i.imgur.com/kj4BF8O.jpg
>Palmyra Jul8
imgur.com/a/TcJPO
>E Ghouta Jul8
i.imgur.com/FrqMjam.jpg
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jul 30
>DeZ:SAA blows up ISIS HQ after digging 40m tunnel. Unconfirmed-SAA cuts off IS supply-line from Turdah to DeZ cemetery
>SAA has fire control over Sukhnah Gas Field, 800 meters to city
>Raqqa CS:IS cutoff SAA supply line on Saturday killing 40, on Sunday counterattack freed trapped soldiers& now SAA entered DeZ prov
>Raqqa:SDF controls 50% of the city, IS killed 20 on saturday suicide attack
>E Ghouta:New SAA attack on Ayn Tarma after Faylaq Al-Rahman refuses to expell HTS in exchange for ceasefire deal
>Arsal:1st phase of ceasefire starts as HTS and Hez exchange fallen soldiers, 2nd phase will involve prisoners swap next week
>E Hama CS:RuAF bombs IS tanker convoy in new vid as SAA tries to recapture Uqayribat in order 2 link Salamiyah&T4 Airbase
>MARAWI:18 PHILIP SOLDIERS KILLED IN IS AMBUSH
>US continues training rebels in Jordan to fight IS,many rebel factions quit the Anti-IS Coalition to fight gov
>Houthi Navy targets UAE military ship near Mocha Coast,12 Emirati sailors killed, 23 injured
>Yemen’s army launches huge offensive on southern Saudi military sites

Donate/click ads: southfront.org

Pre

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/tmNnZ-3JmSo
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
archive.is/UinXq
archive.is/jiuKY
archive.is/X4Bu3
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/891442016294494209
archive.is/227rR
archive.is/iZLGC
archive.is/MMdgd
rt.com/news/398019-putin-us-diplomats-sanctions/
archive.is/hGwml
twitter.com/SaladinAlDronni/status/891748502136639489
twitter.com/GuidoGma/status/891729824326221825
dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-4744672/Besieged-Syria-area-gets-aid-5-years-UN.html
ok.ru/video/304703933021
youtube.com/watch?v=Wk25AeFWMNs
radioaustralia.net.au/international/2017-07-31/islamic-state-indonesian-mosques-accused-of-supporting-radical-groups-ideology/1689944
youtube.com/watch?v=aBXEvHv3Vjs
almasdarnews.com/article/pictures-syrian-army-captures-massive-shipment-weapons-heading-east-ghouta/
en.abna24.com/news/middle-east/over-5000-terrorists-family-members-to-leave-lebanon-syria-border_845127.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ASSAD WILL WIN!

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM

===
>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/tmNnZ-3JmSo
===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
>SJWs cuckmarch(riding in my Volkswagen van everyday) from Germany to Aleppo
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 20 left out of 3000+ at the start
6+ months have passed since the roadtrip started. From May 1st they are in Greece..
1 of them went back to berlin to visit kids.
===

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

DEATH TO AMERICA

Press S to spit on this flag

DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ENGLAND
DEATH TO ISRAEL
DEATH TO SAUDI
DEATH TO KURDS
DEATH TO TURKS
DEATH TO UAE
DEATH TO INDIA
DEATH TO FRANCE
DEATH TO BELGIUM
DEATH TO HOLLAND
DEATH TO UKRAINE
DEATH TO CATALONIA
DEATH TO YAHOODI
DEATH TO WAHHABI
DEATH TO MARAKESH
DEATH TO DIRTY SADDAMIST

what's the use

What does, /sg/ think of e-celebs?

