Update

Sorry things have been hectic here! I was banned on Sup Forums for 48 hours for some reason so I was not able to post. As you can see that the investigations are starting and the deep state is starting to really shake up. Also, you can see this slingshot effect is really starting to work. Collusion talk is all over and all the spotlights are focus on the Democrats. We now found out that some of the Senators are Democrats in Republicans clothing so our strategy is the 2018 Midterms. We potentially have enough information that will be uncovered to the public that will make sure Democrats will never win anything ever again (This includes all federal, state, and local), so those 8 to 10 seats that have Democratic Senators that are in red states will most likely be turned over. We are hoping for a 60/40 split. We need your help to spread all of this information around. We are an administration focused on freedom and the end of government corruption. Make sure to use all of your creative strategies to show the true colours of the Democrats.

Cheers!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JphxA6Lm8P0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What are some points of focus we should meme?

You should get Trump to talk about recall elections.

Will this week be as fun as last week?

Why would anyone vote for democrats if the deep state gets exposed this year? Wouldnt it be like 40 Independant/50 Repub/ 10 Democrat?

Bump

Update on Awan situation?

Checked

Let's Gas Blacks Too

When is the next big happening?

When will a special council be established as requested by the house judicial committee to sessions?

>We now found out that some of the Senators are Democrats in Republicans clothing
You just now found this? Wow congrats

WH user didn't use a tripcode.

This. Awan is going to bring down DWS and other House Dems, correct?

Ben Shapiro makes a good argument about using ethical standards. I saw a funny one about Trump switching genders to become the first female President. Their ethical standards say gender is fluid...but not if you have opposing views, which exposes them as fascists. Also add verifiable links to memes to show wikileak emails or whatever corruption that can be verified through a link.

You wouldn't be considered a leaker doing this would you? Did POTIS commision you to funnel info to us

Damn you faggots must survive off eating bait.
No wonder you cry about women so much, you all smell like chum from eating so much b8

Back to (((trs please)))

God bless you, Trump and all Patriots!
bumpppp

We are the winning side. If we say that we are not racist, then practice good behaviour. Remember Ben Carson is a great guy and he is one of ours.

Are the new JFK files a jab at the deep state?

We worry people will start being "suicided". Are there protections in place for some of the key links? Thanks you and God Bless you all.

What is gonna happen with Sessions, Podesta, Debbie Shulz and Imran Awan scandal?

We have our strategies. The true leakers will be prosecuted and made a true example of .

>
also what about Boiko Borisov's sudjuci

>We potentially have enough information that will be uncovered to the public that will make sure Democrats will never win anything ever again (This includes all federal, state, and local)

If this is true, God bless you man! MAGA at all cost!

>colours

Now, the Democrats will be destroyed. RWDS next summer, start training now boys

We don't see the normal, "it's nothing" shills, REMEBER when all your boys made whanon threads because yall were scared.. We see through your shit FYI

Answer one of the good questions faggot

What's happening with awan, DWS, Seth rich, etc

Prosecutors have been murdered; Judges have been terrified; witnesses are terrified-HOW can justice ever be served when these mafia tactics are used?

Bump

Sudjuci did nothing wrong. Now go back to Buzludja.

You should at least write like the original white house user LARPer if you want us to believe you

how deep do the awans go?
why has trump not gone on a tweet storm about them yet?

Work on your bantz m8

FAKE

Awan and DWS are in huge trouble. I cannot give much information on the issue because of the ongoing investigations, but I do not know much about the Seth Rich thing at the moment. I know about it through articles, but nothing personally. Justice will be brought to all hopefully...

>I was banned on Sup Forums for 48 hours for some reason so I was not able to post.

this idiots used to be a bit better. Go die.

Thanks for What you do WH user.

Your posts have red pilled a few of my normie friends and my 63 year old dad now visits Sup Forums every day.

Why has Jeff Sessions not been fired or quit? Look deeper in the Tweets.

Original what LARPER u say.. kek we see u 75$ a week is worth treason?

LMAO BASED BLACK GUY

"HELLO FELLOW 4CHiNNERS"

lol british spelling. LARPer spotted?

Jeff Sessions has been friends with Trump since the early 2000s when he testified in front of Congress. I figured thats just 4D chess.

Why isnt Trey Gowdy AG yet?

well the sessions thing is classic trump kabuki theater IMO. doesnt explain why he hasnt rained hellfire on the awans though

>I was banned on Sup Forums for 48 hours
>Ben Carson is a great guy and he is one of ours.

hahahahahahahahaha

When is the next big happening?

Bumb

please just answer this, will the world ever find about seth rich eventually???

Was this a threat?

>behaviour
A fucking leaf or bong? You blew the larp faggot

A lot of information has been sprung off of us so I can not make a specific date at this moment. We are hoping for results by the next two weeks. We are really ramping this up here in the White House.

