When all the grumpy old white men die off, who will support the Republican party?

When all the grumpy old white men die off, who will support the Republican party?

Younger people using their brain

gen zyklon faggot

Spics and lots of them

Uneducated people.

Whoever is most competent

Because unlike the democrats, republicans still believe in a meritocracy

As long as the democrats stay categorically more insane, the republicunts will continue to attract votes.

It's actually a good policy for them, since it's more likely to attract fresh blood and adaptation.

Gen Z is the worst generation 2nd only to the late millenials wait another decade or two before relying on them for anything

Generation Zyklon - ooops these Gen Z will be making lefty scum into soap and lampshades

that's where you're wrong kiddo

Maybe these people. (jamboree Trump speech chanting USA)

Generation Zyklon

Hardworking Legal Hispanic Americans.

People get wiser as they grow older.
That is how the Republicans survive.

You would hope younger white people, but I don't know. The brainwashing might be so severe and they might be too outnumbered by the leftist gibsmedat mentality of nonwhites anyways.

No he's absolutely right. All young people like to rebel against the status quo and the current status quo is multiculturalism and leftism. Wait another 10-15 years.

Whites that are young now will be old one day dumb cunt

>younger white people
Less born every year.

>civil african americans that don't smell bad and are productive members of society

wrong.

all your pic is proving is thay there's still enough whites in America to put trump in the white house

>asian

That's pretty surprising.

For now. My pic is proving that there are no le based black men. There could be a few outliers but you have to rely on your race and things are not looking good demographically.

This, Gen Z is already sick and tired of lefties the way Millennials got sick and tired of Evangelo-cons.

I'd give it another 5, but 10 is still a good estimate.

They already tend to be heavily conservative. They're already starting to realize that the Dems are just using them as voting cows and aren't actually helping them in any meaningful way. Plus, legal Hispanics have to compete with illegals just like white people do.

(Checked)
It's not really. The first generation can still have their habits and thinking from the old world but their children not.

brainless worms who think they are superior to everyone else ofcourse

Pol+scrawny libertarian "intellectuals"+rednecks+rich people who aren't rich enough to be liberal elite+chads+stacies+random assimilated people of other backgrounds

Female native Americans in Oklahoma voted Republican? What else could that mean

Source and percentage please. Also it could mean great many things.

If you mean the map I'm not sure native Americans fall under "other" only.

Your post, bottom right

Ok Adolf you come up with a better explanation

I don't maybe when you realize white liberals are continuing to die off and your perception of reality is skewered. Do you realize most old whites are women cause most old people are women and old white women along with single whites women between 25-34 are the only whites to vote democrat. Also more whites are dying then being born and aging quickly in 11 states. Those states are CT,RI,VT,NJ,DE,NH,ME,MA,CA,NM,NV. All blue states were whites voted 60% + for Hillary. In 1970 whites who identified as both conservatives/Christians were 1/3rd of the population. In 2016 that was closer to 43% of the US population. Though 90% of whites in 1970 were Christian compared to only 73% today.

False in 2013 the white birth rate was at record low at 1.8 and only 1,940,000 white children were born that year compared to 1,950,000 non whites. But as of fiscal 2017 2,080,000 whites were born compared to 1,800,000 non whites. Also this map is from 2012.

44% of whites are 35 or younger. 5.1% - 5.2% between 0-4. White liberals/democrats 1.2 kids on average white Christian/conservatives 2.4 kids on average

Me a young angry white man and the cycle will continue as such

Me as a happy old man will crush n00bs like you daily

1 post by this ID

You would think a thread like this would gain more traction.

Nobody?

Nobody what? Is the GOP still trying to figure out how to attract voters? Because I'm pretty sure they've never seen such mass excitement as Trump garnered with not just being a rockstar but saying things people wanted to hear.

Do they need a bigger hint?

Nietzschean modernism.
You fucking got get at your own game tradboi

most people since they'll be the ones in charge