Is rural America really a white right-wing paradise? Is it degenerate to prefer cities...

Is rural America really a white right-wing paradise? Is it degenerate to prefer cities? Are there any white cities left that matter?

Other urls found in this thread:

washington.edu/news/2016/08/17/study-finds-bias-disgust-toward-mixed-race-couples/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wow another reason not to use Snapchat

niggers can't live in areas without having everything in walking distance

Rural America is basically just rednecks so yeah I guess you could call it that. Lack of opportunity though and ugly as sin women.

Cities have a lot more to do and enjoy but they are also where degeneracy is bred.

Majority White major cities are pretty much dead. You got some like Portland, Seattle that are like 80-90% white but extremely leftist. Salt Lake City and Indianapolis are decent sized and mostly white still.

Is it a bad thing to want to be able to enjoy the area around you without taking the pickup truck? This is why America is obese

>Right wing
>Paradise

What the hell does that even look like? Getting raped by coporations 24/7? But i guess that's fine since there's no brown people to blame for anything that goes wrong.

>Rural
Basically
>White cities
Not really... Few cities are white to begin with & it's hard to call somewhere like Duluth important in modern era

That's a hog

here's rural america for ya
>meth, and for whatever reason now, crack everywhere. fucking kids doing it too because after they get to smoking pot all day every day and doing LDS/shrooms too, nothing gives them that high feeling but meth/crack
>older folks stick to coke and alcohol, and of course pot
>no young kids can get a job due to pot and every employer drug testing. my local gas station has been looking to hire a second shift person for about 2 years now. literally no one can do it due to everyone failing the drug tests for one reason or another.
>big stupid fucking trucks everywhere. no one hauls shit, they just like dem big ol truckin trucks that take up 2/3s of the road. none of these retards know how to drive right, tailgatting like a motherfucker, stopping mere inches from your bumper, unable to get fucking going once the light turns green. not to mention loud as fuck.
>oh and those who do haul shit it's always the same thing, lawnmowers since being an adult who mows lawns for a living is some how not frowned upon. no joke, 25% of adults make a living doing what teenagers should be doing. another reason why old faggots should be forcibly removed from the work force if they're going to do what teenagers should be doing
>motorcycles. every dipshit retard with a big truck who has no purpose owning a big truck also feels the need to own a loud, pointless motorcycle because fuck saving money or anything
>small talk. small talk about inane shit every where you go. no one can fuck off and mind their own business. everyone must size you up, scoop you out, and ask little teasing questions every 5 seconds they are near you. you know it's happening when they call you "bud". every other sentence is "bud" this and "bud" that
>drunk drivers everywhere. the local high school kids favorite thing to do is get a keg, and drive around with it in the bed of their big dumb truck. 1-3 kids die a year to it, no one does shit or cares
rural america sucks ass

rural and suburban retards

a disgusting looking fat bitch fucks niggers, what else is new

Then just hire potheads at this point you fucks. Waste of tune penalizing weed smokers instead of people who actually do harmful shit.

The south is.
Rural America is generally too poor to be paradise, but it stays warm enough in the southern winters to survive small government

>Then just hire potheads at this point you fucks
can't due to everything here either being a mom&pop company that hasn't hired a new employ under the age of 40 in 20 years, and everything else being a corporate chain that has a zero drug policy.
either legalize it and make it illegal to pass on an employee who tests positive for THC or forcibly remove all old faggots from the work force

honestly legalizing it would be the best move. no reason to drug test for it, they still can but then at least new jobs open up as growers or working in dispensaries
rural america is about 10 years away from collapsing utterly.

i lived in rural Texas for a while, this isn't too far off

Sounds like you just live in a very shitty place. Either way, these things are nothing compared to the shit that goes on in the cities

>nothing compared to the shit that goes on in the cities
this

IF HEAVEN AINT A LOT LIKE DIXIE
I DON'T WANNA GOOOO

you don't see 3k people dying from a couple of airplanes in rural america.

B L A C K E D

IF HEAVEN AINT A LOT LIKE DIXIE
I JUST AS SOON STAY HOME

in what way?
if you're smart enough, you can be with other smart whites and live in a nice suburb.

IF THEY DON'T HAVE A GRAND OLE OPRY
JUST SEND ME TO HELL OR NEW YORK CITY
IT'D BE ABOUT THE SAME TO ME

GOD BLESS AMERICA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY OF ALL TIME!
LONG LIVE THE LAND OF THE FREE AND HOME OF THE BRAVE!

Thats such a disgusting picture. Imagine being the father of this fucking slut...no. subhuman whore.

yes, seattle is the most white city, we just pretend we're pro nigg but that's just a cover, we have the least amount of nigs and the few that are here are pushed in a literal city wide jail called federal way kek. we got better gun rights than texass too.

>just rednecks

Not really, unless you define anything related to rural culture like hunting to instantly make someone a "redneck" in the negative sense. Compare the property of people in rural areas to that of people in the city. People do not take care of their property in the city. The houses are always dirty with the siding falling off and don't keep their lawns nice. Rural people have a genuine love and appreciation for skill and effort and it shows in their lifestyles. They want to be self reliant and efficient in everything they do. They have a true sense of honor and decency and reject degeneracy. Rural white America is one of the greatest place in the world and that's a fact.

Why are you so mad? Love is love. Don't cry cos you ain't getting any white boy.

>Sounds like you just live in a very shitty place
I've moved around a lot. Central IL, Ohio, S. Dakota, and now Kansas. it's the same all over my friend.
and yes, I know the cities are worse. But the rural country side ain't much better.

I plan on moving to middle of fucking nowhere Montana or Wyoming. No neighbors, just ranchers and people who if they do drive a truck, have a reason to. fuck hicks, fuck rednecks, fuck meth/coke heads, fuck pot smelling teens who try to be as edgy as possible. fuck all of it.

Pot is legal in my state but these local faggots voted to ban recreational sales. Now I have to drive an hour or see my "friend" from high school if I want to get high while home for the summer. Funny enough, I'm more likely to get into harder shit the longer I spend around that fucking loser.

>blonde hair
>probably blue eyes
makes me rage, the kikes will pay for this

Where in SD?

Very few people actually race mix.

Do you people have a folder with these? Or it's not necessary? Asking because i'm going to start larping the same shit soon.

And most of the white people that said they don't really prefer it internally do but are conditioned to pretend otherwise.

washington.edu/news/2016/08/17/study-finds-bias-disgust-toward-mixed-race-couples/

whatchu gonna du boi?

kys pathetic fuck

The south is filled with mudsharks and fake christians

Honestly you just have to find a decent midsized city (80k-250k) and live in the upscale suburbs. Nice and comfy