PJW BTFO

thepoke.co.uk/2017/07/26/alt-right-mouthpiece-gets-terrific-lesson-diversity-roman-britain/

>WE

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2851777/Teacher-banned-using-word-banter-class-excuse-bullying-leaves-job.html
youtu.be/Uxs7k5DtnYw?t=775
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2877855/Cemetery-one-MILLION-mummies-unearthed-Egypt-1-500-year-old-desert-necropolis-largest-found.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wtPZhDH4QU8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((PJW))) and his buddies get the rope too.

I didn't read this cuck propaganda after "mouthpiece". I'll stick to PJWs rebuttal on his Twitter page, thanks.

He's entirely right that the BBC is very keen to rewrite history to make shitskins feel less alienated, or something.

BERBERS
WEREN'T
BLACK
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah I bet the British Isles were just filled with Africans thousands of years ago.

Will you stop posting liberal horse shit, OP. All you are doing is embarrassing yourself.

All this proves is the armies were made up of diverse peoples. Which they were since the Imperial army had a rank dedicated solely for the denizens of the Empire with a unique skill set, but who were not considered citizens -- nor did they occupy high-ranking military positions. The nerve to suggest that Britain at the time was a racially diverse place is a bit farfetched, however. And digging up a single skeleton of a dark-skinned woman is unlikely to change that.

A series of tweets sure got PJW

TIL the Romans invaded the fucking Congo.

I'm starting to believe that the people who post links to these obscure websites are the people who run these websites.

Romans conquer North Africa, maybe you can find some legionaries close to modern Moroccans, but they were NOT black.
I wonder wht in the Anglo they don't study story in a good way...

This guy is probably a shitty NEET

In the Anglo world*

Yep. Sup Forums is a high enough trafficked site, combined with the anonymity, that it makes for a great way to scrape together some extra advertising dollars. It's based on views, so the visitor doesn't even need to interact for them to get paid. Same as all the old media fake news sites like CNN.

not clicking your shitty jew link you filthy bongnigger.

Daily Reminder.

>terrific-lesson-diversity

Why do all leftist cuck articles use this hideous fucking language?

No it isn't "beautiful" nor will I be amazed by what he or she did or said next. No one was "demolished" or whatever hyperbolic shit that's in the headline.

Fuck these people annoy me.

imajun ma shock

He's just riding high because JK Rowling retweeted his nonsense. He's an out of work former high school history teacher who left his job because he literally couldn't handle the bantz

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2851777/Teacher-banned-using-word-banter-class-excuse-bullying-leaves-job.html

>The nerve

They don't need nerve. they just say it knowing that anyone who calls them out on it can be painted as a racist and have their Social Media shut down and lose their job.

There was nothing European about them, they were Levantine, they were just closer to Europeans than *sub-Saharan* Africans i.e. Negroids. Remind me when Sup Forums starts talking about how white and European Middle Easterners are.

kekeo

>not archiving that link

I'm not going to do it for you like Norway bot, I'm just going to sage

This is the skull of a typical Egyptian in the Amarna period. They were Caucasians with fair hair to black hair. They were Eurasian.

I am pretty sure PJW was being sarcastic

paul joseph watson is a jew he gets paid by jews

alex jones is another jew and azionist

the roman empire was a multicultural shithole.
it's what the americans are trying to build on a global scale.
the only thing a sane person should say about the roman empire is that it fell due to multiculturalism. not praise it.

read it and weep, muds. ancient meds were nordic. alex jones confirms.

He said the Romans cut the bellies of an ox, then read signs in the intestines, about an hour ago.

He's right though Italians are not white so technically Rome was 100% diverse

PLS GIVE ME A LINK TO THIS VIDEO I CANT FIND IT

youtu.be/Uxs7k5DtnYw?t=775

North africans and middle easterners used to be a lot more european before arab conquest

Thank you. I'm Sicilian myself but know that all the med accomplishments were done by a Nordic people.

We have ancient Egyptian DNA, no need for craniometry, they were specifically Levantine. "Eurasian" is a meaningless term btw, North Africans are Caucasoid like West Eurasians but East Asians aren't. And fair hair would have been a huge rarity.

The Roman empire promoted Romanitas. And Rome didn't fall because of 'multiculturalism 'at all, invasions and some internal problems of succession etc. are what did it. Byzantium avoided the invasions of the West and it somehow survived and even reincorporated part of the West for a while despite this 'multiculturalism'

Bait is bait but the only area that was taken over by "Moors" was Crete for a while. The only Islamic power that ever controlled the rest of the area were the Ottomans. This historically illiterate guy is being promoted by the US president of all people.

ok varg

Your children and grandchildren will be taught the world was always multicultural. All the racism and abuse that whites experience today from their own media in their own countries while they pay 75% of the taxes will be magnified 100 fold just 20 years from now as the white demographics continue to shrink. I shudder to think about 50 years from now. This is the future your parents and grandparents fought for. They doomed us and our offspring.

No, they weren't. We have ancient Egyptian and Canaanite genetic data now and they were basically like modern Middle Easterners. In fact modern Middle Easterners have more 'European' ancestry.

Varg is Nordic.

Alright you're obvious a troll. Muslims controlled Southern Europe.

