Still believe there isn't a gay agenda in modern comics (especially Marvel)?

I mean, look at this shit. This is homo propaganda. Why is this happening to comics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a6YBoUlYmYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there's a reason comic book companies are starting to go bankrupt.

OP, why are you letting your children read comic books? They are almost as bad as video games.

>implying OP ever said anything about kids.
god you're a terrible fucking poster.

Hundreds of videos on YouTube describing why they are doing it and the repercussions they are currently facing. There ya go delete thread

>women>men
Nah. Super heroes are ballsy. Women are not. Enjoy!

Well, he's not reading them, right? I mean, comic books are for children and this is an 18+ board. But I suppose you're right, it could be a cousin, niece, or nephew, or perhaps even a much younger sibling.

OH WOW! LIKE INCREASED SALES? MUH JEWTOOB

>Still believe there isn't
we all know the agenda.
post this on kikebook or something for normies.

this is Sup Forums, remeber? we are all man children

Nerd culture was always sort of pozzed, in that it encouraged geeky males to fantasize about being somebody else. The pozzification of the nerd hobbies might actually be a good thing, in that it will accelerate their abandonment by anybody with a spine, encouraging them to participate in more active hobbies, e.g., playing music, outdoor adventuring, tinkering, building things, etc.

Where've you been. They're making one of Green Lantern alter egos gay.

Nothing wrong with homosexuality. I take loads everyday and I'm perfectly fine.

I think that was like, 6 years ago.

t. A Fucking Leaf

The only Marvel sagas that I read are EVERYTHING about Moon Knight because it happens to be my favorite comic character and the new series about Darth Maul because I'm a Star Wars fan.

I read Marvel Zombies again the other day because it's quite fun and the focus is not on the characters and their opinions but sheer bloodshed and comic relief.

Out of that my recent readings have been Injustice, which by the way I adore because portrays Wonder Woman as a envious warmongering possesive psychopath and everybody despises her and Batman is as awesome as ever.

Comics as a whole are fucked not because of the message but because the new generations have absolutelly no interest in investing the sheer amount of money their grandads/fathers did in the silver and gold eras of comicbooks.

But yeah, shit's retarded with the SJW pandering eitherways, and the movies are also bad so hey, maybe going bankrupt fixes their point of view and their current focus on social causes.

What's the faggot word for "not gonna buy"?

It's happening everywhere

>That writing
>That art

>implying people on Sup Forums don't enjoy all ages activities like games, anime, and potentially even comic books
you must be new here. consider suicide.

>all ages activities

Well yeah, I mean ages 6 to 10, or maybe 11 if your kid is a little slow. But it's not about what age they are, it's about exposing your child to the wrong kinds of entertainment.

youtube.com/watch?v=a6YBoUlYmYE CoachRedpill X has the answer

>This is homo propaganda
>Threads whining about "western degeneracy" (gay, lgbt, trans, etc.) 100% Kremlin propaganda
Sup Forums worships Kremlin, falls for it every time.

Fuck off /leftypol/

shill thread, Mods plz ban and delete