So everyone wants to tall about Liev's son and nobody wants to point out his tiny legs

So everyone wants to tall about Liev's son and nobody wants to point out his tiny legs...

Other urls found in this thread:

zimbio.com/photos/Naomi Watts/Naomi Watts takes boys out scooters icecream/OI6YE3qAwzR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so hawt ;)

Do you think he's also wearing cute panties under his cosplay?

actually nobody wants to talk about his son

Never mind that! His dad's legs are tiny! Wtf?

see
Sup Forums is degenerate as fuck

People won't shut up about him. The real story here is his father's tiny legs.

It's because he's wearing those faggot skinny jeans

u-uh wat? wat is liev teaching him?

Skinny jeans don't make you skip leg day. His legs are seriously disproportionate!!! Draw a line for reference.

I don't care he is a boy I would fug. So cute... :-*

Liev Schreiber is a pedo.
Hormone blocks sons.
Report him to CPS.
Report him to FBI.

Liev Schreiber is a pedo. Hormone blocks sons. Report him to CPS. Report him to FBI.

Liev Schreiber is a pedo. Hormone blocks sons. Report him to CPS. Report him to FBI.

Does anyone else not give a shit?

Liev Schreiber has been an Adrenochrome dealer FROM DAY ONE

leg day won't make your legs longer btw

Child abuse isnt funny.

Do your part, save a life.

Yeah but it would help. How did he ever get an acting job?

Seems like a loving father to me. Fuck off you white trash skin heads.

Wtf

leaving before shad appears

>white trash skin heads
Actually, I am black and smarter than you.

He does it multiple times....

zimbio.com/photos/Naomi Watts/Naomi Watts takes boys out scooters icecream/OI6YE3qAwzR

>nigger
>smart

Liev should be reported to the FBI for mixing Marvel with DC characters, this is blasphemous

Just where did he learn such moves...

I agree, but this is prime meme material. Like with Shia we can easily fuck with this guy and destroy his life.

Ebin maymay xDDDDD

Not surprusing that a man who played the father of the Devil's son in The Omen remake would have a kid who's a spawn of Satan desu

what the fuck

>WHAT YOU FUCKING GOYIM? A MAN CANT LOVE HIS OWN SON?"

When is their kike pedo fag dad getting indicted?

NUKE THIS FUCKING WORLD NOW

DO IT

you guys post this every single fucking day. You guys post this because you think its hot fucking sickos. Sup Forums is filled with autistic pedo white boys

>sasha
Well there's the problem. Now about those tiny legs...
Internet

Destroy his life? I just want him to stop skipping leg day.

>hot fucking sickos
Not sure what that means, but there's nothing hot about skipping leg day.

Quadruple post for the win

Note the legs are in proportion to the character's body.

You literally cant bump your thread with your own posts. If you post with phone, use airplane mode to switch IP

I wonder what your little whipper snappers look like in real life, OP? Little tiny pencils, like your dick.

At least our dicks will work, you hormone blocker supporting ass fruit

This fucking faggot op makes this same thread with the same pics

Every 6 hours

Probably some kike that works for showtime

Sage and report

I used sage anyway, but thanks.

>he doesn't want you to see his tiny legs
Do you work for Liev?

For your own fucking thread? What is wrong with you.

FUCK TRANNIES

FUCK FAGS

1000 cock stare is so creepy on an 8 year old boy.

o-ok :)

I thought you could bump your own thread after others reply, but didn't want to after quadruple posting.

FUCK HOMOS

FUCK CROSSDRESSERS

god this kid is gonna grow up to be such a qt and i'd love to fuck the SHIT out of him

i'm gonna do a cock tribute to this kid