The guy who cosplayed his son as Harley Quinn shows us another example of PROGRESSIVE advance!

The guy who cosplayed his son as Harley Quinn shows us another example of PROGRESSIVE advance!

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/836402/38e1c0723f/
imdb.com/name/nm0000630/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

must be a kid diddler

Stop OP. I can only get so erect.

p.s. MOAR!

Of fucking course you have that flag.

it's his son
i don't see a problem

>little blonde boy's hands grasp together, as if reaching for a penis.

By the gods I am aroused.

I know. I do this with my wife's black son all the time.

The pic of his kid deep throating a bike handle was even creepier

You fucking what now?

what?

please ISIS save us from these filth

What the actual fuck?

Isn't shit like this illegal?

sorry, ant copy on the last one..

i don't care what anyone of you say. My parents never ever kissed me on the mouth and sure as fuck never kissed me like that and you know what? THATS THE WAY ITS FUCKIN SUPPOSED TO BE

This is pedo shit and Liev makes me sick. What father kisses their son on the mouth like that?!

what in the FUCK

Dude... Someone take this over to Voat.

is this the same faggot as op pic?
the actor dude
if so that kid diddler needs to burn

To what subvoat?

Me on the left

Oh my fucking God

Voat.co/v/pizzagate.

Is the fucking kid's mouth open in the OP pic?

i really don't see anything wrong with this. Kids are just dumb. When I was a kid I put all kinds of shit in my mouth. It's why we can't have kinder eggs.

The dad is some suck fuck.

>When I was a kid I put all kinds of shit in my mouth

I'm sure you did, faggot.

>when a literal goatfucker has a better moral compass

It's his son, he can kiss him on the lips if he wants, it's not weird just intimate. He is doing it in public there is no shame in it. Get over it if you didn't have it yourself

they fuck little boys too you faggot. in fact they prefer fucking littler boys over sexually mature females. kys you utter piece of shit.

It is entirely possible, although admittedly unlikely, that both the Father and child are extremely intelligent, and bored. I use to shred social norms with my daughter all the time. Since the birth of my son, we are more traditional. The boy takes after his Mother. I'm going to have to find that boy a skilled trade.

Is this supposed to be weird?
Your dad never gave you a kiss in the mouth Sup Forums? Wtf

This looks like learned behavior to me

Does it like Cheese Pizza?

>1000 cock stare
He pimps his kid out to 75 year old kike Hollywood moguls.

what the fuck?

This guy is Jewish.

I didn't believe in the Jewish shit a month ago but I'm starting to think this is more than a coincidence.

I'm sorry your dad never loved you and beat you so hard that you percieve any feminimity as gay.

Wait did you actually never attempted to suck your bike handler when you were little? It's just kid's play

WHAT THE FUCK

Remind me of this.
exhentai.org/g/836402/38e1c0723f/

When will they release their sextape?

he's bored at a photoshoot that's been going on when he just wants to leave you fuckig retard.

Hollywood is a Luciferian tranny cult. They are not as easy to spot as you think.

And this is how a civilisation fall.

this made me sick, this is fucked up. someone did something to him.

>he's bored
yeah, from not inhaling jewish semen maybe

>says the guy who admitted to smoking pole

I'm sorry your dad "loved" you too much.

Fagget

Lotta love in that family

sick kike Liev gets off molesting his goy son.

If anything this should prove that jews are innocent since despite being a jew he's as cucked as the goyim.

I'm sold in this image. The son has the light of life in his eyes. A female diddler is not unlikely though. I imagine it is the same that wrecked the Father. I would also expect hearing loss to be common among family members and expressiveness of gesture, both of face and form encouraged.

My mom kissed me on the mouth all the time asshole
Then she'd tell me I had a big dick
There's nothin weird about it at all
You're just projecting
Right guys?
Right...

FOR FUCKS SAKE LIEV WHY ARE ALL OF MY FAVOURITE MOVIE STARS LEFT LEANING

WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS FUCKING HAPPEND-

honestly feel sorry for the masculine one though. He seems like he gets less attention than his brother and it probably makes him sad.

Fucking disgusting.

Are you a nigger? You obviously don't know what a healthy father son relationship looks like probably because you don't have a dad.

kid has dead-inside eyes

>letting your dad shove his tongue down your throat is healthy

wew lad

thankfully some normal-ish costumes
at least he leaves his daughter alone

>shockingly attractive children...

hollywood at it again

>i really don't see anything wrong with this
Is this a new meme I'm unaware of? A lot of fags have been saying this lately.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BLACKED

((daughter))

I bet that night ended in a son-swap.

He raised him, he gets to fuck him.

and for the grand finale....

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW
imdb.com/name/nm0000630/

>Schreiber's mother, who now lives on an ashram in Virginia, was born into a working class household of communists in Brooklyn, New York; her family was Jewish, descended from Polish-Jewish and Ukrainian-Jewish immigrants.

A COMMIE KIKE

Yeah, he's not that bad of an actor, ive seen him in a couple movies where he was good. Sad!

>this fucking thread

Fathers shouldn't kiss sons like that.

are you fucking serious

That's going to grow up into a tranny, sad.

This is why CPA exists

it really hurts doesn't it?

You have truly become the Leaf.

P-popeye?

Top kek.

Close. Just Murica.

>grow up into

Nah mate, it'll be on hormones within a month and will grow up as a tranny.

Liev Schreiber is a pedo. Hormone blocks sons. Report him to CPS. Report him to FBI

I just had dinner and Im legit having stomach ache and nausea from this thread.

I've seen fucking 40yo fat guys shoving hatsune mikus up their ass and shitting on them and didn't bat an eyelid but this is just disgusting.

You sick white fucks wonder why all of you guys are going crazy and chopping your dicks off. Do something.

what the fuck is wrong with her arms

That is how it happens britbong. I too did not believe anything about the Jews. I used to be a full cuckservative when it came to jews. Even after I started coming to Sup Forums I just kinda brushed it off. It wasn't until the election when I saw how many coincidences there actually where. That and I had my first experience with a kike professor in college and he was the living embodiment of the happy merchant. He literally brought up the 6 gorrillion at least once per week in a fucking architecture class. In addition, he was marxist and tried to shove marxism down everyones throat for the last 1/3 of the class. I also found out later that his kike wife owns a local (((study/tutor))) company that basically pays kids for their notes and old exams and then charges insane prices for them.
It literally is the fucking jews.

Dam I'd fuck that kid

>little blonde boy's hands grasp together

He's a Jew, that's their natural pose.

Liev Schreiber is a pedo. Hormone blocks sons. Report him to CPS. Report him to FBI.