In the bernstein universe, this guy could have been a champion powerlifter.
In another time, he could have been swinging a mace and spraying red mist onto the sands of Jerusalem for Christendom.
But no, its the and he literally gets fired for being unable to handle the banter. Way to go, your ancestors are surely smiling upon you.

Stop trolling retard, there's only so much bait I can respond to.

This Mike faggot has been asked repeatedly to provide evidence for his claims but just bans anyone who asks.

Anyone else want to troll him?

>not knowing about the Ptolemaic dynasty which came from his own country

>75% of taxes
Kek, try more like 98%
I really wonder where the tipping point is when the working whites can no longer support the welfare class. We may be there now, just running on borrowed time and fiat economics wizardry.

If you post one more troll comment you're being banned

just get the greek guy in the thread to do it.

>We have ancient Egyptian DNA, no need for craniometry, they were specifically Levantine. "Eurasian" is a meaningless term btw, North Africans are Caucasoid like West Eurasians but East Asians aren't. And fair hair would have been a huge rarity.

Fair hair was common

> dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2877855/Cemetery-one-MILLION-mummies-unearthed-Egypt-1-500-year-old-desert-necropolis-largest-found.html

Inbreeding over the last 2000 years has made most middle eastern people prognated and darker featured.

This is the nature of genetics, the more diverse a population results in a more diverse people with tamer features and variety. The opposite of diverse, ie. endogamy (inbreeding) et cetera creates less diverse people.

He's trolling bro

Yeah this is clearly the end goal, to "defeat" racism even though its not really racism, it's just a natural reaction of citizens in white countries realizing they're being slowly destroyed by globalists who need an infinite growth to keep their wealth steadily increasing every quarter.

You have every right if you're a citizen in Britain, to be upset that you're being forced to pay and support the elites immigration scheme.

>Italians are not white
>falling for this meme

Of course. The whole world was Africa before white people came our of their caves and stole everything.

the book that Mike Stuchbery cites as a reference to his 'argument' was written by a dyed in the wool communist by the name of Peter Fryer.

seems legit.... *facepalm*

It's not a meme it's fact.

He works for our shareblue

The Ptolemies were just a royal dynasty and we aren't talking about Greek settlers but the general masses.

>Fair hair was common

I doubt it was. I'm not going to go by a random dailymail article when we're starting to get genetic data now.

Inbreeding doesn't make anyone darker-featured, do you even know what you're talking about?

>the more diverse a population results in a more diverse people with tamer features and variety

What the fuck? The foxes just underwent different (artificial in that case) selection, nothing about inbreeding. In fact inbreeding would help a population keep its recessive features like lighter coloring.

> See's unarchived link
> No based nordbro

Is he ok guys?

Southern Italy was invaded by Moors and sandniggers. Northern Italy (real Italy) is white af.

>Inbreeding doesn't make anyone darker-featured, do you even know what you're talking about?

You stupid inbred fucking monkey. I am not going to spell out to you like a child how genetics work, you filthy heathen.

I will though if you can explain why there are more numbers in 1 million over 66. Why is there more numbers in 1 million?

I thought he was a bot that operated on links to certain websites. I can't bring myself to believe that he sees and archives links in sub 30 seconds.

As a British man i find it an insult that leftist cucks even suggest that my beutiful Island was populated by shit skins.

I don't think you know how genetics work, to be honest. Otherwise you wouldn't be telling me all this nonsense and using the fox experiment as supposedly making your point. Are you trolling at least?

>I will though if you can explain why there are more numbers in 1 million over 66. Why is there more numbers in 1 million?

Depends on whether you're just talking about integers or not, I don't remember my infinities well.

>3 cases of colored people means that it was 50% (((at most))) white - 50% non-white
fucking kikes

You cannot tell why 1,000,000 has more numbers than 66. You are literally a retard, you over syllable using faggot.

Linking shittier rags shill thread kys

northern italy wasn't affected quite as badly as the south but even they were not safe from moorish influence. if you look at an autosomal dna chart it shows northern italy as being even less white than spain, and spanish are practically full moors.

>a few black slaves and maybe a couple freeman soldiers means Roman Britain was ethnically diverse

Pjw was right

So there were no sub-Saharan Africans. He proved PJW is a moron, which we already knew, but he didn't prove the bbc is correct.

Elementary my dear Watson.

The English nobility were literally all Africans. Didn't they teach you anything in school? They Wuz Kangs.

Whatever you say, sweetie.
youtube.com/watch?v=wtPZhDH4QU8

Your face is a meme, kekshitter.

They have sequenced quite a lot of genetic samples from Britain over the past years, from Neolithic, Bronze Age, Iron Age, Anglo-Saxon and only one looked out of place. That was an ethnic Levantine who presumably was a gladiator.

When you say "African," please keep in mind that "Africa" as the Romans knew it was literally just northern Africa, which were predominately Roman and Greek colonists with some early Berbers in the west.

They weren't black.

I can just imagine the archaeologists in 1000 years getting bumped off because they keep finding evidence that Britain was 99% white for thousands of years.

whiter than brits

That's true but it also depends on how white you consider Sardinians since that's what the builders of Stonehenge were like. We're on pol after all.