Redpill yourself

Face it: you're all crypto-pedophiles. Your 10/10 women are thin, body-hairless, child-like face —small nose, big eyes—, innocent/angelic look, and with 10yo-girl-looking pussy. You just like them with some boobs.

That's why you like asian women and aryan women with pigtails so much.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKzzyOsvajc&t=3640s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is how a real women for real men looks like.

flat is justice

And you are a commie cocksucker

Men prefer younger women and vice versa,nothing to do with pedophilia it's called biology
Also I prefer long nosed girls

/thread

>a real woman has a square forehead and long, strong nose
...gayyyyy

>you're all crypto-pedophiles.
Nah, I'm pretty open about it. Little girls are great, how could anybody not be a lolicon?
That's how a real kike looks like.

maybe its because everyone on Sup Forums is a 15 year old

could i interest you in a helicopter ride

People say that but the only time I've heard people report their age with sincerity they were 18+

>genital framing, thumbs out
Probably a giant pain in the ass to deal with. I mean she probably wants to peg you.

Jealous femihag not getting enough attention detected.

Fucking kill yourself if you are sexually attracted to little girls. I mean it.

i love small boobs and small round asses like pic related

This is big if true

What if it's only 2D ones?

What a granny! No thanks.

Right then.

> Back to my Hentai!

>implying Hillary would not have been a shortcut to cold war

Holy shit op, so woke.

I can't believe I only just realised men are attracted to women the second they are of child bearing age. I be that's probably even something to do with like.. science..

retard. age of consent I'd a social construct. If they bleed they can breed. Why would that be ya think.

Additionally hebe / pedo. Know the difference. One is pre pubescent

More real women.

And more.

Preferring youthful features=/= pedophilia.
Wanting to fuck *children* = pedophilia.
Get the fuck out, shill.

Sage

Rip Jenna

It's advantageous for men to seek out the youngest females they can because they can produce the most amount of healthy offspring before their fertility and quality of the offspring drops.

Hillary was a shortcut to a hot war. A cold war is what congress just voted on. Now Russia will probably have to attack the petro-dollar with other nations. The globalists definitively hope that this will turn in their favor.

yeah but on her prime.. omg

Damn, I want a frosty and a square hamburger about now.

> you got badthink
>you beed get kill
Okay, whatever you say.
>implying you wouldn't
You mean ugly old jews.

Lol you can do better

I'm coming from a historical biologist view.

Women no matter what age are attracted to the same things a 12 year old girl would feel 10.000bc ago the moment she was impregnated

Imagine the Confidence, dominance and manliness how your x100 grandfather impregnated your x100 grandmother, his 25-30 year old dick must have been literally the size of her arm and his wiseness and knowlegde must have been astonishingly proportional to her because she has spent the past 12 years in a protected cave or protected community where as he on the other side was hunting pray he HAD to outsmart and protecting the community from other tribes e/c/t

so all the things women are attrackted to
>Confidence
>Strength
>Intelligence
>muh big dick
>dominance

and the same things for man

did women get impregnated when they were worn out 30 year old back then? no they were getting stuffed with babies once they were able to produce them

so ALL man are attracted to things in a women a 12 year old women would have

>Beauty of the youth
>Tight fit body
>Cuteness
>femininity or childishness
>tight vagina
>call me daddy
so tell me without the today social lense that a 30 year old man shouldnt take a 12 year old as his wife?

at 12 she is still formable and she can grow up to become the mans soul partner

a 18 year old women who has been indoctrinated and fucked by 6 different man will carry different aspects from each her lovers and be someone who is not FULLY compatible to you
Please critique because these things I came to as a conclusion frighten me because I know how wrong it sounds in todays world

I would rather not think this way but redpills have brought me here

>edition
C'mon
Fuck i forgot the picture

Thanks for the laugh, OP.

kys fucking ugly ass motherfucker

You like childish women cause you're a crypto-pedophile and you can manipulate and mold them to yourself.

Also, most crypto-pedophiles are hebephiles.

Kids don't have big boobs and nice asses. So fuck off faggot.

>thin

Speak for yourself.

>32yo
>granny

Fuck off pedo

Nancy.A Cumpilation. | Ukrainian Beauty.

all these labels are retarded

It's all natural what I'm talking about
humans have been doing it for millenia

stop using the fake flag you fucking jew

>nice asses

are you a subhuman nigg.. oh romania.. carry on

I don't mind body hair, but with the face you are absolutely right. Ideal woman has the body of an 18-year-old and the face of a 13 year old.

>put boobs first
>HEHEHEH I can make a shitpost because I got nothing better to do with my shitty life

Nice shitpost Hans you really showed me how much of a memelord you are.

