Sup Forums I'm afraid, are we going to war with Russia and North Korea? We're pissing both of them off...

Sup Forums I'm afraid, are we going to war with Russia and North Korea? We're pissing both of them off, I fear Russia more than I do North Korea.

Make me feel better Sup Forums with your infinite politic wisdom and conspiracy theories.

We are all going to die.
I'll save you a seat in hell

Going at war with foreign nations because they dare not to have a banking system controlled by kikes.

North Korea needs to stop or we're going to take over their country finally.
Doubt Russia will start a war as it's not in anyones best interest.

>omg dont nuke us daddy putin we love u

I'm sorry. This is the end. So stupid.

Russia has fucking nukes as well asshole, they have just as many nukes as America if not more. Also I feel like Putin isn't someone to mess with, he's the type of guy to get in a ring and fisticuff five other guys, like in fight club.

I doubt Trump would kick Putin's ass, doubt Trump could kick anyone's ass frankly. Also Putin is a former KGB agent, Trump is a fucking wealthy business man. Putin would hunt Trump in the wild, and Trump would just shit his pants.

>we
nigger go enlist

I hope we fight both. We have an excessive number of worthless young people, with phony degrees and heads full of leftist mush. All capacity for rational thought has been bred out of them. They are useful only as cannon fodder. Reinstitute the draft, and send the snowflakes off to die in battle. Give the leftists their war with Russia. And let them die in it.

Going to war with russia is retarded. Re-uniting korea would be nice however. N.korea already threatened us and other allies numerous times. They might one day develop a nuke capable of hitting our land, why wait?

You sound like a literal cuckold

Go scan the backpages for Russians to fuck your wife while you watch you fucking faggot

I am enlisted.

No need to fear anything OP. Putin has everything under control, and even the Dear Leader has a deadly sting.

--We attack Best Korea......Only California is vaporized

--We attack Russia.... Entire USA blown into a fine nuclear powder

You act like Putin himself is going to hunt your bitch ass down.

>Trumpfags mad that Putin would whoop his ass

I'm not even loyal to Russia, but comparing Trump to Putin is no contest at all.

>war with Russia
Doubtful but fuck the sanctions, doesn't help anything
>war with best Korea
I fucking hope so

>war with Russia
0% chance. Neither side is ready for the end of civilization, yet.
>war with North Korea
75% chance. They threatened to nuke us and are close to being able to. South Korea is kill but it won't last long.

What the fuck are you on about? Why does it matter which president would win in fisticuffs when a war would be fought with guns bombs and probably nukes? Are you just projecting your subconscious submissive nature and putin fetish?

We are but don't worry about it because it'll be like Iraq 2.0, except without mudslime residue.

My point is that Putin is more of a leader than Trump is, as in Putin is a former KGB agent with years of experience as a politician and running a country.

Trump is a greenhorn who's only experience is running a billionaire business that had nothing to do with politics, and he also has zero military or government experience. What makes you think Trump can rival Putin in terms of tactics and strategy?

Just all the neocons like john mccain to fight instead since they want a war so badly.