on the other hand, USA is not even Caucasoid

comparing us to turkroaches, I can't even

fuck you failed roman empire, fuck you

Well i wouldn't really say that!

Turkey
They don't have a huge percentage of blacks like America
Not only this but America is getting immigrants from all of the shitskin world

Turkey is 80% Turkish

As much as we meme the turkroaches, they are still more white then ameritrards.

O ti, ta qi nanen!!! Turqia është e bardhë, Amerika është e zezë! Amerika ka shum zezak, shum shum shum!!! Amerika është Afrika!

shut up freak

Why do you post a Swedish meme?

Austria isn't Sweden!

Burger King education!

I think so to but, but then Turks they post shit like this!

>135561094

You shut up you dirty dog nipple, you will not be allowed in white ethnostate bitch...

and your language is stupid i can form coherent sentence just by saying ching a ling dong ding

I think Japan is more white than Albania!

What the fuck??? Do you also think water is dryer than air? I believe you have revoked your whiteness with this statement of retardation, only the seed of negro can lead you to such stupidity. Even down syndrome peoples know Albania is whiter than Japan

Bump!

Calm down Illyrian larper!

I was just joking!

i pissed you off KEK!

That's low, even for a subhuman roach

t. tanned austrian

we are not (i am sorry to use that word) w*HIte pig ausie

Get em

Bitch your thread is withering almost as fast as your nation, how are you enjoying Van der Bellend? I don't even know why you want to talk shit when you probably know Austria isn't even that white, even Hitler had R1b/North African influence (hence the black hair and violent tendencies).

People always want to engage in verbal altercations with me...they don't know that I'm supported by facts, logic, the country, the nation, the government, the village, the spirit of Illyria, and Allah. DON'T FUCCK WITH ALBANIA BITCH!!!!!!!!

Kiss my ass you maxhup e ferrit

KEK your still pissed! ^^

Dude you are Albanian you are Turkish rape babies.
And the first thing people think when they hear Albanian is thief, drug dealer.

Your country is quiet literally a 3rd world country, and is poorer than most African shitholes!

I personally like Albanian women, they are pretty hot, but thats about it!

And yes Austria is now a shit hole!

Wait you are a Muslim white nazionalist?
Fuck thats pretty cool (No sarcasm)

How does that work out though?

They only like bosnians and albanians?

Ahaha, I just exposed you as being a mudslime sympathizer! Look at how you greeted me with hostility until I falsely mentioned that I was Muslim! How is Austria treating you, Mehmet?

Socratic irony, learn it (though you have to be white to be smart enough for it)

It is clear to me now that you are Turkish. Even if you are not, it is funny how you did not insult my faith like any well-tuned Sup Forums user would

Hahah i am not a Muslim ^^

I didn't do that, because it's boring!

Shit this thread is now getting better!

am i white Sup Forums?

Not really, but at least you really look Turkish!

You look like a real turk from Asia, and not like an Arab.

So you are ok!!

lolwhatisskinexposuretanning

remove kebab

Aren't these normal Greeks?

Austria is a subhuman creature filled country

if you are talking about european kind of white turkey wouldnt go above %20 i think? , if you are talking about caucasoid we might be equal or higher then usa.

again

what is skin exposure to the sun resulting in tanning

I can't understand what Germany or u.s. plans are at this point, one moment Germany wants EU military to defend from potential Russian conflict and the u.s. is a puppet.
The next u.s. pushes a whacky sanction through and Germany cries we're too harsh. All and all it'd be pretty decent if we just let Russia have its fucking economy for christs sake I couldn't give any fewer fucks about Syria and the poor mistreated "rebels".

But spyros white people go pink and die in the sun. You are more like us, can survive and just crisp up a little

>not like an Arab.
You mean
>not like a Greek

Turks are literally Byzantine rapebabies who bowed down to Islam and assumed Persian culture when the Seljuks settled in.

dude its okay , there is a non white populace in greece , you have to accept it.

I did this as a joke!
For heck sake this is /pol, we make fun of each other!

Greeks are white!

Yes even blondes look mudie when they get tanned!

Dude, get your country together and throw out the non white!!

Evoke your inner Spartan!

Someones a bit upset mehmets dating his sister

Thank you for your kind words, user.

Turkey is whiter at this point

Okay mongol.

Is a tanned white still white?
Mhhhhhhhhhhhh

hahahahaha le turkey 2.0 :^)

>tfw the Americans and the Turks basically did the same thing do their respective natives
We are literally Turks
Ankara we are coming