NEW COLD WAR!!!

CONGRATULATIONS WERE IN A NEW COLD WAR!!! YAAAAAY!!! but seriously the russian government kick all U.S. diplomats so i say... new cold war. thank you Congress!

archive.is/ApAIl

Other urls found in this thread:

bilderbergmeetings.org/press-release.html
thesun.co.uk/news/4130491/china-latest-weapons-military-parade/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its not shameful to bump. But it is to samefag and pretend you are not

Give it up shareblue

Sage

Why does this matter? It's not like you haven't thrown out each other's diplomats before.

Lel who gives a FUCK what Russia wants? Them invading us involved 95% of their forces drowning.

Firing a nuke is suicide.

There is nothing they can do except be autistic in their corner.

The most do-nothing senate in history is only imposing sanctions to try and fuck up Trumps presidency and to push us toward a hot war along with their "muh Russia hacked the election" bullshit narrative. I say we expel the senate. Fuck every single one of them, they don't represent anything that people around the country actually want. So what if we get a fresh senate that doesn't know the ropes? They'll learn on the job. They couldn't possibly be a slower working body than the current representatives.

I LOVE COLD WARS!!!!!!!!!

YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Hell, I was going to go see "Atomic Blonde" just for the Cold War nostalgia.

>that people around the country actually want.
And what do they actually want when it comes to international policy? I bet, none of you doesnt fucking care about Russia, Syria or sanctions.

If only all those snowflakes threatening to leave for canada or kill themselves weren't full of shit...

>I was going to go see "Atomic Blonde" just for the Cold War nostalgia.
don't support that "progressive" trash

HANG 'EM HIGH

I think they do in that special way of them.

They certainly don't want WW3

You people are legit stupid, this could end in a nuclear war

I didn't plan on pay. But it has the Cold War nostalgia and soundtrack I like.

>this could end in a nuclear war
Who can possible start it?

Some sort of emergency response system would have to be triggered, or maybe if somebody were insane enough to intentionally trigger it? It doesn't seem likely.

More possible is if regional conflicts (e.g. Syria) start to spiral out of control with a series of mysterious incidents.

Good. As longs as 150 Million Russians and 1 Billion Chinese die, I'm willing to sacrifice 330 Million Americans, 36 Million Canadian and 2 Finns.

There were more dangerous crisises during the cold war and therefore more chances of a nuclear war becoming real, but fornunately, it didnt happen. So hope it will never happen.

2 FINNS?! OUTRAGEOUS!

Da Comrade. Russia vill crush American pigs!

Indeed. It's just disappointing that politicians are getting desperate enough to pull pointless stunts instead of doing something useful.

What does this accomplish other than causing needless posturing?

why the finns? what did they ever do to you?

Teemu ****inen from work and his wife. Our facility is definitely on a target list.

did they took er jawb?

Given the fact that these people (in Russian or US government) implent similar policies in their countries, I highly doubt they hate each other as much as we are made to believe they do. I mean they seem to pursue the same idea of a perfect society where governments control every though of a common citizen. Sure they may disagree on some topics, but it looks more like a friendly competition. Both countries use cold war and perceived threat of nuclear war to make people less resistant to unpopular changes. Like the recent war on anonymity in Russia, which happens pretty much everywhere. Russia is a part of "international order", this formation won't seriously try to destroy a part of itself.
Just a friendly reminder that war on information was one of official key topics on Bilderberg meeting this year.
bilderbergmeetings.org/press-release.html

and you will get a trade war with Europe and probably some type of conflict with China and Iran too, well done JewSA

No, he's what's called a "Technical Translator."

Basically, anything approved by AECA for sale to Finland, he re-writes all the documents in Finnish.

Most of the time, he and I sit around talking about hockey or the woman he's having an affair with.

Yeah. But that doesn't mean we don't have insane people, satanists, perverts, addicts, and other such types running the show. Best we can do is hope there are enough rational people to keep things from getting out of hand.

B-but, Trump told me Hillary was going to start a war with Russia.

I doubt a Cold War will start or that these sanctions will last. Especially if the claims from the WH user are true and a massive investigation into the Dems will permanently cripple the party. With the Dems out of the way, the Sanctions can be easily removed when the Russian narrative fully collapses and relations can be resumed.

