How hard is it being a pro British brit in Britain right now? I watched tommy Robinson give testimony of life in Luton...

How hard is it being a pro British brit in Britain right now? I watched tommy Robinson give testimony of life in Luton. Seems insane.
Any person experiences from what he is going through or saying?

Other urls found in this thread:

ons.gov.uk/ons/rel/census/2011-census/key-statistics-and-quick-statistics-for-local-authorities-in-the-united-kingdom---part-1/rft-ks201uk.xls
youtube.com/watch?v=yEOxEHS6et4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ns0uRr6aPQE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I live in a pretty much 100% white part of a 93% white country in the UK, so I wouldn't know.

someone get the digital version once its out in a few hours and put it online somewhere please

I live in an area that is mostly white but has a decent sized Muslim community.

Had a lot of trouble with them when I was younger, but it went both ways. I once ran one over, I got 18months for it.

Nowadays not much trouble at all. Took my kids to the park and a load of them were sitting their drinking. They didn't say a word.

On the news, near impossible
In a village, expected
In Scotland, Wales etc, the place better be posh
In London, 'Allahu Akbar'

b'ham?

decent summary. London really needs to be nuked

luton ex-muslim here

it's pretty shit near bury park and the town centre but there are nicer areas in there, and it definitely is full of fucking pakis my school which was "diverse" before is now just 100% paki the school photos show that only the teacher is white, even the assistant are in fucking hijab/niqabs

what made you an ex?

Yea but your capital city is majority shitskin. Only a matter of time until it spills out into the countryside.

I went straight from there is god to atheism, islam was just along for the ride desu but it's a shit religion generally

b'ham is NOT mostly white.

south-east.

You ever been in Cardiff? It's not majority. It's significant, but not majority.
The countryside is pure white. Niggers aren't welcome, and they know that. Even Anglos aren't welcome.

Tommy spends his days literally monitored 24/7 by the state. They want any chance they can get to lock him up and "accidentally" put him in a room with a Muslim prison gang.

Average life for right wing minded people is depressing. Degeneracy is widespread, crime is common, we see many of our towns and cities becoming "diverse".

Everything Tommy Robinson says is a lie that the far right eats up like shit. He is a MI5 plant

The UK is 93% white and even London is like 75% white

kek, wales is savage
anglos not welcome!

i lived in liverpool for three years.

I applaud your ability to follow through with a decision that may have isolated you from your family and your community because it was the right thing to do.

i loved northern wales

87% as of 2011, and I highly doubt that the percentage has gone up since then.

ons.gov.uk/ons/rel/census/2011-census/key-statistics-and-quick-statistics-for-local-authorities-in-the-united-kingdom---part-1/rft-ks201uk.xls

you got the stat for 0-30 year olds?

I would guess from travelling around the country it's more like 60/70%

live in the southwest countryside, only see darkies when i go to the beach

The UK is about 80% white at this point in time.

Where lad? I want out of the shit hole I'm in.

It's already spilling out. The towns are now becoming 75% white or less. Which means the shitskins are moving towards the country. They're buying up small shops in villages as the whites retire. Then places like Amazon send hordes of non-British truck drivers to bang on your door, make jungle noises then run off. Then you look at the package and it's for a different house.

When looking at our census you have to remember that Northern Ireland and Scotland significantly drag up our white %, England is 80% white at most, less if you take out the slavs.

London, Birmingham, Leicester, and other major cities are now either majority non-white or majority non-white british.

If I was you I would be more worried about white Americans dying out you lot are down to 40% now

Lol don' be so foolish

when the revolution starts, kill the marxist white-traitors first! A lot of people seem to be targeting muslims directly, while hoping that the marxist statesman will miss them. Insted, target the marxist statesman directly. FOCUS!!!

True, but the guy I was responding to was talking about the UK as a whole. Didn't seem fair to cherrypick England.

>you lot
>implying I'm white
kek

And it's around 70% but dropping fast.

