Hipster beards are a PsyOp to normalize Muslim beards

Hipster beards are a PsyOp to normalize Muslim beards
>inb4 OP can't grow a beard

but i want to grow a hipster beard.

>but i want to grow a hipster beard.

fine, but you also have to work on that 1000 yard suicide bomber stare.

Hipster beards are a PsyOp to normalize Sand-religion person beards
THIS THIS
Muslims are always shilling when those beard comments and threads are up

So everything Muslims wear and eat i am banned from doing? You should probably stop breathing air too, since Muslims do it too.

Beards are a historical sign of masculinity, not Islam you dumbfucks. Ever heard of a lumberjack? The fact that it's a hipster thing now really shows how downhill society has gone.

Exactly, betacucks now think anything masculine is Islam. Shit needs to get fixed.

tfw beardlet

>masculinity
see any beards?

i dont see any winners thats for sure

Jesus why do dunecoon beards always look like an unruly mess of pubes?

Hipsters ruined the fade/ beard look, like now something that used to be manly and conservative is now the look of degeneracy

Booooom motherfucker hahaha nice

this makes sense. shit

No, it is a PsyOp to hide F to M trannies. They like to wear fake facial hair.

It's a psyop to make men look like a bunch of irrelevant apathetic pussies when out with their girlfriends or wives.

Low T cuck who can't grow a beard and tries to demean men who do.

Beards are a historically masculine symbol. Only Muslims are masculine enough to grow a full beard in the current feminised society.

Face it, Islam is more masculine than Cuckstianity.

You're right. Metal singers must be pussies or something.

Exactly.

We don't see winner anymore.

Because Hitler lost.

no, you probably dont see any winners because you live in panama

Austrians love their beards.

What's wrong with muslim beards though?

Also muslims shave their moustache, hipsters dont.

That became a norm after gas masks became a thing, beards were prevalent in military circles before that. The Hitler mustache is to allow as much facial hair as a gas mask of the time permits.

penis

again, do you see a beard?

itt: lowtest cucks

>muslims shave their moustache
You're thinking of Amish.

I agree with because I can't grow a beard

I mean i'm not sure why the amish do it, but muslims shave their moustache because that's how the prophet grew his beard and im also pretty sure there are hadiths that suggest you should shave your stache.

Do the amish do it because it's some obscure bible thing or is it purely cultural?

As long as it isn't a fruity cuck beard, there's nothing wrong with it. See:

A hipster beard is the mullet of the 2010's.

>Strokes beard
What a bunch of faggots

Fuck you OP. I'm going bald at 25 years of age, the only thing making me look like a decent man is my beard. Without it I look like a liberal.

I'm coming for you Egoraptor.

>tfw pubey beard that grows slower than your savings account in a jewish bank
Feels bad man

shave it user. immediately. for yourself.

>Do the amish do it because it's some obscure bible thing or is it purely cultural?
Mustaches had strong military connotations and the Amish are pacifists. They start growing beards once they're married and shave the mustache as a cultural thing to emphasize their pacifism.

check

How old are you? I would shave it because it doesn't look like you're getting much density. You have a head full of hair, you don't need a beard. You grow a beard if you are slick bald or have a shaved head.

You will look better shaved.

totally true
luckily hipster shit died in 2015 or so

anyoine still doing it is a late gamer fag or crossfitter trying to be cool

I'm going to keep it going until March
If I don't like how it looks by then, then it'll get the clippers.

i kid you not, literally just shivered of disgust

Meine Negers.

Lmfao jihadi beard

I personally like how I look shaved
I agree with you comment on density though
Shit genes
I just want to try and pull this look off
If it doesn't work it's going away
I figure I can compensate for my shitty density by combing it together, when I do that it looks like a proper beard

Clint Eastwood has never worked a day in his life.

they think having a beard makes them look smarter, and considering 99% of them are self proclaimed intellectuals it's no surprise 99% of them try (and usually fail) at growing beards.

Not everything is da joos mastermind psyop ananymous bullshit, most of you are legitimately losing your minds.

Well I can't blame you when images of your wive and daughter getting plowed by a guy that looks like me came mind, my condolences
Yeah basically

I would hate to suffer from your combination of paranoia and ignorance.

>Shave hair
>Grow beard
>Shout a lot
>Get some tattoos

Yeah,. Must be hard as fuck amirite

You don't say. That's why everybody should treat Hipsters with beard like muslim. Tell them not to blow the fuck off and go back to their deserts. Give them what it means to be part of a hated minority

>used to have platinum blonde hair as a kid
>through puberty it darkened enough to almost become light brown
>get beard years later
>beard is almost as light as my hair used to be
>it looks grey in certain lighting
>my co-workers nicknamed me Gandalf because of it
>can't shave it because it would be giving in to insecurity
feels beard man

>Punishing natural masculine traits
>Wonder why testosterone levels are lower than ever before

Have you ever fucked a girl?

McCree in 10 years?

>if you're in power, you lose

I have a beard because I have no chin.

Why the fuck would I care anything about hipster culture?

this

my wife and daughter aren't goats, abdullah.
you just wait, colonialism will re-emerge and your people enslaved and slaughtered.

here's a tip, free of charge; spare us the pleasure of taking your life by ending it yourself

subhuman filth

Beards are awesome and literal manifestation of testosterone.

Islamism is bad.

Dont confuse the two.

They are.

beards are for nu-males

Never said I was a kebab, in fact I guarantee I've done more to combat them than you have or will ever hope to.
I understand how my picture triggered your ptsd though sven.
Does your wife make you stay inside the room and watch while Mohammed fikis her?

What is a psyop is the term hipster in general. If you aren't following the correct behavior and try to be independent, you are a hipster. We are all hipsters, especially here.

Youre as much of a faggot as an SJW
>You can't have a beard because it normalizes muslim beards
>You can't have a beard because it appropriates muslim beards

Does it even fucking matter if the ideology is totally opposite? The end result is the fucking same. You're inadvertantly saying beards are for Muslims only.

KYS

Your other option is to trim it very short in order to avoid that semibushy look, but then it becomes high mqintenqnce you risk looking like a homo

Muslims shave their mustaches and grow their beards, you can grow a beard just make sure you don't shave your mustache or else you'll be a muslim.

Hipster cucks wear beards ironically, that is to make them look masculine, when they in fact are anything but masculine. Just like no one of them really is a lumberjack... you get my spin. It's like cosplaying.

We got to take back beards for us. Groom them properly, shave out your cheekbones and don't get such a fagstache like hipsterboy.

MAKE BEARDS DEUS VULT AGAIN!

I think Op is right.
Also, the shitbottles.

Found the sand nigger

YOU FUCKING KEK.
>ANYONE WHO'S ALPHA IS A SANDNIGGER. ALPHA WHITES DO NOT EXIST.