How doomed are we Sup Forums?

has trump fucked up with these sanctions?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/)
nbcnews.com/news/world/putin-says-he-s-ordering-755-american-diplomats-out-russia-n787941
thesun.co.uk/news/4130491/china-latest-weapons-military-parade/
conspiracyarchive.com/2015/01/10/albert-pike-to-mazzini-august-15-1871-three-world-wars/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, because Trump had nothing to do with the sanctions. People on here need to stop acting like the US govt. is a monarchy

Putin will never forget or forgive Trump's similar to Obama behavior. WWIII is near!

>e Trump had nothing to do with the sanctions.

>even though he signed it into law.

the sanctions dont even make sense

He hasn't signed it yet. Besides, not signing it would be a major wound to his administration since the media has been blowing up the Trump - Russia collusion story. Blame the senate/congress if you wanna blame someone.

Very. The Illuminati failed to secure one world government before the development of nuclear technology as well as the internet.
This round has been over since Oppenheimer.

Everyone keeps talking about them but nobody ever fucking says what sanctions we are actually imposing here. Give me a quick rundown, goddammit

Seeing as how this bill was going into law regardless of any presidential veto, its strategically Trumps only move

He didn't have a choice, stop blaming the prophet Trump (pbuh).

I'd assume it's really an attack on the European Union.

This could hurt them more than Russia.

If I were Trump I'd refuse to sign and force them to override the veto.

>not signing it would be a major wound to his administration

Yeah and Obama signing the Patriot Act and NDAA that passed by veto proof would have done he same thing to him I agree user

Sanctions and expelling the US diplomats team (putin/trump) do not like is just a smokescreen. Trump appoints new diplomats in some time, russia-collusion story shut down even more. This is the start of a wh lock down leading to a DNC arrest wave.

Trump is a good man, we should thank him for killing this baby.

well gonna be hell to pay. we might all die, but at least congress looked tough.

>>even though he signed it into law.
Really? When did that happen?

fpbp

RIP baber.

What the fuck has happened now? Sorry I can't keep up with these mad happenings anymore because I'm a wagecuck.

This is all a game. Congress is forcing Trump to start war because they all wanted it regardless if he or Hillary won or not. Hillary would have played ball with them, however. Trump is trying his best to fight this. Just keep supporting him but not the government.

I don't think the whole purpose of sanctions is simply to "look tough" or hurt Russia. I think they are blowing the shale oil bubble to transfer more money from your and my wallet to their coffers.

1) Targeting Russia like this is only going to make China & India stronger(If they don't have a big War that will also involve Pakistan)

2) The EU will side & work with Russia against these sanctions since it hurts them.(This is somewhat ironic since the EU is using Ukraine to distract Russia)

3) Israel has nukes(Samson Option) & SA has nukes. Fearing Iran having access to nukes(They are mostly saber rattling) & wanting revenge on them for helping stop Syria from collapsing like Libya is very petty.

4) NATO's whole existence is "justified" by the fact that Russia exists. Meanwhile NATO destabilizes the ME(and can't/don't stop Terror Groups from attacking the NATO countries) & is essentially acting as a occupying Army(It's mostly the US) in Europe. All while the EU is making the EU Army to fill the Domestic role, as NATO fills the International role.

5) The EU is using Ukraine to distract Russia, as Turkey is using Greece to distract the EU. The Kurds are being used to distract ISIS & Turkey.

6) Democrats want Civil War in the US, Neocons want WW3 in some shape or form.

On the Global Chessboard(something I've talked about many times in here: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/) this Bill causes some moves to occur.

Trump's not the one imposing the sanctions. Bill passed House 419-3, Senate 98-2. Veto proof. Besides that, it includes a clause that congress can even override any attempt by Trump to waive specific sanctions. Connecting Trump to this bill is ludicrous.

He hasnt at all. How can you still think that NK is going to surely do something this time. Theyve been playing this game for years and nothing to show.

We truly do not deserve to progress to the stars. We will be stuck on this rock forever.

Seems like no matter the scenario, we are fucked.

Read them faggot, this isn't reddit.

Iran might be nukes too allready.

nbcnews.com/news/world/putin-says-he-s-ordering-755-american-diplomats-out-russia-n787941

thesun.co.uk/news/4130491/china-latest-weapons-military-parade/

because china likes them all of a sudden

bump

“The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the “agentur” of the “Illuminati” between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.”

"The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other."

conspiracyarchive.com/2015/01/10/albert-pike-to-mazzini-august-15-1871-three-world-wars/

That indicate that Iran allready has nukes.

>Iran might be nukes too allready.

Iran should get nukes.

Look at North Korea

Nobody fucks with them.

I wonder what it must be like to be from the US and not know a fucking thing about what goes in your capital.

The sanctions, which was passed by a supermajority in the senate/congress, is essentially "muh punishment" for alleged Russian meddling in the US election.

Furthermore, it essentially turns the POTUS into a regular employee, whereas he has a lot of functions he needs to abide by. Essentially it strips the POTUS of all power when it comes to dealing with Russia.

Even if Trump would veto it, the supermajority would overturn him.

How people can put these sanctions on Trump's shoulders is the dumbest fucking thing I've seen in months. He wouldn't actively go out of his way to strip himself of almost all power when it comes to dealing with Russia.

NK dont have nukes.

And Iran situation is different

Israel has at least 200 nukes pointed to Iran.

Iran could destroy Israel only if it had nukes.

>NK dont have nukes.

What the fuck are you talking about? North Korea has tested 5 nukes in the last 16 years.

You think they wasted all the nukes they had on testing?

Their stockpile is estimated to be around 20-25 nukes. And they now possess ICBMs capable of striking anywhere on US mainland.

>in the last 16 years.

Correction: last 11 years. First nuclear test was in 2006.

Most burgers are fucking retarded and only care about their social status and kikebook. Believe it or not, most burgers here are generally smarter the the rest of the population; at least the majority of us understand how the world actuall6 works

They might be retarded, or they might be shills. But ever since the election the quality of a lot of murrican posts has gone from moderately good to pants on head retarded.

It's like reading youtube comments or the comment section of newspapers. People with a shallow look on the world, who reads only headlines, and the few times they bother to read the actual content, they take it at face value rather than realizing that 70% of the article is opinion rather than fact.

What the fuck happened to lurking before shitting up the board?