>Far right eat up what he says
>He's very very pro-Jew

Uh huh. Very far right man, so far right they're pro-jew, pro-gay, pro-feminism but anti islam.

london is less than 75% white, mate

We don't mess around. The Finsbury Park Mosque attacker was one of us too.
youtube.com/watch?v=yEOxEHS6et4
Standing off against shitskins is our national heritage. Pic related.
Try anywhere outside what I call the Ring of Shit (Cardiff, Swansea and Newport).

Its a lot lower than 70% the true value is more like 40% in the USA

Its not get out of your house and go into London its mostly white

LOL I live in fucking Chiswick and it's not even 75% white here.

North Wales is great.

England is the most of the country and really what matters where our demographics are concerned.

The 2021 census will put us at 70% English or less. Although in future our census will be unreliable as totally unintegrated slavs will be listed as "white British" when they're nothing of the sort.

>Chiswick
Because you live in a poor area

what are some major non white areas? I've got
>London - Hounslow, Southall, East London
>Birmingham
>Leicester
>Luton
>Blackburn
>Bradford
>Walsall?
>Parts of Manchester
>Parts of Liverpool

What a newfag.

Even towns that are 90% white will have non-whites collected in the same area. A street or 2 will be brown, then 3, 4, 5 and so on.

Harrow.

Paki-Somalian gang warfare is common there now.

Spot the wog

>wog
What a fun word.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ns0uRr6aPQE

i live in merseyside..

>Even towns that are 90% white
most of the bad ones have at least 25% asians, that's when it gets noticeable

absolutley. castles over there are wonderful as well.

You knows it

Did he died?

Oh fuck off. "asians" just means paki.

>Its not get out of your house and go into London its mostly white
it's majority non white british look at the figures you nonce

Shame most castles are the ones built by the Frog elite of England that conquered us.
Lots of native castles are very nice, though. Look very mystical.

Send her victorious, happy and GLORIOUS QUR'AN

>pakis
Yep pakis, indians and bengalis

Not very.. but then again on the other side of the city they think they're in another country.

Pic Related.

The School Census for under 18s

In 1998, no town in Britain was a town where the white children were a minority. Every major town in Britain had a majority of White British children.
This changed in 1999.
In 1999, Slough became the first town where the White British under 18s became a minority, under 50%.
In 2000, Nelson followed.
In 2001, Batley and Greater London also became minority white in the under-18s.
In 2002, Leicester.
In 2003, no new towns became minority white for under 18s.
In 2004, Birmingham.
In 2005, Luton.
In 2006, no new towns. The last year no new towns became minority white for under 18s.
In 2007, Keighley.
In 2008, Burton on Trent.
In 2009, High Wycombe.
In 2010, Bradford.
In 2011, Manchester.
In 2012, Dewsbury.
In 2013, Huddersfield.
In 2014, Halifax.
In 2015, Sandwell, Blackburn, Reading and Watford.
In 2016, Nottingham, Wolverhampton and Oxford.
In 2017, Bedford and Coventry.

Croydon is like little Africa.

Don't listen to him. I know it's hard for you burgers to not buy into ANY propaganda you hear, but this mug just gets a thrill off causing tensions between everyone. He was even causing troubles with football fans today. One of the biggest idiots in the country. Only Jeremy Kyle guests follow him known as the EDL. They're the British equivalent to inbreds from down south in America. Trailer trash/rednecks. IQ below 60.

It's extremely difficult because the people awake to Islam in this country are very much between a rock and a hard place.

On the one hand, you have the countryside-dwelling well-to-do middle class to the upper-class population that is so removed from all of this, they see political correctness more as 'the thing to do'.

And on the other hand you have people living in dense cities (which is one of two people - poor migrants living on welfare there, or rich cunt children of the first lot I mentioned who go there and do nothing but incite the poor migrants living there that the indigenous population is evil and the enemy, because of their pathetic internalized guilt at spending the bulk of their childhood in ultra-comfy sleepy villages and shire-like conditions).

Now... time was, the bible DELIBERATELY prescribed charity to rich people to off-set this CLEAR dynamo of internalized guilt at wealth disparity which leads to so many horrible, horrible decisions - you're rich? fine, go and literally actually help people out using your wealth. But they don't do that... no. What they do is (because they're kids and don't ACTUALLY have their parent's wealth yet, they go and spread ideological bullshit, because it's the only way they feel they can wash their hands...)