Source please

I did not leave Sup Forums for this

DEATH TO KURDS
DEATH TO REBELS
DEATH TO ALL SAUDIS
DEATH TO HEZ ENEMMIES
DEATH TO JIHADISTS
DEATH TO RED COMMAND AND PCC
DEATH TO MADURO
DEATH TO TURKS :DDDDD

LONG LIVE TO VLAD LEGATE
LONG LIVE TO BYZANTINUM EMPIRE
LONG LIVE TO ETERNAL BRAZILIAN EMPIRE
LONG LIVE TO ASSAD REICH

Sarin would be too nice

repost of Bestkorea updates by based Irishbro >US B1-B bombers fly over Korean peninsula supported by Japanese and ROK fighters in another show of force.[1]
>Analysis of missile suggests that it may have been intended to fly much further.[2]
>Commander of US Pacific Air Forces says US and allies prepared to use "rapid, lethal and overwhelming force" if necessary against DPRK.[3]
>Trump says that China does nothing to assist in dealing with DPRK, and that "We will no longer allow this to continue".[4]
>US/ROK to hold joint drills against DPRK GPS attacks.[5]
>US holds another successful THAAD live test over the Pacific, downing a medium-range ballistic missile.[6]
>UNSC likely to convene emergency meeting to discuss DPRK issue next week[7]

[1]archive.is/UinXq
[2]archive.is/jiuKY
[3]archive.is/X4Bu3
[4]twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/891442016294494209
[5]archive.is/227rR
[6]archive.is/iZLGC
[7]archive.is/MMdgd

9th September will be one-year anniversary of a DPRK nuclear test, possible that they'll hold another on the same date this year.

Sorry, I was just curious.

pretty much all of them suck, except for guys like AvE, ian from forgotten weapons, steve from MRE reviews and so on. So except for people that aren't cancer to society and only talk about shit they actually have an idea about

They all annoy me

I wish I could press a button to kill any faggot posting them.

it's plebbit cancer that followed their herd here!

These threads are shit.

And you delusional fucks think this matters.

>muh WW3

>muh Russia invasion

>muh Turkey invasion

>muh ISIS

You faggots actually think the world would go to war over rotting sand nigger corpses, sand dunes, and rubble of an already shitty country?

LOL NOPE.

You just get laughed at by the rest of Sup Forums and then cringed, because you faggots live out a sorry fucking war in front of a computer because you're too beta to join it

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGS.. lol

(((Sweden)))

Pasta saved

Webm related is based, others are shills.

Dont give him (You)'s please.

He talks about the axioms of the group one of which id to expand the wilayat fqih into lebanon.

After the civil war kizbulla went on a taqiyya campaign and tried to appear more nationalistic so they started to leave off that particular bit.

I will trade you one (1) pasta for that post. It is nice.

/sg/ is absolutely the lowest class of Sup Forums threads I've ever seen, and I've been here before they were even a thing.

Just the worst, shittiest posters, half of which are just very blatant Russia/Assad shills, confined in a single thread spamming the shittiest memes I've ever seen, almost reddit tier. In fact probably below Reddit tier.

I'm glad you idiots stay in one topic, even though occasionally like a lobotomite escaping the asylum, one of you ventures out and shitposts in other threads. But you're easy to spot, so that helps. Anyone with enough experience on this board can tell a clearly pro-Assad/Russian cocksucker from a normal poster.

In a way I came into this thread the same reason I would marvel at a broken-down toilet that keeps plugging out rolls of shit. It's amazing how you faggots keep posting here. Why don't you just start your own IRC group or something? You are the worst type of cancer on this board.

Goys

Construction bro here again.

Taking Syrian qt on date in about 4 hours. Doing it classy.

Movies
Meal
Walk in Midtown

Should I take her to upscale joint or keep it simple this time? I have alot of money but she doesn't really know that....

Wish me luck!

>These threads are shit.

>And you delusional fucks think this matters.

>>muh WW

>>muh Austro-Hungarian invasion

>>muh Imperial German invasion

>>muh Black Hand

>You faggots actually think the world would go to war over rotting serb nigger corpses, shit piles, and rubble of an already shitty country?

>LOL NOPE.

>You just get laughed at by the rest of Sup Forums and then cringed, because you faggots live out a sorry fucking war in front of a computer because you're too beta to join it

>FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGS.. lol

Good luck construction bro.

