Pol/town in America

Pol/town in America.

This is a town where other polacks will live.
>Imagine sitting out in a rural town filled with polacks.
>Feelsgoodman

This is going for maximum practicality. No Kekistan, no foreign colonies, no micronations. Just a town in America.

>It's too complicated. Inbred autistic polacks can't do this.
We are going for failsafe ultimate simplicity. Basic human functioning.
>Buy land, buy house, work or survive off the land.

Doesn't the rural air filled with the music of polacks feel really comfy cozy?
It does doesn't it?
Feelsgood.jpg
Here's the discord link: EBxZNzp

>To use open discord, click on the + and then join server, add this code and go.

1. Manifesto of Sup Forumstown

I. To develop a settlement or town in the state of Maine, in which one can live self-sufficiently, to make necessary the primeval mastery of our genomic heritage.

II. To preserve and uphold the ideals of traditionalism and Western civilization.

III. To establish a community of self-determined individuals bound by the cardinal virtues of man, and by their consanguinity in Western Heritage.
--- Senate

First you need to get married so you can bring a woman there, otherwise it will be all men. Then, do you really want your children hanging around people who browse Sup Forums?

2. Land for Sup Forumstown

I. The area we purchase must have a low enough population that voting ourselves into town government is feasible. It must also have land that is below $1000 per acre. It is an added bonus if it is close enough to a large city to drive there feasibly.

II. The initial project will most likely consist of buying an existing house or renting one until we are able to erect a house with proper plumbing and electricity.

III. The location in Maine should be within driving distance to the ocean with enough woodland to use for housing and tools. Having a lake or river near is ideal but not a necessity.

IV. As much land as the individual wishes to purchase.

V. Payed for by the person who wants to own the land.

Your children would never be safe there. But since it will all be males there wont be any children anyway.

FAQ
>Where will we find Women? Can I get a mail order bride? What about those Mormon/orthodox girls?
The nearby towns will do for finding girls. If you want a religious wife then Churches are a good place to look. Otherwise, you can buy a mail order bride with your own money.

Look at

Bump
Bump
Bump

Thank

>Doesn't the rural air filled with the music of polacks feel really comfy cozy?

A sickening mixture of anime soundtracks, black metal, and autistic martial folk

so the tuvalu invasion is now officially scrapped?

Kekekekek,
I doubt people will be blasting music that badly.

oh that makes sense. ya honey come back to my neo nazi compound it'll be fun

I was never in that.
This project is made for ultimate simplicity.
Essentially basic human functioning.

I never said anything about Nazis you fuckwit.
Try killing yourself before you say stupid shit.

========================================
Initial stages to create Sup Forumstown
========================================
1. Create manifesto/goal for Sup Forumstown
a. Potentially bring in more people to collaborate
2. Search for land
a. Have multiple options based on how many potential newcomers join
b. Decide on issues such as:
I. Remote or near civilization
II. Existing property
III. Location (woodlands, near ocean/lake, rural, etc.)
IV. Acre per person
V. Payment for land
3. Collaborate on the town's name
a. Start discussing the following issues:
I. Town rules
II. Defense
III. Building the homestead, farming, etc.
IV. Training for those without outdoor skills
V. How the initial days of Sup Forumstown should go
VI. Legal issues
4. Confirm current members and their dedication/role
5. Shill for Sup Forumstown by creating threads
a. Either invite newcomers to discord chat or create website for group
b. Humor the idea of a Sup Forumstown in the west coast for those too far
6. Plan meetups to assure its not a scam and to familiarize ourselves with those who are dedicated
a. Travel will be the biggest problem, potential idea for trusted members in each state to meet potential newcomers(state group meetups)
7. Confirm purchase of land and move-in date
--- Credit @Dolan

You forgot

>No women

Sorry I'm not gay

>tiny cuck house surrounded by obnoxious livestock
nty

>living inside of a greenhouse
>windmill supported by fuckall
only good thing I see there is the sink water going to the vegetables then going to the toilet.
But soaps from the sink will kill the plants, and the debris from the soil is going to be an absolute pain to constantly filter to stop the toilet tank from turning into a swamp

You dumb fucking cunt
Read

We aren't actually going to live in a green house. We were not the ones who made that infographic.

Our structures will start with wood and sand bags. Later we can make concrete and masonry.

FAQ
>Where will we find Women? Can I get a mail order bride? What about those Mormon/orthodox girls?
The nearby towns will do for finding girls. If you want a religious wife then Churches are a good place to look. Otherwise, you can buy a mail order bride with your own money.