Lauren Southern

3:54 "Gotta go the shekels are more important"
youtube.com/watch?v=wVFhTd7Wlrg

Have we finally had an impact Sup Forums?

/ourgal/ indeed.

MUH SHEKELS!!!!!!!!

money isn't clean lauren lots of people touched it, don't put in near your mouth!

Look what you did Sup Forums

Are you proud of yourselves?

>she used the term shekel which is Jewish for money. Childless Jew e-celeb coalburner confirmed

Just fucking kill yourself.

Yes. More e-celebs the better.

How can anyone hate her, she's the best, and she's starting to name the jew too. /ourgirl/

2:00 very convincing male. Has he considered dropping his transgender identity and simply be the great man he is?

only her thick cuntlips are good

Lauren Southern is so fucking based.

Glad we have people fighting for us. Who is this Patreon jew and what city does he live in? Where does he visit?

Lauren is /ourgirl/.

You can tell (((they))) are starting to get worried about her by the sheer number of anti-Lauren divide and conquer threads being posted recently. It makes no sense why we would see more and more of these over a period in which she has become increasingly right-wing and has even named the Jew a couple times.

Dare I say /ourgirl/

you are very easy to spot

/ourgirls/

would wife Faith in a heartbeat

>It makes no sense why we would see more and more of these over a period in which she has become increasingly right-wing and has even named the Jew a couple times.

THIS THIS THIS

>brey-ging
why do canadians talk like this?

>so fucking based.
>based

back to the _donald

nice try molymeme we know what youre up to

She is so fucking based.

Jesus she's ugly

>her
That's a man

BASED FUCKING LAUREN

i told you shills she was /ourgirl and you called me a jew. well now what shareblue? your character assassination has completely backfired.

our girl will only go on to redpill more and more normies by the day. Hillary has lost and the good guys are winning right now.

I am a proud patreon supporter and will continue to donate if it triggers you snowflake libcucks.

It's gonna be a long 8 years lads.

>Deus vult
>totally not an attention whore
Reminder to report advertisement threads

>Have we finally had an impact Sup Forums?
you fucking moron all she does is come here and reuse content for you forever alone neets to give her veiws

+1

first day on Sup Forums?

>if a woman is liberal then she is a mindless drone
>if a woman goes 'deus vult' then she is an attention whore

>the Finn still white knites for the kike

>maybe if I call her a kike for the 10,000th time it'll come true

>t. beta orbiter

I got something she can put in her mouth ;)

Not an argument

>liberals
>antifa
>shitskins
>muslims
>jews(soon)

That's it. No self-respecting white would hate on one of the few women that calls the leftists on their bullshit

1 you are liars.
she is not based.

2 you are shareblue

3 wtf? niggers pride flag ?! Do you live in Africa have you fought the jewery in Africa of course not. fuck you shitskin.

4. e.celesb like styx golden one, lauren southern tara petitbone all those scum need to be burned very fast. destroy their characters

5. who gives shit about this fucking novels!? only guys neckbearded, shareblu shills, jews, comming on board if this is not thread for character shareblue assationation so it is SHILLING contrlled opposition and data collection of shareblue

Stfu shill. Go kill yourself.

dare i say?

/ourleaf/

Everyone uses the terms "shekels" ironically. Even fucking Shoe0nhead has done it in videos.
Thirsty desperate betas ITT.