He seems to care enough about us to come and paste this

Put your phone away when you are with her. But report to us after the date ; )

I can feel the smell of (((/ptg/))) in that's reply

I'm not that much into the youtube thing so I don't know enough about it
saw like 2 videos of that molymeme guy about palestine which wasn't to bad imo

>keep it simple
don't teach grills with too much, that way you can always surprise her later and get her expectations lower which is always a +

have a good time

You just need to say the magic words

gtfo you think we give a fuck about who you are? go be a blogger somewhere else

>constructor here

cringe

>Putin: 755 US diplomats to depart Russia, time to show we won’t leave anything unanswered

"The American side has made a move which, it is important to note, hasn't been provoked by anything, to worsen Russian-US relations. [It includes] unlawful restrictions, attempts to influence other states of the world, including our allies, who are interested in developing and keeping relations with Russia," Putin told channel host, Vladimir Solovyov, Sunday.

"We've been waiting for quite a long time that maybe something would change for the better, we had hopes that the situation would change. But it looks like, it's not going to change in the near future... I decided that it is time for us to show that we will not leave anything unanswered," the Russian president added.

>The number of US diplomatic service staff in Russia was ordered to be reduced in order to equal the number of Russian diplomats in the US by September 1. As of now, it "greatly exceeds" the number of Russia's embassy staff in the US, the ministry said. The American diplomatic mission includes more than 1,200 personnel.

"We also work together on fighting illegal migration and organized crime in a broad sense. There are also issues of cybersecurity," Putin pointed out, having also referred to joint Russia-US scientific projects in space, such as plans to jointly explore Venus.

"The main thing is, that we have a multi-faceted cooperation in many fields. Of course, Moscow has a lot to say and there is a number of spheres of cooperation that we could potentially cut and it would be sensitive for the US side. But I think we shouldn't do it. It would harm development of international relations. I hope it won't get to that point. As of today, I'm against it."

rt.com/news/398019-putin-us-diplomats-sanctions/

and they say/ptg/ is reddit

>White House Looks at Scaling Back U.S. Military Presence in Afghanistan
archive.is/hGwml
I thought they were increasing the number of troops and the decision was final?

The entirety of Sup Forums is pretty much Reddit these days.

constructionbro is part of /sg/ plan to get contracts in rebuilding syria after war ... lurk moar

your question itself is cancerous

Constructionfag is an attentionwhoring blogfag who should be banned.

tHeSE tHReaDs ArE sHIt.

ANd yOu dELuSioNal FUcKs tHINk tHiS MaTteRs.

>MUh wW3

>mUh rUSsIa iNVaSioN

>MuH TUrKeY INvAsIOn

>MuH iSIs

YoU fAgGOts aCtUALly THiNk tHe WoRLd WoULd GO tO wAR OvEr RoTtiNg sAnD NiGGer CorPSeS, SaNd DuNeS, AnD RUbBle OF An AlReAdY ShItTy cOuNtRy?

Lol nOpE.

YOu JUst GeT LaUgHEd at By tHe ReSt Of Sup Forums aNd tHEn cRINgEd, BEcaUSe yOU FAgGotS LiVe OUt A sOrRy fUCkInG WaR IN fRONt Of a cOmPUtEr bECaUSe YoU'Re tOO BeTA tO jOIn iT

FaaaAAAaAAaAaaAaaAaAgS.. LOl

India seizes ship with 1,500 kg of heroin off Gujarat coast
India's navy seized a ship carrying about 1,500 kg of heroin worth 35 billion rupees ($545 million) on Sunday in what it said was its biggest ever drugs haul. The vessel, which was operating under the name MV Henry under the Panama flag, was intercepted off the Gujarat coast near the city of Porbandar, said S. Paramesh, deputy director general at the Indian Coast Guard. It was sailing from Dubai to Alang, a town in Gujarat known for shipbreaking, Paramesh said. The eight crew members aboard, all of whom were identified as Indian nationals, are under investigation. (Reuters)

>twitter.com/SaladinAlDronni/status/891748502136639489

This is very concerning.

