Get Fucked, Britstan

breitbart.com/london/2017/07/30/cambridge-universitys-ethnic-minorities-officer-delivers-extraordinary-rant-against-white-men-women-children-and-gays/

>Watching these middle-class white people despair over black people protesting in their colonised Dalston is absolutely delicious

While their capital is burning, the Anglo trash are sitting around on their American designed computers using American operating systems on the American invented internet on an American website, crying about Americans.

Good job, Anglos, great priorities you faggots have over there.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8emvBJTdIoY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>what are the Ferguson riots
Every country has similar shite going on, or has had it in the past.
Wish Sup Forums would stop singling out individual countries and making everything into a fucking dickmeasuring contest when we're all going to the same destination, which is destruction.

BRITAIN NO!

Also, the computer was invented by Brits, as well as the English language.

This guy gets it.

>Watching NA kikes wish they had culture

aww sweetie...

Yeah, but he's only under investigation to figure out if he knew he was giving away the anti white strategy or if he was just being a stupid nigger.

He will be forgiven as long as he keeps the anti white programs going with a subtler touch.

This. Its why I stopped with the 56% meme every time a burger calls me Mohammed

uk is a shit country surprise surprise

>LEL BRITS HAVE A MUSLIM MAYOR
>AMERICA HAD OBAMA AS PRESIDENT
>WHITE BRITS MINORITY IN LONDON
>KEK 56% WHITE
Childish dickmeasuring and nothing more. It constantly derails threads and ruins interesting discussions.

This bong is wise. I too have been guilty of meme'ing Sweden, but in reality it's like a coping mechanism, because they are so pure and white, literally the whitest people on Earth, and they are getting replaced. It makes me angry but I use memes to cope.

Let it burn, burn the middle class. They will beg for a savior and He will come.

>diversity officer

You live in Panama...

We should focus that energy on supporting one another rather than insulting one another. I know a bit of savage banter is good now and then, but when it completely derails threads, it gets out of hand.

>Every country has similar shite going on, or has had it in the past.
No. Only Angloshpere countries did, because you are cucks

>diversity officers
is it the democratic version of commissars?

>diversity officer
*breaths in*
PFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They DO have that canal, the most expensive port/toll on Earth. It's odd that the entire country lives in squalid poverty outside of resorts for westerners.

Germany had a literal rape festival and had a massive riot a few weeks ago. Paris is a Muslim slum and is the capital of the country with the highest percentage of Muslims. Sweden is Sweden. Need I go on? Trump and Brexit didn't happen in these countries. I mean, we're all fucked and this isn't constructive at all, but let's get a few things straight.

Fuck that's my uni

Germany, USA, France, UK, we are all in the same shit. We probably can only work out of this together.

I blame the Jews.

True, Hans. We're all going to the same place. Some countries are more fucked than others, but we'll all catch up if we don't lift our socks up.

and you had have paki gangs raping your girls for years

>1 post by this ID

>Diversity Officer
>Anti-white racist
Every.
Single.
Time.

Yes. My point was we're all pretty much equally fucked.

i bantz on you guys because there is a hole where my heart should be and i fill it with memes. I am living as a white minority in arizona and i want to kill myself

The Internet was invented in Europe you tard. At CERN to be precise. Don't even mention arpanet

Move out. Isn't land cheap af in America? Go to some sparse place and go homesteader.

I want all brits here to report this as a hate crime untill somethings done or he necks himself

my ancestors settled this land and built it up. They were the first people here. The natives all died out because the land was too harsh hundreds of years before my ancestors settled this valley. why just run away?

He's already being investigated by the police.

Your ancestors ran away from Britain or Ireland or some other European country to find a better life. You should do the same.

Germany. If we had that attitude every time life got hard we would never stand and fight.

I never thought I'd die fighting alongside an Aryan

t. true British

Oh, you're the one to talk.

This is all your fault.

Metaphors like 'stand and fight' are useless. Fact is your region isn't being defended, you aren't fighting (and shouldn't), and your property value will decrease as your area browns. Do what you want but those are the facts.

America is in a pretty shit scenario, IMO. It's too big and the government is too powerful for any sort of insurrection. At least you have guns to defend yourself, free speech and lots of land.

How do you mean?

>Wish Sup Forums would stop singling out individual countries and making everything into a fucking dickmeasuring contest when we're all going to the same destination, which is destruction.

Do you need a SAFESPACE?

