What the fuck is her problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jk_rowling/status/891740914103853056
youtube.com/watch?v=jHnjlQC6Puw
articles.latimes.com/2003/sep/19/opinion/oe-bloom19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

plagiarism

haha fuck yes she's been such an untouchable sacred goat for too fucking long, all her 13 year old fans need to know how much of an uncreative zombie she is

I don't understand, could you explain what she did wrong in Harry Potter and Star Wars memes?

Liberals will still ignore this and compare harry potter to real world events still by saying "got to separate the author from the works". Once again that would be more projection as they can't separate stuff themselves.

why is pierce morgan defending trump?

Sorry not projection, hipocracy. Just used to them projecting everything.

He's always defended Trump on anything but gun laws

Can I get red pilled on Rowlings?

I've been laughing at her since the beginning. She may be rich and incredibly successful and can do whatever she wants, sure, there are lots of people like that, but she's actively destroying her own brand with her politics. Just give it time.

Her business model is like the film "Pans labyrinth" so she is a stickler for Neo-liberalism.

In Pans Labyrinth the protagonist escapes the harsh realities of the spanish civil war by going into a delirious fantasy world. J.K Rowling wants the real world to be a downtrodden as the spanish civil war so her fantasy books hold a higher value as escapism.

Because even that prick can't stand that vile skank rowling

Something something Dobbie shook The Emperor's hand and now there will be peace which angers the Hutts like Rowling.

Anyone has that clip source Rowling is referring to.

>Harry Potter
>13 year old fans
The only Harry Potter fans are 20-30 year old manchildren.

He's a pro-gay, anti-gun, pro-shitskin, kike-loving, feminist, (((civic nationalist))) conservative, user.

That's what 80% of the people who voted for Trump (aside from the gun thing) are like.

>all her 13 year old fans
>13 (26) year old fans

Oh who the fuck cares? It's only Twitter. Get on with your lives

Underrated

*womanchildren

fixed that for yah

Virtually the entire HP fanbase these days are women who still hold a pre-pubescent mentality or effeminate men.

Even actors from Harry Potter can't fucking stand the fandom.

>writes about fascist, totalitarian society based on eugenics hidden behind a magic wall
>projects it on democratically elected president of US

I am sure the irony escapes her.

You're typical moneyed liberal, spouting of progressive talking points all day why living in the lap of luxury. Telling people how to live there lives who she couldn't possibly relate to. Telling people their own best interest from a mansion. Telling people to open their hearts (and there wallets) to "refugees" but not opening the doors of her currently empty portfolio of properties. The typical ultra rich, condescending progressive train wreck.

> womanchildren

Redundant, all women are mentally children

Sure thing, Bulgaria.

First day, kid? Welcome. Friend.

THANKS FOR THE LIINK OR ARCHIVE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

>pro-gay, anti-gun, pro-shitskin, kike-loving, feminist, (((civic nationalist)))
Sounds just like Rowling and she hates Trump.

>trump's base is anti-gun
retarded nigger kys

>calls me retarded
>didn't read the rest of my post

Is the "burger education" meme true?

twitter.com/jk_rowling/status/891740914103853056
Apologize.

>American reading comprehension

wtf I LOVE jk Rowling now

lack of attention

Yet when it comes down to murdering Jews and stoning women she will go pro jihadi on full force. Let that sink in.

Piers sucks trump's dick ever since he was on the apprentice

Trump flat out asked piers when he was on the apprentice if he would support his run for presidency. Piers said yes. This was aired a decade ago.

Trump made piers famous, before the apprentice he was just an editor of a British tabloid.

Piers may be an anti-gun britbong, but he is fiercely loyal to trump, and has never once not defended him.

Can we all agree that Harry Potter has always been for faggots?

youtube.com/watch?v=jHnjlQC6Puw

MAINSTREAM METOER

What's happening is part of a phenomenon I wrote about a couple of years ago when I was asked to comment on Rowling. I went to the Yale University bookstore and bought and read a copy of "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone." I suffered a great deal in the process. The writing was dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs." I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing.

It is not. "Harry Potter" will not lead our children on to Kipling's "Just So Stories" or his "Jungle Book." It will not lead them to Thurber's "Thirteen Clocks" or Kenneth Grahame's "Wind in the Willows" or Lewis Carroll's "Alice."

Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

She needs a proper dicking

You should put down the sauce

articles.latimes.com/2003/sep/19/opinion/oe-bloom19

Nice state capitalist.

I used to have over 30 of his books.
The moment he went full marxist i threw them all to a trashbag and they have been rotting in my warehouse for years

They're pretty much 24/7 hypocrites and projecting so yeah

She wants Trump's dick so bad she can taste it. Typical woman behavior. If she can't have him she slanders the man in an attempt to make others move away from him. She wants to be bred multiple times by Trump. It's pretty sick.

being irrelevant makes the mentally ill act out

>manterrupts

Where the fuck do they find these terms? Do leftist send letters with approved vocabulary?
That is a fucking college term. Where do you get it, let alone use it unironically?

She wants his wand in her chamber of secrets.

Wew lad with the (((Harold Book ))) copy pasta. In fairness, Bloom hates the Marxist BS as much as anyone

Beautiful combination of stories you did there

The opinion of a welfare bum that got lucky with children's books, loved by liberal manchildren, is irrelevant.

Don't trash talk trudeau's father, you will trigger the leaf's

She Scottish. They're all like that.

She embodies the "Mr Famous" comic perfectly.

this demon creature here is Fidel castro Rusz... notice his real last name... Rusz... isn't he actually a ki-e? several years ago Howard Stern said that he was a (((ki-e))) a communist oppressorki-e, who would have thought. can any autists here verify his true lineage?

Wait, is that actually him?

didn't this chick rip off this idea from another chick that named her character "Larry Potter"?

Yes

Daniel Radcliffe played an FBI agent who infiltrates the KKK in Imperium

She borrowed from this

Ironically most are grammar Nazis

Twitter put me on a 12hr suspension for this post.

king is just another lazy big lipped muggle

the left is a hivemind. they get their orders from the top. they hold no thoughts of their own.

Bitch got pranked hard

So did she ever let those refugees live in her spacious home?

Fuck Potterfags

Nice, have a (You) for (You)r efforts.

Not all, sadly it is a waste land mainly filled with jk rowlings though alot of my friends are pro immigration it disgusts me also they are pro trans rights etc, degenerates all of them.

You're a liar Rowling.