>high IQ
>great work ethic

States Included: IL, IN, IA KS, MI, MN, MI, NE, ND, OH, SD, and WI

midwestalliance.webnode.com/

Podcasts:
youtube.com/channel/UCmCaB_JmBUd0bgJtOMCHpDg

Twitter: @midwest1488

Welcome: All Midwestern states, all white people, foreign supporters,

Not Welcome: Niggers, Spics, Kikes, shills, trolls, Liberals, civic nationalists, queers, cucks, commies etc

What you can do to help:
>Join the Alliance
>Make propaganda/memes
>Spread the message about our movement
>Redpill fellow midwestern whites
>write articles/speeches about our movement

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/articles/ncomms14238/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw not a yank cuck

Stay mad yankee

Sorry I don't understand Ebonics.

New England if you ignore the Boston metro area is great too.

New England's been QUEER'D

I said outside of the Boston metro area

Midwest = the best

I'm in the Midwest and girls get blacked all the time here
Stay mad white boi

mfw 50/50 East texan and Iowan

made this Iowan flag, you guys like?

Day of the rope coming nigger better go home.

>Germanic heritage

The upper midwest has the most mixed white population of the USA m8, you have every European ethnicity in that pot. Look at the recent genetic study on it.

Still QUEER'D tho

Not really.

remove the words, nothing wrong with what they say but for flag design, if you have to write the name of the state on the flag, then the symbolism has failed

And yet u say that with no citation? come on white boy

the text is a good phrase to use but for a flag you shouldn't have text. theres a ted talk on flag design thats cool.

>Iowa is best midwest state

>Dixie threads are warm and welcoming of Midwesterners
>Midwestern threads are full of cocks who have no grasp of hospitality
cant say I'm surprised

Yeah, I just wanted to keep it in line with the original, but I see your point.

Check the supp. info here
nature.com/articles/ncomms14238/

The Midwestern cluster is overall the most cosmopolitan/pan-European one with a bias to the East.

>First dixie post in thread is "tfw not a yank cuck"

Good ol' southern intelligence

Nah I can say as a southern nationalist the Midwest threads are fine if you don't act like an ass. The PNW threads though are the rude types. I post in both where there isn't a Dixie general.

It's the other way round.

Why is AZ higher than the others in the southwest?

The 'delta' of MS, LA, and AR is literally Africa. The people and the way they live is nearly indistinguishable from the squalor of an African city. You should see the houses people live in. They're barely worthy of being called hovels.

>the most pro-Hillary state is the most high IQ

Who would have thought

lol what am i supposed to be mad about?

How do we solve the circ problem?

Why is it going up in the West? Is it all the spics moving there?

"Dixie" looks like a Mario brother bad ending

Kek

You mean male genital mutilation?

That's what it is

That's how it'll have to be framed.

But it's only a snip goy!

iowa reporting in

bump

Any Hoosier bros checking in?

MI checking in

Reposting advice from zoning board guy. EVERYBODY should read this!

>want to legitimately make life better in the midwest? stop larping like a bunch of faggots, apply for an open spot on a city zoning commission or city planning committee and kill off Section 8 housing projects and shit like that. one user in one county fighting for homeowners and renters who want to refuse accepting vouchers will do more good than a million memes.

>1) Look for open government positions - zoning boards, city planning commissions, city councils, etc are volunteer positions in 99% of towns and they usually have a hard time finding people to fill vacancies.

>2) If you don't want to get involved in politics, try addressing the people who are. Most zoning board and city planning commission meetings are open to the public. If you're worried about something, come to a meeting and voice your concerns.

>3) If you own a local business or have some weight in your community, use it, lobby people, apply pressure. I get approached by local business owners all the time expressing concerns.

>4) For fuck's sake be subtle about shit. You're not going to win over any support for shutting down a new apartment complex or a gentrified neighborhood or whatever by talking about white nationalism or posting pepes on the city planning website. Focus on economic arguments as much as possible. Low-income and Section 8 housing kills property values.

>5) Politics is all about quid pro quo. Support someone on something small and they'll support you on something later on. Help a local business or property-owner out and now they owe you a favor and can be convinced to speak on behalf of something that needs community support. Play the game.

Memes are good and all, but we need to start looking at what we can do to make REAL changes. Everybody should be looking to see if their city/district/county/whatever has open local government spots to apply/run for.

Join the discord then we need more members for that kind of stuff.

The flag is literally toothpaste.

GO HAWKS

Having official twitters and facebook groups and discords and shit is dumb and they're a big part of why these kinds of things always break down.

We've never needed organized channels to get shit done in the past, someone suggests a course of action and people get involved or they don't.