Is that part of the map in Dying Light

I'm not angered by it. I could call Poland a complete shithole that is not considered as an impoverished, insignificant backwater by most on Sup Forums because it still has a (questionably) white majority population, but it would be counter-constructive. Every single thread is derailed into a cockmeasuring one.

Not helping cuck.

>Diversity officer

Yes. British isn't the fucking muzzie from Iraq who's been there for a generation or two. You know damn well what the first thing that should pop in your head when you hear Britain, and it's not supposed to be a goddamn prayer quilt and facing Mecca

This

Ignore divide and conquer shills

White men, unite!

Lol nigga that shit is gone. The government gave new houses to the niggers living there, now it's the same shit hole but with new buildings!

You're right mate. We need to fight alongside our Aryan, Celtic, Germanic and Nordic friends. We're all in this together.

To be fair, nothing is gonna get organised on Sup Forums with it's collection of NaziLARPer's, Blacked cucks, faggots & shills.

I think of Sup Forums more as a think tank than a place where actions are planned.

>This is all your fault.
Actually in case of UK they aren't.

>I could call Poland a complete shithole
>but it would be counter-constructive.
well, you just did that
it's up to you what are you gonna make of the thread
I know, most of you britbongs who use internet (not only social apps) are quite redpilled, or at least not cucked.
But you have to admit, the way your country is portrayed is pathetic.
And you guys, even thou may have good intentions, are completely passive.

this

BASED OP

fpbp

Kek,that moment when your shithole is safer than most western countries.I can walk at night with no fear since most of the gypsys are stealing and begging in western countries or got rich off your gibs.
Its times like these when i enjoy laing back comfy af and pointing my finger at you westerner faggots and laugh my ass of.Get fucked,i'll enjoy the popcorn,by the time any backlash will hit my country i will probably be dead so i am chill af.

There was a Nat Soc movement that was quite successful in the time it existed called National Action. It was proven to be a noteworthy threat to (((them))), being banned.
youtube.com/watch?v=8emvBJTdIoY

The fuck is a diversity officer anyway? Sounds like they hired someone specificly to be racist.

You're PARTIALLY right

>By 1938 the United States Navy had developed an electromechanical analog computer small enough to use aboard a submarine. This was the Torpedo Data Computer, which used trigonometry to solve the problem of firing a torpedo at a moving target.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer

It does seem like race relations have gotten much worse the last 10 years.

Wonder why

It's designed to divide and conquer. Unity makes enemies scared.

But he's not wrong though.
He finally realized he's just a puppet in SJW virtue signaling act.

The English middle class ARE the problem. Chalkie Token Student is just a symptom.
All of the retarded SJW bullshite comes from them. Let their cereal bars and bubble tea shops burn.

White men United indeed! Good to see people think we should stick toge... oh norway not welcomed to the all white party ey? India is invited but not us? Oh well.

>Sup Forums
>what is divide and conquer
While there are a few retards playing along, there are tons of retards deliberately forcing the "hurr my/your country is the biggest cucks!!!" meme to derail topics into infighting and at least distract from a intelligent debate

You think those LE EDERNEAAAL LEEEEF POSTS and grassroot quotes to raise attention at the start of threads are all genuinely retarded leafs?

>Diversity Officer

Don't worry Norge just because Hans forgot to include you. We like you guys. Neutrogena is based!

>study at one of the best universities in the world
>work towards promoting equality for your race, and other minority races
>dress like a thug
>go on a vitriolic mad rant

Are universities are full of posh wankers parading as chav yobs.

>t. work at one

Add your national right wing politician in the picture then, please!

Norway is always invited. Norway has oil and is white.

diversity officer lul

>im blak n wan a beter lyfe n wanna skool
>ooga booga thank u 4 dat degrees mista
>ima now teach all of dem niggas how to not be a nigga
>ooo ooooga ooo! white men are all bad, fuck white people, down with white pypo oooga oooga ooo!

It would probably be listhaug. Pic related. Unfortunately I am phoneposting at the moment so can't edit myself.

Doesn't help when half of whites are for letting countries collapse.

relax faggot. assume the posts are shill d&c or dis-info ops.

it would take me literally several days to travel anywhere near ferguson

>the 100 dolla bill
>not "da c note"

>762 Murders in Chicago alone as opposed to 571 in all of England and Wales
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

At this rate I don't even give a fuck what happens anymore, if I'm being completely honest with you lot.