Why do you guys have problems with accepting homosexuality in children's shows?

It was clearly a joke back then.

Those are jokes

They're funny because homosex is not normal. It's like when bugs dresses up as a girl to trick somebody.

The joke is that it's not normal behaviour.

It's not very clever, but that's besides the point

I'm willing to have my mind changed OP. Why do you think we need to teach children about non-reproductive sex? Do you feel it prepares them for society more? Some other reason?

>Is an animal, so its not homosexual, its bestiality more than anything

>Kisses the enemy or person he is trying antagonize angry

Because it was purely for the sake of amusement and had no agenda to push.

Because love is love, and teaching tolerance will put many of these issues tovrest.

Same situation with a guy dressing up as a woman. It was a joke back then. People knew that it was wrong but in the name of comedy it was fucking hilarious.
The main difference is that back then things weren't over sexualized. Dressing up as a woman wasn't sexual, it was a disguise. In the cartoons like the one pictured kissing wasn't a sexual thing, but a silly and disgusting thing. It was aimed at children who would most definitely think that kissing is nasty and find it funny.
We live in an age where you can't even have a close guy friend without people thinking you are gay, so fuck off.

I guess I can understand the viewpoint but you're not really selling me on some of your assumptions. You say love is love...so what? Is love sex? Is physically expressing love the only way to express love? Do children, at the age they'll be exposed to these concepts, actually feel love? If so, is it as mature as the love an adult can experience?

Also putting the issue to rest is sort of like your argument against conservatives, as in its a tad whiny. Couldn't we also put the issue to rest by going so far to the right culturally that it's stamped out?

Not advocating that, just saying there are holes in your argument.

I will also say that comedy is usually at its best when it pushes the boundary. Also, the most unexpected thing typically makes us laugh the hardest. This is why comedy sucks nowadays; we don't push any boundaries, because of the fear of hurting someone's feelings, and we always know whats going to happen next, because things have gotten so predictable.

Remember when democrats were about free speech and equal rights?

Me neither.

>hurr durr it's just a joke

Your political views are a joke. Suck my dick you British faggot.

This, it wasnt an act of love or seriousness it was an epin gag bit

This.

Member when (((Speilberg))) was making cartoons?

Yeaah, I member.

It was funny back then because homosexuality is absurd. Making it normal is insane and thus must be opposed

HAHAHA yea they totally were sexually attracted to eachother and had supergay cool buttsex before they continued with their romantic relationship

It was just a meme

>my sexuality is a political issue
Kill yourself

Please

hows it feel knowing that you will never produce offspring and your degeneracy dies out with you. it feels great for me.

So any other counterpoints to OP (or anyone else who agrees with the sentiment)? I have to say if that's it you're going to have a hard time convincing anyone who doesn't already agree with you.

It was a joke back then.
Now it is now longer a joke.

You could almost say that THAT JOKE ISNĀ“T FUNNY ANYMORE

fpbp

that shit is literal awkward as fuck moments, not expressions of love or whatever faggotry...

>old bugs bunny
>a kids show
i have news for you my trailer park dwelling fat ass.

The real question is whether there is any merit to quarantine and massive study of e effects of GRIDS over time. If not, it would be better simply to convert all fags to plant food immediately

and now look what happened as a result of bugs bunny's faggotry: furries

furries did not exist before kids started watching cartoon animals on television.

This is exactly what I thought when I first saw it. Getting shot at or chased after after the kiss seemed to be an obvious deterrent towards that kind of action

Faggotry used to be ridiculed, that's what made it funny. Back then a man (or wabbit) in drag was so absurd that it provoked laughter. No one ever thought that Bugs wanted to fuck Elmer Fudd in the ass

Remember when cartoons weren't shoehorned with political propoganda u

This. It was a trick, a joke. They were clearly disgusted with Bugs afterwards, causing them to get more angry. Bugs was just being a weirdo to rile them up and fall for his traps.

Bump

>one post by this ID

>bugs bunny kisses character
>character acts disgusted and outraged

Is Bugs gay?

hmmm
>Make a mockery of what the gay community is committed to defend with a passion
>but the cartoons are gay back then.
>fuck the context of the situation
I love projections too

A leaf actually making a good point?