And somewhere in the middle of this tornado of self-perpetuated ignorance and self-destructive loathing are working class Brits (by which I mean the white indigenous folk, AS WELL AS the highly integrated migrants who just came here and completely, got on board with the way of things), who suffer at the hands of this shitshow of posh guilty ignorant kids and their laissez faire parents enabling and protecting the few but highly dangerous ranks of EXTREMELY regressive Islamic ideology from any and all criticism and legal repercussions.

And people need to wake up to this brewing shitstorm, and they need to wake up fucking fast.

he spreads awareness about extreme islam, everything he says he backs up factually

One "good" thing about living in Birmingham is that you learn how the Muslims work; you learn when you approach them, when to avoid them and when to make sure your Mrs is attached to your hip when the Pakis are nearby.

>J.K. Rowling

>now just 100% paki
I remember a couple of months ago when taking the underground the wagon was full of paki kids with 3 blonde blue eyed young teachers. They were from the UK doing a school trip here.
It was mindblowing because 100% of the about 30 kids were pakis/indian, not even a single native bong.

this is a disaster of epic proportions. As soon as they hit 18 all those niggers and mudshits will make 4 kids each in rapid succession. Britain is so fucked.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

Well before the time of the Norman conquest nearly all castle were wood so it's hardly surprising you find so few non-Norman ones.

>Zulu
Did y'all notice the missionaries undermining the English/Welsh garrison, and trying to convert the Zulus were Swedes?

Have they always been natural cucks?

At least you get numbers. Here it's illegal to make racial census so we can can only guess.

They deliberately pick schools with only pakis

Tommy Robinson was turned in prison by MI5 faster than a fidget spinner. They have him by the balls and control everything he does. He is like those attention seeking whores you moan about on facebook all the time. If you think a fool like him is going to solve the problem you are in for a shock. Tommy is the eternal protester. What you need are people who take action not talkers. He just needs his ego boosted and everyone obliges but nothing changes.

Keep buying his books and watching his videos if it makes you feel better but action is what will change things not words. Tommy is making a good living off your fears and anxieties but he won't change anything because he is controled opposition. He was turned is prison and security services have him by the balls.

If you don't believe me, ask him what "really" happened while he was in prison. He is leading you down the garden path. What you need is people who are willing to get their hands dirty and I mean really dirty and Tommy Robinson is just not that kind of guy.

Technically yes but they do tests for diseases which you can get. All "at risk" kids of some brown disease get tested, which give you the brown people figures.

what can we do to take action?
muslim cops are shooting white women in minnesota
muslims are busting windows stealing raping stabbing and anyone who points it out is labeled raciest and checked by society and their government
so what can we do I think about this problem all the time and the only solution I have is to stop recognizing the government as the authority and control your own life then deal with the consequences

Lets green text this shit.

>Be born in the country
>Live all my life in villages from ear towns to single houses in farm land
>Slowly see the high street go from English to Polish and Nigger scribbles
>All the side streets are now full of take aways, non-British food shops and cheap electronic stores with pakis running in and out of them all day
>Walk down the street and you see nothing but chav whites and non-whites.
>Doesn't feel safe to be in towns any more
>Either acid attacks, mugging or ALLAH SNACKBAR risk is making me avoid towns.
>Countryside is almost exclusively white
>Local shops put up "poor refugee" posters, related to the local church fund raising
>Pakis are now buying small village shops
>Never see them outside of shops... yet
>Want to move to a country that isn't becoming Muslim
>Can't find any countries that look like they have a good future
>See no future in Britain as everyone in power is a traitor and the non-whites are clearly in control
>Enoch was right
>Either stay and be beheaded or leave and abandon thousands of years of my blood line
>Black pilled as fuck

AMA a 30 something British lad anything I suppose.

>Enoch was right
what did enoch say about this?
I feel similar about abandoning my homeland, I don't trust my government at all but where do you go? Poland? or south america like the confederates and nazis?