/thread

>women shave to have more youthful looking pussies
>call men who want youthful looking pussies pedos

I'm seeing a bit of a disconnect here.

My guess is that most people on Sup Forums are between 17 - 23 due to the amount of time they have to lurk and the few instances of people talking about their children or being married.

>Body hairless
You kidding? Love me some Hairy puss

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKzzyOsvajc&t=3640s

>crypto-pedophiles
Call it as you want but healthy sexual attraction is to females with youthful look + developed secondary sexual characteristics. Everything else is a perversion / mental illness.
Yeah, I don't like body hair on women. I think it looks disgusting and very un-feminine. But I also like big boobs, wide hips and round asses. That's not a pedophilia.

>implying 3D women are superior to 2D.
neck yourself cunt.

Shaved pussy is disgusting, full bush is the only wat to go.
Hairless preteen kitty>full bush>>>>>>>shit>>shaved pussy

Proof I'm right. She's jewish but you don't care.

This doesn't make any logical sense.

OP is a trans-idiot

No, I just despise roastie whores with big egos and big mental problems I don't want to deal with. Roasties are not wifey material because they have already learned it is about memememememe after they've fucked 15-500 guys. Fucking vapid, useless whores. I'd rather let them rot on the vine, and they will.

My wife will be as young as I can possibly get legally.

>not wanting a woman who has had 500 miles of other men's dicks run through her makes you a pedophile now.

Go back to the MarySue.

North Korea and South Korea will never seem to stop fighting over whether boobs or butts are better.

i like em t h i c c

So based.

Hell no. I like my women strong and fit.

I just like what ((( media))) tells me to like

I think you are projecting you dirty commie

this is what you like then ?

>brown eyes

>People are attracted to neotenous features

Oh boy, OP. You really cracked this case wide open.

This is now a thick thread. OP kys

oh yeah. that's the stuff.

AM I DOING IT RIGHT?

you fucking subhuman nigger kys

white man are boobman

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

>ugly old fatties
Your taste is bad and you should feel bad.

Makoto's nice but she can't compete with Chun.

>real men like manly women

Luckily for you, "women" can have penises these days.

Projecting.
This is what a 10/10 is.

>Chun-li will never embrace you with her strong and thick thighs

these numbers BTFO all fatty lovers eternally

>hairless pt ok
>full bush ok
>has pic folder of little girls holding guns.

Holy God sauce??

>nu-commie tries to tell us what a real woman looks like
isn't a real woman to a leftist a six hundred pound shemale in a diaper huffing out of an AIDS-coated meth pipe in space or whatever?

8/10 bro

Th divorce rate on imported Asian brides is 20%. It's almost 50% for western women. They look like 16 years olds in their prime well into their 30s. Face it, you're being replaced. Should have hit the gym and maintained a healthy diet and not been such a whore. You'll have to raise Jamal's child all on your own, but you can handle it, you're a strong independent woman.

cause I'm pretty sure you guys have some weird ideas about what a woman is.
also about what "real" is but that's for another thread.

wat

I don't have any. Take another thick though.

Sure. Doesn't make it right to fuck girls under 14 though.

We're all 15 year old boys on the inside.

>ugly old fatties
Has picture of little girl

Looks good to go.

No girl is too young for sex. Buy if its not within marriage or in the family is when its bad.
In the Dolly Parton movie she was loli Dolly and there was a scene where she was spanked and i was like "ah, yeah, thisll be hot" but it was off screen, so disappointing.

I'll acknowledge that an under age girl will grow up to be beautiful, but am I sexually attracted to them? no.

I prefer a womans body.

2spooky4me

It's only wrong if you're using her and don't truly care for you. You should only fuck a 14 year old if you really love her, otherwise you're just contributing to the creation of another damaged and used up slut much like the ones you despise.

nah i actually like women with big asses

.Eww gross, get these ugly white bitches out of here

>Some feminine features are similar to those of children
>Therefore heterosexuals are pedophiles

How is this motherfucker so stu.... (sees flag). Oh. Checks out

>a real man looks for a transvestite donkey witch
No.

>Unironically promoting a nigger term
They're fucking curvy you douche. How the fuck do you subhumans live with being attracted to something "thick"?

Beyond degenerate.

tfw you realize that there is a reason to this madness, what if we subscribed to every kid on youtube and kept our subs private but our likes public. Then like red pill videos on mass and thus redpill the youth, because what teen you tuber does not like to check out their small subscriber base...

pedos sub to lots of young boys and girls, pedos influence these young girls with the wrong sort of shit, we will fix that?