Only a well educated and refined brand of conservatism will save the Western civilization

>Know what you are defending before knowing against who

I am tired of seeing how uneducated to many of you are.

Conservatism will never prevail without a strong anchrage in the intellectual and academic world and on a personal level you will never fully understand the human nature and history without being well educated.

You guys have to integrate the best colleges at any costs in order to save the western world.

You have to be the better-educated, more determined, and most of all better human beings than our political opponents.

Always remember that knowledge is strength, almost every historical figure on this forum was a great intellectual.

Long life to our civilization AAB

Other urls found in this thread:

thedarkenlightenment.com/moldbugs-gentle-introduction/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>talks about defending western civilization
>posts fucking Churchill
You are not wrong about the need of taking back academia however

Churchill was one of the great figures of the 20 century. What do you have against him?

>He doesn't think that academia is the enemy
>He doesn't think that academia is obsolete in the digital age

sounds like someone needs to read Unqualified Reservations lmao

seriously? lurk moar newfag

>if only based hitler had been permitted to chimpout

Good luck learning engineering of rhetorics on the web. The Web only gives you the information, it doesn't learn you how to use it in a methodical matter, and therefore effective manner.

Also, good luck finding a 100k+ job without a good degree.

We're not conservatives.

We're fucking White Nationalists, brah.

>He doesn't know about startup culture or crowdfunding

Dude, I'm serious, read Unqualified Reservations. We're in the era of constructing parallel institutions now. Stop relying on institutions that are entirely controlled by the left and exist to specifically to be the vanguard of the progressive agenda and get to work on building better institutions.

>why do you hate an alcoholic who fucked up everything for decades, culminating with the destruction of the British empire and throwing all of Eastern Europe to the commies

He was a patriot who deeply loved his country and perhaps hated Germany for blowing his comrades to pieces in Northern France and destroying the European world dominance.

And the empire still fell apart under his watch. Idolize the people who built the empires, not the ones who let them crumble and decay.

He was one of the biggest jewish puppets to date senpai.

I'm not ignoring crowd funding and the start up culture but most of these enterprises are created by Ivy league/ Stanford graduates.

Fuck off cuck. The "well educated principled conservatives" have fucking conserved NOTHING.

Every fucking one of them is a traitor.

Not true. Look all of the good Scalia did by himself.
>there are no true conservatives in elite places
>therefore we should not try to put true conservatives in elite places

Why wanting to defend whites instead of our civilization and western values? We are nothing without them.

And that's the problem. Again, academia is the vanguard of the progressive agenda. If progressivism is to be defeated, the reliance on academia has to be broken. That's where the digital age comes in. Rootblocks, Hatreon, Counter.Fund, all of that exists to provide infrastructure for explicitly right-wing institutions.

They're intrinsically connected. Or are you not well read on the topic of human biodiversity? Also, what "values" do you even want to conserve?

Conservatism conserves nothing. All the dead white men you jack off to didn't stop the decline of the West.

Perhaps your views are too radical and too uncompromised applied...

There were a lot of great conservatives before the 70: de Gaulle, Roosevelt, Pinochet.

>Roosevelt as a conservative

nigger you better mean Teddy

>Trump
Nice kosher white nationalism there

Freedom of expression and enterprise, Christan morals, Separation of the State and Church

>Roosevelt
You have no idea what you're talking about, especially if you meant FDR

Conservatism has been hijaked and no one dares to stand out of fear of ruining their careers

>Freedom of expression and enterprise

literally how lefties get their feet in the door

>Christan morals

progressive politics is essentially re-packaged Christianity

>Separation of the State and Church

progressive politics have been the de facto state religion of the US for centuries

seriously dude: thedarkenlightenment.com/moldbugs-gentle-introduction/

>muh hijacking

You're at stage 1 of the redpill.

>Not a true Scotsman/conservative.

Next year you'll be a nationalist. Bye.

How can we advance humanity without researchers, engineers, and intellectuals?

We cannot afford losing a system that has been hijacked by the left since the 70 80.

Academia is one of our greatest achievements and it took centuries to perfect it. From Aristote to Copernic, it's what has made us grate.