>Constantinople

What did he mean by this? Our researchers believe believe that ISIS may have invented some kind of time teleportation device, allowing them to threaten Constantinople. Our researchers believe, that ISIS believes it can use these victories to increase it's supply of bants, which has been captured recently by advancing syrian forces.

If ISIS is able to restock it's bants, the outcome that many claim is now self evident, the defeat of the terrorists, may yet be delayed or even prevented.

From our reporter here we wish you well, Good luck ISIS and may your captagon box never be empty. You shaggy madman.

>One such proposal offered by former Blackwater founder Erik Prince would rely on contractors instead of U.S. troops to work with Afghan security forces.
After prison complex they now privatize military
sure nothing bad can come from this, lol

Georgia begins US-led military drill a day before Pence’s visit
The Georgian army began two weeks of military exercises with the United States and other partner countries on Sunday, a day before US Vice President Mike Pence visits the ex-Soviet nation. About 2,800 soldiers from the United States, Britain, Germany, Turkey, Ukraine, Slovenia, Armenia and Georgia were taking part in the manoeuvres, with Washington dispatching an entire mechanised company including several Bradley infantry fighting vehicles and M1A2 Abrams main battle tanks. The "Noble Partner" exercises are being held in Georgia for the third time. (Reuters)

>tried to appear more nationalistic so they started to leave off that particular bit.

or maybe they changed their aims according to changing times.and they stopped aiming at things which no longer seemed to make workable sense.

>implying (((he))) is part of /sg/

But tell us how you really feel

Four Arab states ready to ease Qatar dispute with conditions – Bahraini FM
Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Egypt, and Bahrain, which cut diplomatic ties with Qatar over alleged funding of terrorism, are ready to discuss a resolution to the crisis should Doha agree to certain demands, Reuters reports, citing the Bahraini foreign minister. “The four countries are ready for dialogue with Qatar with the condition that it announces its sincere willingness to stop funding terrorism and extremism and its commitment to not interfere in other countries’ foreign affairs and respond to the 13 demands,” Sheikh Khalid bin Ahmed al-Khalifa said Sunday after meeting his counterparts in the Bahraini capital, Manama.

Thanks Pakibro!
Of course Germanbro I haven't been on a real date in 6 months gotta get my A game up.

True true, but my idea is excellence in all things but you're right. Moderation today.

I laughed too hard at this.

>135554519
No (You) for you faggot. Stop being a negative guy, be happy.

Oh wow thank you my dude I didn't know I was remembered at all, makes me happy. I appreciate that!

Thanks guys! I love my /sg/ f.am

Is that a sexbot? What is wrong with her tits?

You should read their party manifesto

Private Mercenaries in Afghanistan.
Wow America really has learned from Daddy Britain in the art of colonial piracy.

Demonstrating their awesome tie chewing and running in chaotic circles paranoid aerial observation skills.

Projecting yourself on other people via keyboard is sad desu. You must be great at parties.

muh peaceful democratic protestors
>#VenezuelaVotaHoy A PNB (#Venezuela police) patrol that was clashing with protestors was attacked with an IED in Plaza Altamira, #Caracas.
twitter.com/GuidoGma/status/891729824326221825

he is generally positive and hardly ever derails, his informations/blogging are just an answer to requests myade by others on /sg/

Anyone got the link for the full video?

Damn son! Things escalated quickly

Np lad! most regulars remember you! Tbh that's what lets some of us differentiate between us posters kek! Have a great time and yeah excellence is what we all strive for but moderation into everything you do is the best way to go!

Sup Forums is not a blog, you faggot.

how many dead?

blogposting is the first step to becoming full-blown reddit

>Besieged Syria area gets first aid in 5 years: UN

Al-Nashabiye is in the Eastern Ghouta region, a rebel-held area on the outskirts of Damascus that has been ravaged during the six-year conflict.