I live in a small town and its >99% white, but all the nearby cities have reasonable chunks of minorities, or the whites are outright minorities there already.

Hah you think that 7% isn't a problem given the rate they breed? You are the problem.

>Here is a decent, ordinary fellow Englishman, who in broad daylight in my own town says to me, his Member of Parliament, that the country will not be worth living in for his children. I simply do not have the right to shrug my shoulders and think about something else. What he is saying, thousands and hundreds of thousands are saying and thinking – not throughout Great Britain, perhaps, but in the areas that are already undergoing the total transformation to which there is no parallel in a thousand years of English history. We must be mad, literally mad, as a nation to be permitting the annual inflow of some 50,000 dependents, who are for the most part the material of the future growth of the immigrant descended population. It is like watching a nation busily engaged in heaping up its own funeral pyre. So insane are we that we actually permit unmarried persons to immigrate for the purpose of founding a family with spouses and fiancées whom they have never seen.

He's the only Tory to ever hold mass working class support.

>religious cuck
>been smacked in head too many times
>derps his way around and gets gibs
>doesn't understand politics at all
>just a chav rugby fan give him a pint and watch him get in a fight for more brain damage points

these fuckers shove everyone who isn't a religious chav away while trying to btfo muslims
>alcholics trying to argue
stupid ppl never manage that sort of thing

Enoch said that in 30 years the black man would hold the whip hand over the white. Said there would be rivers of blood. He got massive support from the public but it destroyed his political career. (((They))) didn't want him in the conservative party any more one he had made that speech, but he said he could not in good faith not give it. Nigel Farage states that Enoch is one of his inspirations but he can't put his foot down, he has to slowly shift things so his own career isn't killed the same way.

>lerns history from a shitty movie

wew lad
u fit right in on Sup Forums

Birmingham being mostly white, I wish my friend. I wish.

one day.

I was in Caernarfon a few weeks ago. Never realised they hated us so much.

OMFG. I'm a burger and this chills me to the bone. Make sure every citizen of the UK sees this.

Yeah right. I suppose being a NEET keyboard warrior like you is better? You fucking loser.

He's out there educating the masses.

So, how do you reconcile the fact that it was white Englishmen who destroyed his life, betrayed your country and opened the floodgates to Pakistan and the rest of it?

I really can't find myself believing in "ethno-nationalism" with facts like this in every single European country. Not to mention the countless wars we fought against each other and the crimes whites did to whites. We need something more.

>tommy Robinson give testimony of life in Luton
link ?

Ex-Muslim atheists are worst than British fedoras, go kys fag.

He isn't educating the masses. Everyone knows Islam is a problem. He's covering for (((them))) and acting as a safety valve

An ethnostate is the natural state of any human society. Britain made up of British people is literally the status quo until you have political ideology enabling it to be destroyed.

You do not need to enforce an ethno state, people will naturally create one.

I grew up in the worst part of manchester, moved to Oldham and I've lived in Rochdale so I've lived through pretty much everything.

Lets just say it demoralising, I've got stories if people are interested?

that's really interesting, never heard of him since I live in jewese, I'm going to look him up

Being an atheist in Britain isn't uncommon. He probably thought that of Islam is bs, then all religions are too
>hurr derp im so smart now xD cuz im smarter cuz im atheist

Every year a towns children become majority nonwhite.

The perception of Swedes was the topic, you fucking brainlet.

>Clear Aussie VPN Fag

hard

In terms of seeing the bigger picture and acting on it he does seem to be slacking.. Our race is in the process of being wiped out and he is trying to save a dinner lady.

I want an English Augustus Invictus. Or if one doesn't appear, become one.

>Instantly deflects from his own inefficacy by blaming it on the Jews
Aussie was correct. Obvious NEET loser.

Birmingham is some how worst than London

He would be deplatformed immediately if he expressed the obvious conclusion. He's shifting the Overton window.

HAHAHA

So how does it feel to be in a country that ironically accepts your autism, which is strongly derived from traditional Christian values? Remember that Britain has a state-religion, and has very strong historical ties to Christianity.