Hey fuck you! :D

Regards, Teemu and his wife

Russia will kill all american scum

Bombing Syria was stupid AF, continuing to arm al quaeda for 6 months was stupid AF, bowing to pressure from RINOs and imposing sanctions on Russia is stupid AF; Trump either has zero intelligence when it comes to international relations or is not the puppet master of the military eitherway not good...

One of the main things announced after the G20 meeting was that Trump wasn't going to take off the sanctions until after further negotiation about Syria and The Ukraine. So no big surprises here.

Just Congress being counterproductive dicks since they only care about ruining their own country, apparently.

This guy blocks your path
What do!?

Perkele, I like Teemu. He thought my 4th of July party was "absurdly American" and he loved it.

We committed a major federal crime that night. He re-writes some manuals for Gen III night vision being exported to you guys, but it's illegal for him to look through them on American soil, and I let him look through my civilian-purchased Gen III that night.

We could both go to jail for that.

> 700 diplomats
That's a lot of diplomats you have over there.

ZOG vs Russia

Looking forward to watching

>when the juden propaganda is working as intended
Good goy

Alright your typical Russian.

>Give him a cocktail

Did you even read the article you cited? There will still be over 400 US diplomats in Russia

Dude is the chillest dude ever.
Very polite funny. Doesnt fit his look

It's like you have no grasp of politics and political maneuvering.

Fuck I can't wait for summer to be over and you kids go back to school.

There we go goys, are we tired of winning yet?

We actually should be in a real war with them right now. The fact that we are not is a disgrace.

Anyone wanna take a guess what a war with China, Russia would do to Americas economy? Who would be fucked in such occasion and who will survive?

check

I am currently watching a news documentary about how Russia is threatening National Security in Poland.
The anti-Russia narrative is being pushed on us like crazy, yeah I dont like Russia but damn I feel like the elites want us to take the Russians head on.
Right now War is the worst thing that could happen, I want my Poland to develop,thrive and finally get rid of the scars left on her by the USSR.

thesun.co.uk/news/4130491/china-latest-weapons-military-parade/

it looks like china is ready aswell, this is a new cold war the ((((deep state)))) and ((((congress)))) arent letting us go off free.

holy fuck bump

bump

Yup more jockeying around the NK issue. Apparently people are getting panty twists over more THAAD deployments in Worst Korea as well.

Easy inflamation opportunity, alas.

do you think we are setting up stuff for war

I think it's probably more about frustrating Trump and trying to retake power to protect all the people who belong variously in prison or swinging at the end of a rope.

Kicking off war I think would not pan out, although that doesn't stop anybody from escalating tensions.

what is goyim

>tfw the First Decoration of War via Twitter happens in 3 months.

You're basically right, the average citizen doesn't fucking care about Russia, Syria, or sanctions. The senate is ignoring what the public cares about (internal matters like healthcare, taxes, regulations) in favor of these foreign topics.

How does that work? Enough of congress has to retweet the declaration?

>cold war
>world superpower vs slavic shithole
No

Guess we'll find out.

Captcha: Colonel Faggiola

doesnt matter how powerful you are once the nukes drop

My point was that the US is able to fight proxy wars more efficiently than Russia due to our functioning economy.

this nukes are more powerful then any weapon known to the public, i know we probably have black projects and other shit thats hidden.

Nothing beats a well-placed pipe bomb.

not much proxy left these days.
its mostly america vs china and they got the economy.

It's a case of role-reversal with China. The Chinese have growing economic strength but this doesn't mean shit without the force projection to back it up. There's no such thing as "soft power," only coercion. They're surrounded by a ring of hostile islands and can't build up a huge navy fleet without provoking war with the US, like Germany did in the 1890's which helped start WWI.

September 26
US nuclear strike will trigger "Perimeter" system

remeber this post

>and finally get rid of the scars left on her by the USSR

do you mean silesia and pomerania?

Here state tv mentions you for muh ww2 soviet memorials removal and stupid polacks get no moneyz from nord stream lol only.

>no such thing as soft power

My girlfriend is Russian and we would appreciate it if the democrats and neocon faggots would stop trying to start WW3.

Soft power is diplomacy, trade deals, cultural influence, ideology, other forms of subtle ways in which a country can persuade or manipulate another. It doesn't really exist.

I will. See you in September. (north korea nuclear false-flag attack in US)

Unlikely.