On July 22, the government declared a ceasefire in parts of the enclave, one of four proposed "de-escalation zones" designated in a deal reached by its allies Iran and Russia and rebel backer Turkey in May.

"This is the first time that a humanitarian convoy has entered Al-Nashabiye in five years," a source involved in the UN aid delivery said.

The source said food and non-food aid was delivered to 7,200 needy people, days after further aid deliveries in Eastern Ghouta.

Russia said on Tuesday it had delivered more than 10,000 tonnes of humanitarian aid to the Ghouta area.

dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-4744672/Besieged-Syria-area-gets-aid-5-years-UN.html

>Is that a sexbot? What is wrong with her tits?

I was also curious when the Russianbro posted.

And if she's a Russian girl, I would not be surprised. After all, are Russians.

i think the pole posted yutube that had a bit fo the video and a link to it in description. towards the end of last thread.

Wait wat?

First aid in 5 years? Who has been sending food there then? Smugglers? That's insane.

doesn't look like a very powerful bomb, mostly just a big fireball

smuggling, corruption, tunnels. Also keep in mind that east ghouta is rather large and there are farms there in the rural areas to the east

ok.ru/video/304703933021

These threads are shit.

>muh WW3

>muh Russia invasion

>muh Turkey invasion

>muh ISIS

You faggots actually think the world would go to war over rotting sand nigger corpses, sand dunes, and rubble of an already shitty country?

LOL NOPE.

You just get laughed at by the rest of Sup Forums and then cringed, because you faggots live out a sorry fucking war in front of a computer because you're too beta to join it

>Smugglers? That's insane.
Still doubting the eternal corruption?
Some high ranking SAA got caught for smuggling recently

>135556434

>WE ARE LOSING OUR CAPITAL!
>Better keep recording and editing stupid propaganda about ahmed the childfucker without leg and his sniper rifle.

im pretty sure that even the propaganda guys at raqqa should be doing something else

I heard many SAA officers are getting rich from this war. Sad desu sad.

Hasbarat if Hezbollah was formed in 85 how did they bomb the Beirut barracks in 83? You just Jewed yourself. Maroc-kike is operating at a Sara Netanyahu tier of truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wk25AeFWMNs

>Indonesian mosques accused of supporting radical group's ideology

More than 40 Indonesian mosques are implicated in supporting the Islamic State group by spreading its ideology and recruiting fighters to go to Syria, Government-funded researchers say.

In an exclusive interview with the ABC, the head of the research team and Indonesian terrorism analyst Adhe Bhakti said Islamic boarding schools and Koran reading groups were also being used as places to preach the radical IS ideology.

>"We found different forms, different functions of the mosques," Mr Bhakti said.

>"Some were purely used as a place to spread ideology, some were used as a place of consolidation, even the caretakers of the mosque would act as travel agents for those willing to go to Syria.

n the research he has identified three types of mosques:

Public mosques used by the IS sympathisers without the knowledge of the caretaker
Mosques where the caretaker is linked to IS-affiliated groups but the worshippers are not
Private mosques where the caretaker and the congregation both support the IS terrorist group
"For radical groups meeting face to face is very important to them because they build their trust after they meet face to face," Mr Bhakti said.

"They can't do that online, online they could be anybody."

radioaustralia.net.au/international/2017-07-31/islamic-state-indonesian-mosques-accused-of-supporting-radical-groups-ideology/1689944

The Houthis should offer the southern Yemeni separatists independence in return for an alliance.
North Yemen is superior anyway, who needs the south?

Speaking of ISIS propaganda dudes.

In that vice documentary anyone know of the main propaganda dude Is dead?? The one who took his soon and they are swimming in the river. And the other one that left his kids to serve IS?