>conservative shill
>uses (((Churchill))) as OP
Take a rope, bind it around your neck, jump out of the window, improve the world. :^)

I've been a nationalist, I guess that like Cioran, I'm taking the opposite route.

GTFO nupol

I cannot believe that the right has the absolute truth, it's not humanly possible. We have to be open to debate in order to filter good ideas that will advance our civilization.

So you're the kind of guy like Polpot how wants to execute 1/3 of the natives in his country. You're certainly adding value to Germany.

>How can we advance humanity without researchers, engineers, and intellectuals?

Again, decentralized information allows for the rise of self-teaching. A few hundred years ago I'd have to join the church to learn latin, now I can teach it to myself in the comfort of my own home. I can literally teach myself anything I want in the digital age.

>We cannot afford losing a system that has been hijacked by the left since the 70 80.

This system was not "hijacked". It's been around since the 16th century and was specifically constructed so as to advance demotist universalist politics. Seriously, you try to push intellectualism, but you're incredibly overwhelmingly ignorant and ill-informed. I gave you a link to a comprehensive well-sourced guide as to why academia is the enemy and it outlines my positions perfectly.

That presumes that all parties are acting in good faith. The left does not act in good faith, they're acting out of religious fervor. You can explain WHY ending apartheid is bad to a lefty until you're blue in the face, but they'll refuse to get past the point that it makes them feel bad and is inherently sinful in their eyes. They're not open to debate on the matter, their mind is already closed to reason.

Churchill could have made peace with Hitler in exchange for giving them danzig, ending the occupation of western europe, and keeping trade lanes open in order to fight the USSR.

Instead he pissed away 200 years worth of national wealth because he was the worlds greatest shabbos goy.

Nice to see an unreconstructed German. Plenty of us are still with you Hanz, just waiting for you to break your shackles and start leading agian

>You seem far too idealistic on the effectiveness of decentralization.

I don't believe that decentralized research or decentralization is effective for large and complex problems requiring years of studying.

Do you believe that the Concorde or the F22 could have been crowd R&D?

In the same way letting sharia law happened prevents losing assets and lives in terrorist attacks.
Churchill did well not bending the knee. Only an ignorant could have believed that Hitler would have limited his ambitions for a 1000 year Reich there.

i guarantee you that within 30 years of the establishment of a proper white nationalist state you would see an explosion of research of all kinds. A white nationalist state that also implements eugenics would probably dominate the world scientifically.

>That presumes that all parties are acting in good faith. The left does not act in good faith, they're acting out of religious fervor. You can explain WHY ending apartheid is bad to a lefty until you're blue in the face, but they'll refuse to get past the point that it makes them feel bad and is inherently sinful in their eyes. They're not open to debate on the matter, their mind is already closed to reason.

Accademia has become dominated by postmodern ideas since the 70, and indoctrinating our youngsters ever since.

The reason why they ignore your arguments is that they cannot even conceptualize that another narrative is possible.

We have to open our heir's minds.

No matter how advanced a human being is he needs structure and norms in order to live in society.
The structure shall be incarnated by a powerful state and institution among whom lies academia.
In regards to academia, I consider Japan as a model for the west: extremely hard work, discipline, self-sacrifice, and patriotism.

nigga japan is 90%+ japanese. You see the point?
you can't have this kind of intellectually hopeful and forward looking society ordered with rules when the average citizenis of a wholly retrograde quality thanks to dysgenics.

The situation of the west is unacceptable, We have to stop the degeneracy and salvage the remains, in order to prosper again in the future and that cannot be achieved without taking back the academia from the left, and converting the masses to our point of view.

I'm more than confident that private industries could handle it, as they do with space travel now. The private sector is not actually dependent on academia, especially with its own access to information.

And how do you intend to salvage academia? What is your plan? How do you intend to promote alternatives to postmodernism in a predominately postmodern environment? Have you debated a lefty intellectual? Have you actually had a conversation with them?

Define "degeneracy".

the problem with Conservatism is it's too complicated for the average Joe to comprehend. Trump won because he presented his message in a way that working class white people could understand. Another problem with Conservatism is its ideologues are a bunch of arrogant elitists who don't mind if your grandchildren are all nonwhite as long as the economy is doing alright. California was essentially Whitopia before Dutch got elected president