Did this dumb jew bitch last night really say blacks need to learn Spanish?

Did this dumb jew bitch last night really say blacks need to learn Spanish?
top kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Movck_aOq4o
census.gov/newsroom/press-releases/2015/cb15-97.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know. Did she?

She's Jewish, not Armenian

Oops, meant to say it the other way around

She's an Armenian, not a Jew.

Yeah she said that. "Go learn another language, languages are a skill."

Armenians need to learn Turkish.

Don't be a retarded brainlet. She used Coulter's free market bullshit on herself and blew her the fuck out.

this stupid bitch is the biggest CUNT I have ever seen on a political talkshow (apart from that MSNBC Slut).

I WISH THIS CUNT WOULD FUCK OFF

Is she wrong? How is expanding your knowledge a bad thing?

IDK?
LinK?
Also, too bad surgery can't fix her fridge bod

Oh yea??

thinking illegal immigration is not a crime and the U.S. is a piggy bank. That's about all she said ...

They barely know how to speak English.

Yeah. That's the typical Armenian mountain goat caucasoid nose

Who cares?

Um no, she unironically parroted Obama's bullshit.
> Instead of worrying about whether immigrants can learn English, they will learn English. You need to make sure your child can speak Spanish.
Obama quoted verbatim.
Get cucked.

God shes dumb
They need to learn proper english first

no se amigos pero yo quiero comer taquito please.

Ann's point was that poor blacks weren't getting any jobs because they didn't speak spanish, but the Armenian bitch didn't understand it and thought she was talking about whites, so she said "You can learn spanish for free online". Languages are definitely good(i speak 4) but it becomes a problem when you can't find jobs because of muh spics

She was using this as an excuse for why flooding our countries with spics is OK even though it disproportionately affects the poor, most of which are black. Basically saying they should just work harder to compete with the new labor.

It's a really retarded position for a bunch of reasons. It exposes how leftists pretend to care about the poor but really don't they only care about gaining more power, in this case using spics to wage demographic warfare. And from the alt right position it shows a naivety and ignorance of what blacks are and what they're capable of. Blacks don't even know English.

Leftism is the most fucked up, hypocritical method of thought that you could choose. If we survive the current age I think it's going to be classified as a mental pathology in 50 years.

It has nothing to do with expanding knowledge and everything to do with it being barrier to getting an entry level job.
>still unironically thinks you should learn 2 languages just to take burger orders in the United States
Day of the bus when?

Un negro hablando español, lo que nos faltaba.

Dude Armenians look just like Jews. They often act like them because in the Armenian diaspora they are kind of a merchant class.

AYO
smacks lips
HOLA HOLA
sags pants
AYO
builds wall
HOLA
sells crack
HOLA ESE
suddenly produces twelve kids
YOU BE SAYIN
mariachis
HOLA PUTA
skins rival drug dealer
YOU BE SAYIN
drinks a forty ounce of tequila
WE WUZ
pours a sip for dead homies
WE WUZ CONQUISTADORS AN SHEEIT?

kek

Pretty sure this bitch is a crypto jew

SHES FUCKING BETTER THAN YOU. MUCH BETTER

They should learn english first instead of Ebonic.

In an actual free market, you could simply exclude spanish speakers from your neighborhood and not deal with this problem in the first place.

lel. Why are dems allowed to keep saying this when its obviously not true?

jews owned all slaves in US. wake goyim

Nobody should be forced that shit tier language.
Just make everyone learn a European language and be done with it.

inb4 a roach tells me Turkey is Europe

COULTERED™

"I'm talking"
"Don't get emotional"

She's really pissy about other people's opinions.

make them learn Arabic habibi

i don't know where in her mind she thought she could top coulter on immigration facts

Because it takes longer to disprove a lie than it does to make one.

They barely fucking know english
youtube.com/watch?v=Movck_aOq4o

It's hard to watch this debate because Anna just attacks republicans, and Ann just deals with Trump like an outsider.
Like, if Trump isn't lumped in with republicans, policy attacks just go in the garbage. He's not a republican.

>I for one love seeing Diverse™ people of Multicultural™ backgrounds wherever I go!
This is some shit I'll never understand. Do people really think we're getting hundreds of different cultures and not just diluting what we already have? And that literal peasants are actually bringing us anything that could be called culture?
It's such childish bullshit.

It is now much easier for me to imagine Ana Kasparian naked

Thanks user

Yep, she did. She pretty much said instead of immigrants learning English the people complaining should learn Spanish. I can't stand that cunt, but I'd still bang her tho.

no you wouldn't

niggers can't even speak english, which is their first language. there's no way they're going to learn a second language that is in any way a marketable skill.

She's a liberal bitch but I'd fuck her brains out

they only get help from local governments

to say that their "families" are not american is also misleading because the kids are often natural born citizens and entitled to medicaid etc

Has anyone ever graphed bilingual+ US population by race? There's no way blacks aren't dead fucking last by proportion, and by a massive margin. Just another easy to comprehend redpill for normies if we can get that data.

>tripfag
>phone poster
jesus christ these underages have gotta go

Illegals cross the borer and shit a out a kid, suddenly they can get all sorts of welfare because of a flawed interpretation of the 14th amendment making the baby a US citizen. So illegals are getting US welfare through their baby.

there's an old folktale about an armenian on his deathbed with his son beside him, he says to his son "look out for the jews, because if they ever finish them off they'll be after us next"

>Except when the welfare shows Whites use most of the money.
>Literally fucking niggers

Armo's are just as bad in my book.

>Except when the data shows whites uses less than their proportion of the population, while blacks use more.

Go suck your own cock, you dumb nigger faggot.

Per capita plus/minus you fucking queer

Post Ana

Fake news on your infidel ass. Kys like the economy tells you too

>nigger flag

Pretty cool how the show is called The Young Turks, named after the nationalist movement that rounded up and removed/killed the backstabbing Armenians.

>Whites use most of the money

Uhhh, there's more white people so, yeah, they probably "use more money"
Should we give Jose extra pesos to even it out, liberal douchebag?

Of course not, but it severely undercuts Ana's own bullshit.

>people can't find jobs/don't get paid enough
>forced to live in violent areas
>have shitty schools
>they can't afford tech
>etc etc
>OMG JUST LEARN SPANISH YOU LAZY FUCKING NIGGER

>blacks need to learn Spanish
Good luck with that. We cannot even get them to learn english without lowering the educational bar. The last 2 decades have resulted in dumber people in the USA.

Is the census.gov fake news, retard?

census.gov/newsroom/press-releases/2015/cb15-97.html

>The black population: At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month. The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.

That is the end mission of TYT. To mis-inform their audience.

This is the lefts problem.
This is the dems problem.
They talk about how much they love the poor and how they want to help the poor. But she's not poor, she's stupid rich. She doesn't care, she doesn't need welfare, she doesn't work with illegals, she's not losing her job. She doesn't care what she says, as long as it doesn't come out of her paycheque.

They cant even learn English

She went to a state school, otherwise known as a gloried community college. If it wasn't for no-child-left-behind, she would be working the cosmetics counter at Macys.

Means Ana is a hooker at the core. Show her the $$$ and she will do all sorts of tricks.

Is that brown Fabio?