twitter.com/CNN/status/891561522383683584

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_people_and_military_service
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not a single strong chin among them

>expecting jews, gays, and sub humans to have a strong chin

They are all pajeets or jews.

Are all of them Jewish?

Man I was telling Ivan I don't think this fag and tranny stuff will really be accepted. Americans are dumb but not that dumb!

But here we are. Don't think Trump will save you. We have thoroughly infiltrated the FBI and they will push subversive ideas like crazy. As we speak they are using your NSA files to dox you to your neighbors! The FBI will redefine patriotism as loving crime and corruption just you watch!

>the kid whose destiny it is to lead an artillery strike on the facebook hq, twitter hq, google hq is born right now and growing up in america

I could carve better men out of bananas

>tech execs
>military
were they working on combat dildos or something?

Wait why don't we turn the SJWs against the silicon valley corporations again? Demand they show how many transgenders they employ and to know if they're paying for their treatment?

It's not like SJWs won't turn on their own eventually, but this seems like a no brainer.

>Techies knowing anything about the military

>blast
>blast
>blast

>rich, sheltered people who have never served in the military and know nothing about the armed forces upset at tranny ban because the virtue signaling makes them look good

trannies should be banned from life. fucking freaks. sad this isn't treated anymore like the mental illness it is.

>wealthy kikes living in rich enclaves telling everyone else how they should live

I'm shocked.

Let's take down Zuckerfuck's Data Scam in retaliation

Zuckerfuck has taken the world's networking data hostage

he doesn't own it the people own it

Why should we care about what tech experts think about mental health and military issues?

>rich, sheltered people who have never served in the military and know nothing about the armed forces
You mean lke "Draft Dodging" Donald Trump?

I've worked in the Silicon Valley for nearly 30 years now. Yahoo, Google, Apple, etc. Literally never seen a tranny at ANY of those companies. I'm not saying that they don't exist, but I sure have never seen one. They would get drummed out during the interview process for one reason or another.
I have seen the 'LGBT' whatever days that these Bay Area companies always have, and it's always done by a couple of male gays and a bunch of women who may or may not be lesbian. Never seen a total tranny at any of em in all my time.

All powerless.

Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, and Larry Ellison at least didn't look like beta males in the 1990s.

Ruh-roh.

>having a opinion on a controversial topic
and it will change nothing
cry me a river
faggot

Because they have experience with filtering buttsecks from their sites.

Why aren't experienced retired military brass blasting him for it? Surely they know the folly of his terrible policy.

>Why aren't experienced retired military brass blasting him for it?
Because they're fucking white males.

The fuck do they know?

Who is the worst one out of them? Benioff is an underrated total cuck

Do any of these people have an explanation for why trannies would benefit the military at all? Or have we crossed the rubicon to the point that people think serving in the military is some kind of right, or a social jobs program?

It's like complaining that the military doesn't employ retards or cripples. Meanwhile our enemies are watching closely as Obama-era programs continue to neuter the strongest fighting force in history. Thank god Trump won.

Tech giants and media outlets should all be charged with treason for undermining the US government and making this country more vulnerable to foreign threats.

All these people should just pay for everyone's transition and hormones out of their own pockets if they're that concerned about it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_people_and_military_service

Look at all that support. Oh right.

Well how long have trans been allowed in the military? Oh, just a year? And it was thing Obama did in 2016? Fuck, literally human rights outrage right here!

When will all virtue signalling faggots just simply die off?

>Or have we crossed the rubicon to the point that people think serving in the military is some kind of right, or a social jobs program?
This is where we are now. Right now the military is dragging their feet on this CLEAR AND DIRECT order from the president (blame CJCS and secretaries), so no action is being taken to remove trannies from their posts YET. But I fully expect them to be separated or barred from re-enlistment and/or promotion very shortly.

Hell, I don't even see a reason not to give them all honorable discharges and all the benefits to which they're entitled for the service they've done. But let's get them all out ASAP. What you might not have noticed is that SECDEF has also ordered a complete training review to remove all training not directly intended to improve warfighting. So hopefully all the endless "don't rape" powerpoint training will go away, too.

Google has Justine Tunney but she's pretty atypical.

Trump went to military school

Let transgender join the army as helicopter troops. Parachute not included.

>filtering buttsecks from their sites
o'rly?

if they are so eager to serve their country they are free to do community service
i doubt anybody on forced hormones would survive a week of BCT will the instructor continuously gives them shit

So, how many of those are jews?

>companies who always respond to left wing crying in order to use their virtual signaling as shield from criticisms

pic extremely related

everyone else is too busy providing for their family to complain about anything else

how deep inside my state are these faggitris nancys?

school of draft dodging?

So what do they plan to do about it?

it's mental illness

why the fuck are people rationalizing it?

>chopping your dick off and wearing a dress is normal behavior

no it isnt you retards.

All of those companies will crash and burn, just watch and learn.

This is why the generals told him trannies shouldnt serve. Its almost like he deferred to their wisdom on it rather than fucking with military policy on a whim to appeal to his base.

In case you're fucking dense, that last bit was referring to King Nigger, the guy with the same amount of military experience as Trump, who put in the policy despite protest from the generals.

B-B-B-BLAST

>cnn desperately claims to be real news while posting things like this

Trump consulted his generals. Do these cucks really pretend to be more competent than them?

it's not pretending. in their minds they really are better than everyone else.

Are there gays in Russian military?

Lets be real here, if youre going to let women into the army, itd be better if they were testosterone drugged up women or men with wigs, both are better than natural women, army wise.

They are mad that Trump said he might think about possibly cutting back on some of the imported code monkeys

Their opinions have as much value as any of us since they're not part of the military.
Zapatero a tu zapatos

Why should anyone care what a patriarchal assortment of male executives has to say?

every one is stronger than you

5 cuckfags + OP (Faggot)

They cost too much money and need to dilate their open wounds.

Well theyre going to get testosterone into themselves whether you accept them or not. The dilation thing might present itself as an issue. Females to males only then?

turner diaries style??

Yes. Gays aren't allowed in only if they also have some additional disorder, otherwise they can be conscripted.

dilation is disgusting and dangerous and needs to be brought out in the open, no way a soldier could function properly with a self inflicting wound that needs to be kept open.

kek

>flag hiding
just another asian hating jew

If they have a problem with it, they should offer to pay for their surgeries and treatment. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.

fpbp

Glad to hear the military experts giving their opinions.
I support the ban (military can refuse you for fucking asthma, this should be a no-brainer), but only a tiny minority of trannies are post-op.