>true colours
>colours

Nice proxy LARPing faggot.

don't do this kids

>information that will be uncovered to the public that will make sure Democrats will never win anything ever again

why not

>information that will be uncovered to the public that will make sure the Jewish plutocrats are exposed and imprisoned, their crimes revealed to the world and an era of eternal peace and prosperity initiated

why you gotta-half ass it WH user???

this thread = LARP

Ben Carson needs to find a new way to garner fans.
Cernovich is an insider and I can't stand his voice, he just annoys me.
Also WHAnon always posts JFK. Those of us who do post do it VPN, so we can avoid a ban if we are banned, but none of us have been.
Some of us use Tripcode so you can see us.
We have been on Sup Forums since 06' so most of the insiders in our network know how the site work. I'm going to guess this is a LARP to take focus off the AWAN and DWS investigation, this is the big story that the media is avoiding.

When will the war in Syria end and who is going to forge the peace. What will be the role of US in the making of the treaty?

Go look at the real WH user posts. Compare them to this trip code fag who's talking about memes.
Nothing alike, but you're too busy jacking off to ecelebs to even see this.
You're all too dumb to see this is bullshit and it makes me sad for you.

trump tower employee larping as WH insider AHHAAHHAHAHAAHAHA

you drumpfkins are pathetic

I am not in the Defence sector, so I cannot give you much.

>then practice good behaviour
Nobody living in America spells it "behaviour"...

Fuck off.

we need a new party. fuck the GOP. the Patriot party. MAGA.

>show the true colours
>colours
Larping leaf detected

See these two with gramatical mistakes:

Thank you a lot.

How's this WH user?

>Defence

Larp

This is anonymous5, not WH user.

Look at his terrible punctuation and overall writing style.

White House user, our biggest adversary is the MSM -- including Fox (aside from Hannity, who can only say so much himself).
Can you all do more to let people know that One America News is out there and they are actually reporting on these and so many other issues?

Tucker Carlson is a cult hero to many in our demographic when he's controlled opposition in entertainment form. How can we get the word out there? I feel like I'm spamming just trying to let people know, so that they can let others know that legitimate and REAL investigative journalism is out there.

Also, this nebver picked up the steam it should have -- Songbird Mccain discussing US supplying "lethal weapons" , and Russia sanctions with phone pranksters believing Vovan & Lexus are Ukraine's PM. McCain does NOT deserve to go out with any dignity and I hope you see to that.

Can you give a reason why not?

Was Jeff Sessions blackmailed or threatened? That could explain why no action on Democrat/cabal crimes?

Hey cock sucker, I'm only interested when will Twitter-trained orangutan attack Best Korea. Thank you and kys.

As if that's not where you heard about it too, pft.
Does POTUS have a secure terminal and encrypted connection to pol on AFOne?

Or even worse, Canadian

>we are really ramping this up here in the White House

Yeah that's not wh user, wh user didn't have the writing skills of a highschooler

Because demographics and tribalism.

Obama was a literal traitor who provided direct support to Al Qaida and other Islamic extremists, but the vast majority of democrats only care about race.

Do you idiots actually believe this? We truly lowered the board quality I am very proud for my comrades in this great struggle.

Is Trump lining his cabinet with military generals for a reason that doesn't have to do with foreign affairs?

In other words, is Trump potentially going to oust or overthrow the House and Senate as they exist today due to their corruption and incompetence?

>behaviour
>colours
It's a fucking proxy LARPer. Zero proof presented, too.

Will anyone else is trumps cabinet get removed or replaced? Is him moving generals in a sign of things to come?

I hope we finally learn he wasn't even american

podesta status ???

We don't need proof. all he asked us was to meme. Shut the fuck up.

>colours

Really makes you think

Larp threads getting almost as common now as Lauren Southern and black guys fucking white girl threads.

>to meme
nigger autits

This guy is LARPing hard. He doesnt have the sentence structure that WH had and he is WAY more vague. "This thing is happening and more is to come STAY TUNED." Bull shit.

You l;id. We expected fireworks on the 27th and got a big bag of nothing.

> (You)

Oops, forgot link -- McCain discussing sanctions & supplying lethal weapons to "Ukraine's PM" who is really Vovan & Lexus (famous pranksters). youtube.com/watch?v=JphxA6Lm8P0

Probably it's because he trusts these people. He has probably heard from the veterans association guys that these are thrustworty and competent people.

2018? McCain is not replaceable until 2022. Unless some unusual happens.
Don't be so confident about the Democrats never winning again: The communists, the nazis, the liberals... They rebrand themselves every 30 years and blame their previous sins on the conservatives. We have to set up a Marxist-watch network to detect and uncover any new marxist movements, and to prove to the people that they are indeed the continuation of the long line of evil marxists. I think the most important thing is to prevent them from ever distancing themselves from their previous crimes.
Those who want to use the state to steal/rob and give it to others who didnt earn the money, have a criminal mind. therefore leftists always expected to do other criminal acts like lying and cheating, murdering stealing, creating organized crime networks and communist revolutions.

Fuck off faggot larper

>colours
Sooo close. Or is the White House packed with foreigners?

> nigel

why did you delete this?
youtube.com/watch?v=JphxA6Lm8P0

Spotted that too. Fucking larpers

This is NOT WH user. Fuck off.

>?
Had to fix who I was replying to, meant to reply to the OP. Reposted after I corrected it.