This is the Start of a Civil War, dear

>Several groups of snipers are organizing in the cities of Venezuela, focusing on the protesters
Https://twitter.com/AlbertoRT51/status/891708367235932160

>Government of Peru does not recognize Election of the Constituent Assembly, saying that it is illegitimate
Https://twitter.com/AlbertoRT51/status/891724906492309506

>Vice President of Venezuela says that the "mass media" has been censored by the government and that is why it is not broadcasting the Constituent Assembly vote.
Https://twitter.com/AlbertoRT51/status/891666208961032196

>Bolivarian National Guard shoots protesters
Https://twitter.com/ElNacionalWeb/status/891726011515228163

>Exact moment when a mysterious explosion hits a National Guard convoy
Https://twitter.com/NTN24ve/status/891718991781212160

>Protesters burn motorcycles of the National Guard in protest against the Government
Https://twitter.com/NTN24ve/status/891705820882317313

I read that as well! It was just above a banque advert.

youtube.com/watch?v=aBXEvHv3Vjs

>Several groups of snipers are organizing in the cities of Venezuela, focusing on the protesters
here we go again.

>Smugglers
corruption ....

>Syrian Army captures massive shipment of weapons heading to the East Ghouta

almasdarnews.com/article/pictures-syrian-army-captures-massive-shipment-weapons-heading-east-ghouta/

We get this kind of news from time to time

The beirut bombings were not really done by hezbollah, but it doesn't even matter because there was literally nothing wrong with it. It was a generic military operation against foreign "peace keeping" forces

These threads are shit.

>muh WW3

>muh Russia invasion

>muh Turkey invasion

>muh ISIS

LOL NOPE.

Yaaay, CIA snipers at it again to destabilize protests and to turn them into a full-blown civil war.

That's effectively what a "ceasefire" means at this stage. Russia has threatened an intervention to help the Houthis if they don't make peace. However, the thing is, Hadi and the Saudis will still be able to wage war against the Houthis even if the Houthis "grant independence" to South Yemen -- so it'd be meaningless anyway.

Can someone give me a on the role of Bedouin tribes in the Syrian war? I have an academic interest in the subject.

It's all boiling down to the wire now.. hopefully Maduro gets out soon.

>>Several groups of snipers are organizing in the cities of Venezuela, focusing on the protesters
>Yaaay, CIA snipers at it again to destabilize protests and to turn them into a full-blown civil war.

No, goys.

They are or are the GNB or militias

#IwillStandWithTheChaos

>Over 5,000 terrorists, family members to leave Lebanon-Syria border

The Arabic-language al-Sharq al-Awsat daily reported that more that 5,000 gunmen and their family members have applied for leaving Lebanon's heights for Idlib or Qalamoun, adding that the move is carried out based on an agreement concluded between the Lebanese Hezbollah and the Al-Nusra Front (Tahrir al-Sham Hay'at or the Levant Liberation Board).

In the meantime, Rima Karnabi, an aide to the Mayor of Arsal, said that in accordance with the agreement 850 families along with the gunmen of Al-Nusra will leave al-Qasir region for Idlib, while 150 more families along with militants of Saraya Ahle al-Sham will be relocated to Qalamoun region.

"Those who want to go to Idlib will take Jousiyeh-Ra'as Ba'albak road and those who intend to go to Qalamoun will go through the Arasal heights," Karnabi added.

Sources in the Free Army said the gunmen and their family members might arrive in Idlib in next two days.

A well-informed local source said on Saturday that based on an agreement concluded between the Lebanese Hezbollah and the Al-Nusra Front, the latter would leave the town of Arsal in Eastern Lebanon.

Karnabi reported that according to the deal concluded between Hezbollah and Al-Nusra, a 200-member group of terrorists along with their commander Abu Malik al-Tali would leave Arsal without any clashes.

en.abna24.com/news/middle-east/over-5000-terrorists-family-members-to-leave-lebanon-syria-border_845127.html

You must be either an illiterate idiot or a new idiot because the failed forced Hezbollah is terrorists! meme is always disingenuously supported by the barracks attacks.

is the last one the zizek???

Mixture of pro-Assad and "shit I'm outta here" AFAIK.