Kill Whitey

Kill Whitey
Now playing in select theaters.

Anyone here plan on watching it?

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP83B00823R000800050002-3.pdf
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jul/09/detroit-economic-recovery-poverty-mike-duggan
archive.is/KXDZl
youtube.com/watch?v=aktLRiWXfqg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

god fuck niggers

im glad this city is getting fucking cleansed

t. white detroiter

I would've been aware of plants in your garden if i were you.

i live in an apartment

dont worry, ive heard about that. sounds funny, not sure if it will work. kinda makes me angry thinking about all the beautiful architecture that will get destroyed and shitty postmodernist bullshit replaced with it

god it makes me so fucking angry

Who owns them?

owns what?

The buildings is owned by the worst leeches in the world.

What did he mean by this?

what buildings? 80% of the shit in the city is abanonded bro, nigs only live on the east and west side
some guys hatched an idea to plantbomb houses in detroit to metaphorically and literally uproot blacks from detroit

since they dont pick no weeds

death to white people!

>some guys hatched an idea to plantbomb houses in detroit to metaphorically and literally uproot blacks from detroit
thats pretty neat

You know, if they spent less time chimping out over food and fighting other niggers and would actually get their ass up and clean up the place while even using their welfare checks for smarter usage detroit would be back up in running.

shiiieet

Wont watch this nigger liberal hate whitey film ever. They better hope them niggers are spending money to watch this garbage.

let me guess (((they))) left out the part about "Whitey" being the CIA, and the whole thing about all the "Civil Rights Activist Leaders" being Muh Russians

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP83B00823R000800050002-3.pdf

im not sure if it will work, most of the houses in detroit are already being uprooted by nature without any help

detroit is turning to a new light though. the less amount of damage to beautiful properties the better.
detroit IS back up and running, thanks to the colored and white communities and especially the local businesses. black population has been going down for a long time, and its worsened since kwamee got ousted.

the city is doing better than chicago now, much better. baltimore too even. we have the beauty of being the most infrastructure ready city in the entire US, we're the fucking heart of WW2. all it took was some hipsters, avocados, hungry howies, sports teams moving back, and black selling property for a quick buck, n moving out to chicago.

detroit is on the roads to being one of the best cities in the US, the greater metro already is.

I'm not moving to Detroit you can't fool me.

i dont want you to move here. we're full fuck off. detroit is coming back because of WHITE DETROITERS, not fucking implants

Alright you convinced me to move there.
brb packing bags

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jul/09/detroit-economic-recovery-poverty-mike-duggan

if you're not rich read: white, you might as well not.

Please archive or screenshot
archive.is/KXDZl

based swede

Praise norway bro

youtube.com/watch?v=aktLRiWXfqg

And here i thought crating was the best tool in the arsenal.
Holy fug im taking back baltimore

Are you ready to be the next meme city for millenials?

it already is. gen z are the only ones who are making the city nicer though.

Here in Detroit our local public radio has been hyping the use of the term "rebellion' instead of "riot" and doing a one-sided interview every single day arguing that all the problems were the fault of racist white people.
Our media has been "Rwandan radio" for years now, it is literally trying to agitate and activate the most impressionable losers out there in the explicit hope that they will pick up a gun.

And blacks can't stop complaining angrily about the city getting better.

>Go from directing some of the most red-pilled war films to this
>Career implodes faster than a bucket of KFC at a nog house party

they literally cant, i was reading the freep reeing like fuck about it today.

muh 2 detroits

A ton of 4channers should go and watch it in Klan suits lol

XDDDDD that would be EPIC! Le 4channer army will meme our way in, just gotta ask my mom first if I can borrow money to see it.
This is gonna be total WIN! :D

Checked, based Kek (shadilay) wants us to troll the hell out of over 9000 normie cucks