Daily reminder that Don once literally named the Jew

Daily reminder that Don once literally named the Jew.

Yes, he named her Ivanka.

liberals so mad. kek

DELET THIS RIGHT NOW GOY!!

lmao heres you (you)

Damn, the orange man used to be a total savage.

Me and my buddies like to call Donald, Agent Orange. A play on words of course, as Trump is simultaneously destructive to everything around him, in Putin's pocket.

Trumpshills SEETHING

Whew.

FPBP
Trumpcucks on suicide watch

Jon JewWart.

fpbp

was trump always shitpost king.

...and used to clear swamps.

well he wanted her to marry a Jew so he named her that this nigger is play real chess

leibowitz is getting his own animated show of trump

how fucked up is it to glorify an actual strawman to the section of the public least likely to see through what they're doing

If Donald Trump is so above it all and legit, why did he change his name from Donald Drumpf?

Holy op got btfo hard

THIS.
EXPLAIN BLUMPFKINS

I'm convinced the only reason Stewart isn't doing it himself and why his other planned animated show fell through is people would realise what fucking mindrapey kikes jews are

hyperpoliticized strawmen cartoons on mainstream media watched by the most undiscerning audience of people in America who are already in an echochamber

>samefag

Where is Trump saying he is " above it all "?
If Jon Stewart is an anti racist, why would he hide his jewish roots?
If Trump doesn't care about racism and just does things for results- then americanizing his name for results is the proper course of action.

>being anti-racist means you have to pretend racism doesn't exist
uwot?
He knew that anti-semites would make it difficult to have a career if he went by his jewish last name, so he went with an anglosized one to get around the anti-semitism

r/ptg eternally btfo

Kek

Noice

>the section of the public least likely to see through what they're doing
They're solidifying their demographic's perspective on Trump. Not to mention animation works better for subliminal messaging techniques. It will likely have the same hypnotic pacing as (((The Late Night Shows))). As well as being on around the same time people are home stressed out and tired from wagecucking and aren't very capable of being aware of the blatant propaganda filling their subconscious.

>anti-semites would make it difficult to have a career if he went by his jewish last name
Who runs the media and would love another
>Jews
>are a race
This shit again

someone has to bombard them with Mindrape memes to wake them up when this happens

this

Trump is a jew

I see this thread has been linked in the Antifa discord.

Die in a fire cunt.

Another Jew called out by Trump:

איוונקה יעל טראמפ

איוונקה יעל טראמפ

Not if we have anything to say about it, he won't

>kekistanis BTFO
>TrumpBot sycophants BTFO
>rural and suburban retards BTFO
damn...

>drumpf is not a kiked name at all
Fuck you

what a heinous jew action he is partaking in!
grrrr, man do i hate (((drumpf)))

all the things he said before he got into office lel

thats not even true nor funny, go back to your nigger antifa discord and fuck off

>>>r/kekistan

more sexy ivanka pics please

ITT: leftypol shills

(((Drumpftards))) on suicide watch

t. r/thedonald

hnnnng

but since he is Khazar Kenite and not a descendant of Shem, he could not be subject to "anti-Shemitism".

Scooter Libbys real name is Irving Liebowitz isn't it? If so , any relation?

I fully support Trump but, this was actually pretty good

This made Jon so butthurt he dug up Trump's old family name "Drumpf" and made Oliver point it out.

Drumpf was born from potent Jewish rage.

This.

It's a damn shame they killed him and replaced him with a clone during his first trip to the White House.

If they did that they wouldn't still be literally freaking out dummy.

kek, all the trumpcuck butthurt

which part isn't true, that he named her or that she's a jew? stupid fucking trumpcuck

Reminds me of the "Lil' Bush" cartoon that bombed horribly.

You're the butthurt one, it's hilarious though. Is it chutzpah? Keep insisting that Trump supporters aren't the ones who won, it'll make you look even nuttier than you already are.

Just what we need, an animated version of the 24 hour news cycle.

DJT is ADAMIC he is not Kenite, Khazar. Some of his ancestors may have converted to various religious teachings, but he appears to be pure , as pure as can be anyway, ADAMIC. He does not appear to have any Khazar phenotype features at all...