorry to use the gadsden flag for this epic trollery, you fags do kind of ask for it yourselves though.

If ADD, ADHD, and OCD are mental disorders... Transgenderism is a fucking trainwreck of a disease and all who have it must be exterminated.

Why do Asian women always look so autistic instead of looking sexy when they do this?

>When the first post is also the best post.

>Say what you will about the Democratic party, at least they stand on the side of science

>>global warming
They use simulation models that can't reliably reproduce the same results, forcing them to have to fudge the variables. And when challenged to use their simulations to accurately reproduce the climate changes of the past they fail.

>>evolution
Refuse to acknowledge the evolutionary differences between ethnicity and the sexes.

>>environmental regulations
Refuse to do a cost benefit analysis between the benefits if environmental regulations and decreasing economic growth and increase of the cost of living on the poor.

>>literally getting pregnant from rape
One fucking idiot said rape doesn't lead to pregnancy.

What kind of dumbass are you ? The dems are all about race...and division. Take your head put of your ass SJW

>Thinking one party's better than the other.

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEMEKEKEKE

>leftists understand evolution
>believe that different groups of people, geographically separated in their evolution, should prove to have evolved identically
conservatives are anti-science? go look up the sokal hoax. post-modern leftists have been eroding scientific integrity for decades, trying to replace empirical reasoning with neo-marxist critique

bait. saged.

>imblying Trump is republican.
>current year and still believing the media's 2 sided dem-rep meme.
Kys faggot. Of course evolution is real. Doesn't mean traditionalism and nationalism is wrong. And if u can't see how pop science is used to set morality amd drive cultural change in place of religion then you are literally a sheep.

shills out today in force LOL Anti-science
SAGE this shit

No. the right is on the side of realistic science.

the left take science, tweak it so it supports their political views and pass it off as fact.

Nazis believe in strict application of science.

> Refuse to do a cost benefit analysis between the benefits if environmental regulations and decreasing economic growth and increase of the cost of living on the poor.

It's even better than that. By outsourcing all our manufacturing to the third world, they can externalize all the environmental costs. China is an environmental nightmare, a blighted, toxic hellscape, but we don't see it so we can pretend we are helping the environment. In fact, we are paying the Chinese to ruin their portion of the planet as they build iPhones and cheap junk for us.

I'm sure the party of alternative facts and climate change denial is on the side of "realistic science"

OP is one of those shills that comes to be all pompous and righteous and leaves being redpilled as fuck whilst saving rare pepes to his device. You know it's true. Sup Forums is always right

What about variations in the suns energy output affecting global climate and sea levels? Not to mention sea levels are actually dropping the past 2 years.

I'm all for science but a lot of it is biased and driven by agenda, which makes it not science.

This is why nationalism is good for the environment. We already do pretty damn good at taking care of the earth. Suppressing China's economy will reduce emissions. faggot.

This is actually true

The binary gender system is a cultural phenomenon.