Putting a name and a flag and an official account to everything inevitably leads to infighting and leaderfagging. It happened with Vanguards of Liberty, it happened with Minutemen, it happened with the Marblecake group back in the Chanology days.

Make threads, do shit, post ideas, post progress. That's all you need to do.

We could use your ideas since you have some bright ones.

Redditors unite xD!

And?

Not as many butt hurt shills tonight.

This is exactly what needs to be done, but I'm afraid that Sup Forums is the wrong crowd to be asking this from.

Checking in. Just got back from Kings Island. God there were so many niggers, mongrels, spics, gooks, coal burners and rice farmers. Disgusting.

Also here's indianas current corn status

every midwest state is a corn state bro

Hoosier corn = best corn

Plenty of people here are clearly motivated enough to do something about it... it's just a matter of whether they're motivated enough to do more than make shitty memes and flags.

That's why we're recruiting people.

>no Wyoming
dropped

We don't have a lot of niggers, just spics.

>tfw smug hoosier

So far all I've seen out of these threads is making memes to recruit people to make more memes.

Absolutely nothing of consequence has been accomplished in the month and a half you guys have been making these threads and namefagging. In fact as far as I can tell the zoning board fag from the thread yesterday is the first person to actually suggest actual, competent, meaningful action and the response from people so far has essentially been "yeah that's great and all, but we really need to focus on flags and uniforms and shit that will never actually be used"

This is a Hoosier thread now

Lol. I hate you, but you are ALWAYS the first poster. How do you do it?

FUCKS THE HAWKS

>no purdue
user pls

We have set up a website, we have made some bodcast videos, we have written articles, and more. Since you're the one bitching about us doing nothing, why don't you fucking lend a hand then? The only reason why we haven't accomplished more is because we haven't got tons of members yet.

Explain Georgia

It's true. We are all Western European mutts. But honestly, what's wrong with being 1/3 Celtic, 1/3 Anglo, and 1/3 Aryan? Solid gene pool by any measure.

>webnode.com

>Being too fucking cheap to get an actual domain

Dude get your fucking shit together. How much can that name possibly be, $200?

It's not that bad.

Slightly more healthy and slightly less sensitive tip. Not a bad tradeoff

Fuck off circumcision is for barbarians.

Hendricks County reporting

MI here, Dearborn and Detroit are spreading. We're lost

New England is solidly blue. There's some degeneracy going on there.

I really hope we get to see a free Midwest nation in our lifetime.

We aren't known for Purdue.

The term "Indiana Basketball" has nothing to do with them.

I'd add Notre Dame before Purdue. At least they have historical football success.

Nobody knows much about Purdue outside of Indi. It's a better school than IU for what it's worth

INB4 muh astronauts!!!!

If you're a Hoosier like me, then you almost certainly are circumcised. I've never even seen an uncircumcised dick before.

the nigger line is roughly Haggerty to the west and 14 or 15 Mile to the north now. used to be Telegraph and 8 mile.

i've argued before though, there's really nothing to stop detroit from turning into redford, rather than redford turning into detroit. we'll see how it pans out.

That doesn't make it right though now does it? It should be banned on infants and all Jews should be removed from the medical industry.

>The term "Indiana Basketball" has nothing to do with them.
>won Big Ten tournament
>15th overall in NCAA
>>IU didn't even make it in the NCAA tournament
?

How many championships do they have?

I forgot that finishing 15th one year was good enough for people to remember you're state by. Are you retarded? You must be getting one of those shitty degrees from Purdue instead of engineering.

MN here
Ideas for the alliance:
legalize home distillation
Retake plaid from hipsters
Feed vegans to animals
Elimination of sin taxes

>Are you retarded?

>to remember you're state by
>you're

a tragedy in two acts

wrong, ohio corn is clearly superior

>Blood Vessels

Kek!

Oooo. You really got me with my phones auto correct.

It's easier to destroy than to create. There doesn't need to be anything else to turn the surrounding area

Stop defending Jewish ritual

Understandable tbqh

Me too

He who controls the corn controls the US

Nice try but Obama already opened up the floodgates of resettling 3rd world "refugees" to most of the states on your list. They will be shitholes like the rest of America within 20 years. Civil war and genocide is the only answer.

Thanks for sharing. I'm in the windy city until my job contract is up in December. I have compiled a few PDFs on what may be the most basketball american free states so I will add that to the folder. it's tuff to home in on the possible cities that are nog free besides the HIV and crime rates since every criminal in liberal and/or jew owned police jurisdictions is "other". Why not just put "dark white" when they wanna cook the books again?

Best Confederate Shit Poster!

No MO?
>Including the liberal shithole that is IL

Sorry I forgot to add MO I made that copy pasta.