Does skin colour matter if you can be redpilled?

Does skin colour matter if you can be redpilled?

You can be redpilled regardless of race.

Says who?

Yes now fuck off shitskin.

Stop posting nasty non-white girl feet

Me. Why can't they? You can believe in Jewish supremacy and race if you're not white. Most Muslims I know hate "Zionist supremacists".

Claims skin color doesn't matter.

Spends all their time trying to convince whites to have sex with colors other than white.

Why not try to convince Jews to mix the darkest Africans you can find? Simple. The non whites crave white people. They get tingly in the pants when thinking about fucking white people and then angry when they realize that white people prefer white people too.

This world is a farce.

sage

>t. ahmed

>being this mad

You can't be deemed remotely smart if you can't look past someone's skin color...
It is common sense and only an autistic loser would deny that.

god i love footpussy

What about all the skinhead retards on this board?
I remember a thread about prison scum once and alot of anons bumlicking skinheads saying they're "true warriors"
All these need to be gassed.

if you have to ask this question, you aren't red-pilled.

feetfags will hang first on the day of the rope

Skin color doesn't matter, but race does.

STOP POSTING THESE FUCKING FOOT THREADS FAGGOT

There is ONE Paki poster from the UK that posts every single fucking foot picture in this fucking board. Report him and his fucking slide threads.

>he doesn't like feet
lmao

>this mad about an appendage

If someone is redpilled then they usually realize the importance of staying within their own race to begin with, if you absolutely cannot live without a person and share that 1 in a million kind of love with someone of a different race, then fine, but in general mixing should be minimized.

skinheads, like actual skinheads, are ghetto nigga IQ level dumbfucks, everyone knows that
the openly "racist" people on this board are mostly larping underage retards supporting the edgiest ideology
why does it matter to you what they think? just be yourself

Shutup baguette ahmed

Judge people not by the color of their skin but the content of their character.

1 good Afro does not give a free pass to thousands of niggers.

At the same time, thousands of niggers should not take away the respect and recognition due to the upstanding black man.

Foot fetishists need to be gassed.

>t. faggot

If you can behave like a reasonable adult and not an idiot than I don't care what skin color you have.