Is anarcho-capitalism the most retarded, self-condradictory and hypocritical system to exist?

Is anarcho-capitalism the most retarded, self-condradictory and hypocritical system to exist?

No you're thinking of anarcho-communism.

>feudalism
>bad
explain?

The point is, anarcho-capitalism would acheive the complete opposite of what it wants. That is, if it ever came into being, which itself is impossible.

At least it could feasibly exist, unlike anarcho-communism

99% of the population lived in run down shit holes as would you

nah senpai
anything anarcho is by definition infeasible

They lived better than today, it's all communist propaganda.

captcha is a bit late

>This is what commie retards actually believe

It seems to consist of people who are very interested in being good, logical consistency and morality who think the entire world is like them and would run best on a system that would only work for these autistic moralists. And a lot of sociopaths who just like the no rules aspect because they know they could make a killing ripping off the goody-two-shoes types described above.

It's the last safe haven before you realize most people on earth are just not like self correcting western Europeans with an internal moral compass and you have to set sail for white nationalism.

I've noticed this meme a lot more on the internet. People aren't okay with the government oppressing and censoring people, but they're okay when a corporation does it.

Before I quit reddit, I used to see it on there all the time. "It's okay the reddit censors people, it's their website"

Why shouldn't free speech matter all the time? This mindset, is just a paved path to lead us to a future where we're ruled by corporations and have no freedoms, but it's okay, because it's corporations, not a state.

Anarcho-capitalism is unfeasible, if it ever came into being it would implode on itself and form a system similar to the Feudal system. That is is if ever came into being, which is impossible. How does one install an anarcho-capitalist system? You would have to overthrow the government which required a military with a hirearchy, effectively a type of Government. Lets say they decided temporarily to form a military to throw a coup. Now that they have overthrown the government, they start to dismantle it and the laws of the nation. People freak out, mass looting occures. Murder, rape and theft are everywhere, gangs start forming and extort people. Already established Mafis and groups seize this opportunity, they offer or more likly demand people to pay them a small portion of their income and obey their rules in exchange for protection. People jump at this offer in fear of there life and there families. Within weeks multiple new Governments are forming across the Nation

I see your pic as misguided...how exactly do I hold power over another by my private property right?

Yep.
Ironically it's only brokefags with no taxes to pay who want it since no intelligent and successful person is silly enough to not understand why we need taxation.

Do what I say or starve in the gutter.
>proceds to hire all the private militias to enforce he's "bussiness rules"

>Before I quit reddit, I used to see it on there all the time. "It's okay the reddit censors people, it's their website"
But that's the truth, and WHY reddit is shit. Sup Forums is good because its hands off, but it ought to be the owners CHOICE to leave it hands off, not the governments to compel it. you suck, and so does this shitty thread.

Nop that would go to anarcho statism.

This is pretty accurate. Who has greater control over your life? The government or your boss?

Rip French Army.

AnCap is for people who think things through, that would seemingly exclude you im afraid.

Nice ad hominem. How about you try counter the points i made in the thread.